Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 550 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 8248
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Stick with Anya, Monse and Luna.

    Others want to break the bank for less service.
    Monse and Luna cheaper but what's on the menu was a bit like wanting a steak and going to Denny's. To each their own.

  2. #4677
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!
    I can't ask as she blocked me on everything. I also don't want to go into the club and have there be a drama scene, she sent me a clear message, I'm moving on. Agreed she is fun, hope the rest of you enjoy.

  3. #4676
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.
    Would it hurt to ask? I've never had anything short of a great time with her in or out of the club. I'm a little surprised as this has not been my experience at all. I'm sorry for you. Truly am. Girl is fun as hell!

  4. #4675
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I've personally seen her in the club and have had a good time. I'd only give a hoe so much trust. I'll never prepay anything even if I've seen them before. I've done deposits with a reputable provider but I'll never give more than a deposit before the actual date. That's like rule #1 for me now.
    I'd seen her several times inside the club too and thought everything was fine until suddenly it apparently wasn't. I normally know when I screwed something up but I have no idea with this one. Definitely reminded me not to trust, no matter how good it appears things are going or what her rep might be.

  5. #4674
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Lola Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Well hell, I quoted the wrong post. I meant that about Lola from Sugars. Upon arranging an OTC meet with her I was ghosted, blocked and out everything I had spent already to arrange the evening with her.
    Damn. I've personally seen her in the club and have had a good time. I'd only give a hoe so much trust. I'll never prepay anything even if I've seen them before. I've done deposits with a reputable provider but I'll never give more than a deposit before the actual date. That's like rule #1 for me now.

  6. #4673
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    That's awful man. I'm personally on OTC terms with Lola so I wonder what the case was.

  7. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Who are you referring to?
    Well hell, I quoted the wrong post. I meant that about Lola from Sugars. Upon arranging an OTC meet with her I was ghosted, blocked and out everything I had spent already to arrange the evening with her.

  8. #4671
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Private rooms at the clubs have the worst cost per minute ratio, most girls are asking 2, 3 hondos on top of the house fee, and if the girl is hot she'll cost you about a grand for half hour of "fun".

    That said there's value out there if you're not too concerned with looks. Monse at pandoras will suck you dry for 1 bill if you don't take too long. Anya is a good time and good value as well. Basically most day shift will be OK, just make sure to negociate before heading to the room.

    If you're just looking to finger some pussy and suck some tits while getting a handy (which is what I prefer at the clubs) then it shouldn't cost you more than 2 bills.

    There is also some gems out there (young and hot) if you're lucky but are hard to find.

    Overall escorts are more cost effective if you're looking for extended sessions, strippers are better if you're looking for a few dances with various girls; I wouldn't recommend the VIP rooms at the clubs as they'd end up being more money than a half hour with an escort. But if you venture to the rooms, day shift will be cheaper and have a more open menu, just make sure the girl will do what you want otherwise you'll end up paying the same for an air dance.

    Good luck.
    Stick with Anya, Monse and Luna.

    Others want to break the bank for less service.

  9. #4670

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    Inside the club she's great, don't invest in an OTC meeting, you'll be ghosted and blocked, losing everything you've invested.
    Who are you referring to?

  10. #4669

    Red Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    That scenario happened to me with a massage parlor gal. I saw her more than 10 times P4 P. We went out and started dating. However she would always have something over me. Since I was getting sex for free now I should do things like pay her rent which she suggested! That does not make me a BF it makes me a sugar daddy.

    I really think once money is forked over just once with a sex provider there is about a 5 percent chance of a successful relationship if its pursued. You will always be a customer in the back of her mind.
    This is why the Red Pill brothers always advise to never pay for pussy. Never.

    Once you pay a woman for pussy, you lose all power in the exchange. Women will exploit this and use against you.

  11. #4668

    Alaya at Pandoras

    Have any of you seen her? I'm looking for some intel!

  12. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Inside the club she's great, don't invest in an OTC meeting, you'll be ghosted and blocked, losing everything you've invested.

  13. #4666

    Strippers are no better

    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.

    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Private rooms at the clubs have the worst cost per minute ratio, most girls are asking 2, 3 hondos on top of the house fee, and if the girl is hot she'll cost you about a grand for half hour of "fun".

    That said there's value out there if you're not too concerned with looks. Monse at pandoras will suck you dry for 1 bill if you don't take too long. Anya is a good time and good value as well. Basically most day shift will be OK, just make sure to negociate before heading to the room.

    If you're just looking to finger some pussy and suck some tits while getting a handy (which is what I prefer at the clubs) then it shouldn't cost you more than 2 bills.

    There is also some gems out there (young and hot) if you're lucky but are hard to find.

    Overall escorts are more cost effective if you're looking for extended sessions, strippers are better if you're looking for a few dances with various girls; I wouldn't recommend the VIP rooms at the clubs as they'd end up being more money than a half hour with an escort. But if you venture to the rooms, day shift will be cheaper and have a more open menu, just make sure the girl will do what you want otherwise you'll end up paying the same for an air dance.

    Good luck.

  14. #4665
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Smiling Art

    Quote Originally Posted by Vvjay20  [View Original Post]
    How was that parlor? Have you reviewed it? Didn't know if it offered any extras.
    I've been there 2-3 times. Seems best option for good massage and younger / cuter than most. Usually only HJ from all accounts, surprise CBJ that trip. I left a couple Ballard reports in the massage thread.

  15. #4664
    Quote Originally Posted by LayPipe69  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Thought I would ask all the guys with the experience here in the Strip Clubs. I am new to the clubs themselves.


    I am tired of the providers outrageous prices and would like to try the club scene. What club in the Seattle Area has the most chance of having the dancer ride you in the VIP room? Or blow you? Average cost? Most likely dancer?
    Huge reason why I mention Lola from Sugars on here. For her looks, customer service and attitude towards extras she's been my go-to for almost a year. Her 15 min rooms are about 2 and her 30 min rooms are 3. She can be hard to reach online sometimes but posts her schedule often and links a booking app in almost every slide that also allows you to view prices. 10/10 quality her Instagram is x. After. Hours. X.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape