rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 658 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8846

    Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Thank You for the Correction, our resident Curry College Alum! I didn't realize Curry College had been affiliated with MCI for Degrees.
    Actually Andir / Cheeze being a resident of the state does explain how he can maintain so many (1,000's according to A2) accounts.

    Something has been eating at me though. Cheeze posting from his Andir handle claims that he is the most knowledgeable and most helpful poster the board has ever seen. Yet of Andir's 766 posts 626 are here on Massholes (the most by miles BTW. Second place is 451 posts) so those of course don't count as either helpful or knowledgeable since they never contain any actual info or proof.

    That leaves 140 posts on the other threads. 123 are on the Massage thread, 16 on General reports and 1 on Happy Endings.

    So when Andir makes these grandiose claims is it safe to assume he is including the thousands and thousands of posts from his other handles?

  2. #8845
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Rainman Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hehe, 'seperate', your redneck ass.

    For your information, my snow plowing friend passive aggressive is not a mental illness, it's a behavioural trait.
    Thank You for the Correction, our resident Curry College Alum! I didn't realize Curry College had been affiliated with MCI for Degrees.

  3. #8844
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    distinguish yourself as a seperate Entity
    Hehe, 'seperate', your redneck ass.

    For your information, my snow plowing friend — passive aggressive is not a mental illness, it's a behavioural trait.

  4. #8843
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    For Once a Good Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Suggestion:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Happy Chinese New Year fellow mongers.

    Make sure you bring your favorite providers lucky money.

    In red packets. They will appreciate.

    The thought.
    How much do you suggest We put in the Red Envelopes? Oh Yes, you already posted the amount before:

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    A red envelope with 10 Benjamins in it.
    You really must lead a Pathetic Lonely Life!
    Yes, a Lonely Life, but still Thanks Andir, Rupert2, Bunnymeat, Cheezefist, AsianYumYum, DeepBalls7, JaguarXF, OlGary, Mattis1775 (now), etc, etc, etc, and all of those thousand personalities in that Evil Skull of yours! Took your Suggestion for my Regular. Needless to Say, Much Appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chinese New Year.jpg‎  

  5. #8842
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    No Balls Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    LOL! You, old man, should get a new psychiatrist the one you presently have doesn't do a good job for you. But no pressure. It's just a friendly advice.
    I gave you a Nice Easy One and you proved again, No Balls! Given the opportunity to distinguish yourself as a seperate Entity form Mattis and you couldn't even do that. So looks like the New Strap-on is really yours (aka Dentist Bob), LOL.

    Considering all your accounts and their (your) Behavior History, if anyone needs a Psychiatrist, it is you my Psychotic Friend. As I've stated before, a whole Team of Grad Students at Harvard would have a field day with you. Multiple Personalities, Passive Agressive, etc etc just a Treasure Trove of a reasearch Subject. Volunteer, make some money, take up your time, make some friends, besides the ones in your head.

    BTW, Thanks for the Suggestion:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rupert2  [View Original Post]
    Happy Chinese New Year fellow mongers.

    Make sure you bring your favorite providers lucky money.

    In red packets. They will appreciate.

    The thought.
    How much do you suggest We put in the Red Envelopes? Oh Yes, you already posted the amount before:

    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    A red envelope with 10 Benjamins in it.
    You really must lead a Pathetic Lonely Life!

  6. #8841
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Just for the record again:

    I am not or never have posted as Crazy Crouton.

    That was easy! See how easy that was! Still waiting for you to stop dancing around the Bonfire like Kevin Costner in Dancing with Wolves. I'll give you a Real Super Easy one. Baby Steps first for the Baby-Size Balls. Given the apparent IQ Disparity between You and Him, and Origin of Birth, this one should be a Super Easy One. Go ahead Post this:

    I am not or never have posted as Mattis1775.

    Super Easy! Bigly Easy!
    LOL! You, old man, should get a new psychiatrist — the one you presently have doesn't do a good job for you. But no pressure. It's just a friendly advice.

  7. #8840
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    The Witness is not Excused

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey Crouton, just fuck off. I am / was not any of them. Speaking of frauds, .........
    Just for the record again:

    I am not or never have posted as Crazy Crouton.

    That was easy! See how easy that was! Still waiting for you to stop dancing around the Bonfire like Kevin Costner in Dancing with Wolves. I'll give you a Real Super Easy one. Baby Steps first for the Baby-Size Balls. Given the apparent IQ Disparity between You and Him, and Origin of Birth, this one should be a Super Easy One. Go ahead Post this:

    I am not or never have posted as Mattis1775.

    Super Easy! Bigly Easy!

  8. #8839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Of course your not! None of those Members exist! I said you had some intelligence, but not using the Proper Names of the Member Accounts fools Noone and basically means you posted a bunch of Bullshit Nonense! How about you try it again using the Correct Names. Just Post the following:

    I am not or never have posted as AsianYumYum.

    I am not or never have posted as BallsDeep7.

    I am not or never have posted as JaguarXF.

    I am not or never have posted as JohnGlobalCorp.

    Of course you won't! You been asked dozens of times and have ignored the request. Use the Proper Names. Your Cheap Parlor Tricks don't cut it.

    BTW, I agree with Sounds:

    Your another Fraud! You offering him leads is laughable! He is the Real Oracle compared to you!
    Hey Crouton, just fuck off. I am / was not any of them. Speaking of frauds, aren't you the idiot who posted a link to the ten year-old online article as evidence of a recent event from your Dumbass user? Bigly sad.

  9. #8838
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreBJs  [View Original Post]
    No one on here does or ever did or ever will, make final decisions of which provider to see based on any review from Mattis, anyway. Your point is easy to make, plus your thorough over bashing of him and out-arguing him is unnecessary and has become boring, we get it.
    I wouldn't be so sure!

  10. #8837
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    ......
    Also:

    I am not Asian.

    I am not DeepBalls (never heard about this user).

    I am not Jag (who is that?

    I am not Global John (aka JGC).

    .........
    Of course your not! None of those Members exist! I said you had some intelligence, but not using the Proper Names of the Member Accounts fools Noone and basically means you posted a bunch of Bullshit Nonense! How about you try it again using the Correct Names. Just Post the following:

    I am not or never have posted as AsianYumYum.

    I am not or never have posted as BallsDeep7.

    I am not or never have posted as JaguarXF.

    I am not or never have posted as JohnGlobalCorp.

    Of course you won't! You been asked dozens of times and have ignored the request. Use the Proper Names. Your Cheap Parlor Tricks don't cut it.

    BTW, I agree with Sounds:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No one has a problem about a real QQ review.

    Obviously you dont care that bullshit gets posted as fact. Mattis review is total bullshit.

    Fake reviews are offensive to all except you, Mattis, trolls, and puppets.
    Your another Fraud! You offering him leads is laughable! He is the Real Oracle compared to you!

  11. #8836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Yes, since I am not basing my adventures on any silly reviews, but only on my own exploratory activities, it means nothing to me. The foreign dude Mattis can post as much bullshit as he wants to it has no effect on me whatsoever.

    Hey Sounds, you are not as crazy as WiseAss or Billy. You can ask me anything AMP-related, I can give you new (for you) leads you never heard about. I will be nice to you.
    So curious, if you are not interested in reviews, why are you on the forum?

    Appreciate the offer for leads. But at this time, have more than enough regulars that I am very happy with. Hard to see all of them on a frequent rotation.

  12. #8835
    No one on here does or ever did or ever will, make final decisions of which provider to see based on any review from Mattis, anyway. Your point is easy to make, plus your thorough over bashing of him and out-arguing him is unnecessary and has become boring, we get it.

  13. #8834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    No one has a problem about a real QQ review.

    Obviously you dont care that bullshit gets posted as fact. Mattis review is total bullshit.

    Fake reviews are offensive to all except you, Mattis, trolls, and puppets.
    Yes, since I am not basing my adventures on any silly reviews, but only on my own exploratory activities, it means nothing to me. The foreign dude Mattis can post as much bullshit as he wants to — it has no effect on me whatsoever.

    Hey Sounds, you are not as crazy as WiseAss or Billy. You can ask me anything AMP-related, I can give you new (for you) leads you never heard about. I will be nice to you.

  14. #8833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    But seriously, take it easy (ier) why would anyone get upset about a QQ review is beyond my comprehension. Why would you care? By the way, what is QQ? LOL!
    No one has a problem about a real QQ review.

    Obviously you don’t care that bullshit gets posted as fact. Mattis review is total bullshit.

    Fake reviews are offensive to all except you, Mattis, trolls, and puppets.

  15. #8832
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Mattis Hot Stones McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Wendy and Barbara for opening this thread with their typical lies and unproven garbage.

    It is expected that the twins are itching to get things rolling and girl they didn't disappoint.

    Well, have fun.
    It was a Hell of a way to open the Year! Posts on Mattis McBragg caught Red Handed with another Fake Fraud Review! Trying to convince everyone that Review is real is like trying to convince everyone the Sky is Green. Just a Blantant Fake Fraud Review on the Long Fraud Train. Wouldn't be surprised if someone fed you that bogus info on QQ Spa via PM and you ran with it. Kudos to him! Hot Stones at QQ, Lmao! That's like saying the McDonald's at NMS has Valet Parking. Fucking Moron!

    P.S. You keep saying your leaving this Thread, Why are you still here? I have a better Idea, move to Springfield. It suits you Better!

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing out here LOL all I find in stg is trannys and fat girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape