Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 551 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8259
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4689

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.

    The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.
    Good Intel, I'll have to go check her out. Do you happen to know her schedule? Fridays are tough for me.

  2. #4688
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
    She mentioned she was going back home in February, should be back in a few weeks.

  3. #4687

    Pandora's 2/4

    This afternoon had an unusually high number of dancers in. They opened the 2nd stage by 3 pm, which meant it was nice being able to kick back, relax, and enjoy the variety.

    Star and Charm are young newbies. Star gives me a "Lola's kid sister" vibe with her appearance (face, skin tone, but not the curves). Standard 40/ per or 100 for 3, extras possible in VIP only. Decent+ lap dances. Charms's got the curves (natural top) and a gorgeous smile. Same rates as Star. Very meh lap dance though. Both mentioned that the manager is strict so they wouldn't do anything in the regular lap dance area.

    Karina is also a relatively new dancer, and sister of Angel. Doesn't have the top of Angel, but a standard dance and very pleasant chat.

    Harlow showed up and is her easy-going self. Chill and receptive to requests for a handy ending.

  4. #4686

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanMrMustard  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.
    She's just out of town for the month.

  5. #4685
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Acropolis+Steakhouse / at 45.4624119,-122.6412426,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x54950 acec69 ce2 ff:0 xf0 de02956 beabb80!8 m2!3 d45.4624116!4 d-122.6390767.
    Fixed link:

    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ac...2Fg%2F1tgw4r4p

  6. #4684
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.
    That is correct. Most strippers are moneypits that want a ton of money for barely any service. While there are some strippers that were mentioned here that do not. At the end of the day it is a recommendation, you can eat your steak wherever your budget, appetite and taste take you. Personally I love Monse. She is non pretentious and is open, safe and a sure thing. In short my time with Monse (outside a strip club) has been stress-free for a reasonable rate. So I have seen her twice. I would more often but it is hike to get to her.

  7. #4683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss

    Princess at Pandoras aka Nellyybandsss.

    Does anyone have any reports of extras regarding Princess at Pandoras?

    She is Nellyybandsss on insta.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230204-093822_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #4682

    Rio at Kittens

    Does anyone know if Rio still works at kittens? I haven't seen her.

  9. #4681

    Friday night at Rick's Lake City

    One of the best nights for good looking ladies. The stand out for me was Nina. 5 5 blonde slim B cups with no tattoos. Allows touch, sucking on tits during lapdance which is great at.

    The skin as smooth as Korean women. I kept kissing her ass during the dance. I normally never go back for strip clubs ladies but this one is special.

  10. #4680

    Don't mind me. I am just a smart-ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    That's my point. Strip Clubs aren't steak houses. Most strippers charge Steak House prices.

    This three don't.
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Acropolis+Steakhouse / at 45.4624119,-122.6412426,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m5!3 m4!1 s0 x54950 acec69 ce2 ff:0 xf0 de02956 beabb80!8 m2!3 d45.4624116!4 d-122.6390767.

  11. #4679
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.
    That's my point. Strip Clubs aren't steak houses. Most strippers charge Steak House prices.

    This three don't.

  12. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Stick with Anya, Monse and Luna.

    Others want to break the bank for less service.
    Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.

  13. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!
    I can't ask as she blocked me on everything. I also don't want to go into the club and have there be a drama scene, she sent me a clear message, I'm moving on. Agreed she is fun, hope the rest of you enjoy.

  14. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.
    Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!

  15. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I've personally seen her in the club and have had a good time. I'd only give a hoe so much trust. I'll never prepay anything even if I've seen them before. I've done deposits with a reputable provider but I'll never give more than a deposit before the actual date. That's like rule #1 for me now.
    I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape