Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 260 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3003

    A closer Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Type in ayumu kase on xvideos new adult Japanese model.

    Also thanks for the liz miyaki post.

    Japanese women are incredible.

    I'm going to japan on a sex vacation.
    Def agree with what the others have said about Japan. But if you want something closer, and you might already know this, since COVID, NYC has been getting more Japanese high end women at their agencies, with some of them being AV stars (but not super big ones, of course). RN I believe NYC has a good selection among the many agencies, but one of their busiest women who allowed video taking / anal / BBFS / creampie anywhere and had DDs or greater is back in Japan until March or so.

  2. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I can concur with this. Mongering in Japan can be difficult and it's about as expensive as here if not more. There are a lot of places that are "No gaijin" which means no foreigners. Don't take it personal. It just requires more work to seek what you are looking for. The soaplands (aka soapy massage places) can be hard to get into if you are not Japanese. It can be done if you can befriend a local who might be able to vouch for you. It helps to know a little bit of the language too. If you are successful the girl will most likely be Chinese vs Japanese. The best looking girls seem to only take Japanese only customers. There are a number of escort services that are friendly to American / Western customers. Most of them are outcall to your hotel. I will say that this was the best option I had when I was in Tokyo. The girl was very punctual and I had no issues getting her to my room. I had to meet her in the lobby and then take her to my room. Saw that same lady three times during the 3 weeks I was there. Also BBFS is very easy there. No upsell. Their attitude towards condoms is very indifferent as long as you have impeccable hygiene. Japan is an incredible country with a lot to see and do other than mongering.
    Lastly going to Japan to fcuk a Chinese girl for $$ is a huge waste of money in my opinion. Chinese girls are the worst.

  3. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are Japanese you are going to have a hard time mongering in Japan. The japanese prefer to only service their own people. You will notice when you try to go into a establishment the door guy will tell you "sorry Japanese only".
    I can concur with this. Mongering in Japan can be difficult and it's about as expensive as here if not more. There are a lot of places that are "No gaijin" which means no foreigners. Don't take it personal. It just requires more work to seek what you are looking for. The soaplands (aka soapy massage places) can be hard to get into if you are not Japanese. It can be done if you can befriend a local who might be able to vouch for you. It helps to know a little bit of the language too. If you are successful the girl will most likely be Chinese vs Japanese. The best looking girls seem to only take Japanese only customers. There are a number of escort services that are friendly to American / Western customers. Most of them are outcall to your hotel. I will say that this was the best option I had when I was in Tokyo. The girl was very punctual and I had no issues getting her to my room. I had to meet her in the lobby and then take her to my room. Saw that same lady three times during the 3 weeks I was there. Also BBFS is very easy there. No upsell. Their attitude towards condoms is very indifferent as long as you have impeccable hygiene. Japan is an incredible country with a lot to see and do other than mongering.

  4. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Type in ayumu kase on xvideos new adult Japanese model.

    Also thanks for the liz miyaki post.

    Japanese women are incredible.

    I'm going to japan on a sex vacation.
    Unless you are Japanese you are going to have a hard time mongering in Japan. The japanese prefer to only service their own people. You will notice when you try to go into a establishment the door guy will tell you "sorry Japanese only".

  5. #2999
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Type in ayumu kase on xvideos new adult Japanese model.

    Also thanks for the liz miyaki post.

    Japanese women are incredible.

    I'm going to japan on a sex vacation.
    Maybe Thailand is cheaper and options are unlimited. Glad Ayumu Kase is uncensored. I can't stand the Japanese blur.

  6. #2998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2199
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]

    I'm going to japan on a sex vacation.
    That can be fun but hope you've got some good number of money to spend LOL.

  7. #2997

    Ayumu kase

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://xhamster.com/videos/rikki-an...chool-12039824

    Hitting the target was funny. Enjoy.
    Type in ayumu kase on xvideos new adult Japanese model.

    Also thanks for the liz miyaki post.

    Japanese women are incredible.

    I'm going to japan on a sex vacation.

  8. #2996

    Sticking with the regulars?

    Finding new women has become increasingly difficult, within my price range for that matter. Of course, we have Tryst and Eros for those 300+ range. But, I can't do that on a regular basis. LC and STG, only 10% of the ads are real and even that 10%, you still need to screen it out. I'm sticking with the AMPs for the massage / rub and the FS when I'm in the mood.

    Have fun. Look forward to 2023. Be safe.

  9. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    What did you get your #1 or go to girl this year for Christmas?

    I got mine ugg slippers, gold necklace with her name and build a bear for her 3 year old daughter.
    A red envelope with 10 Benjamins in it.

  10. #2994

    Christmas wish list

    What did you get your #1 or go to girl this year for Christmas?

    I got mine ugg slippers, gold necklace with her name and build a bear for her 3 year old daughter.

  11. #2993

    Full

    For those that wrote to me and never got a response, it's because your mailbox is full!

    You guys need to maintain the box so you can continue to receive good information. Unless you don't want people PMing you and you clog your box on purpose, I get it. But, you're missing out on other member's feedback.

  12. #2992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Sorry guys

    Hey guys sorry posted my below post in the wrong forum, if admin wants to delete please go ahead.

  13. #2991

    Probably scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Izmiz  [View Original Post]
    She hosts next to a school which is a big no no for me, so I did not partake.

    Wondering if anyone has info about her.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/103939193
    Hit her up tonight as well. Gave me the same address next to the school. Used a burner and different snap account. The chick is 100% real but she ask for deposits so meh. Rather get someone else that doesn't require one. Could also be a scam as well where she doesn't even live there. Not worth the risk although she is very attractive.

  14. #2990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Any info about this one?

    She hosts next to a school which is a big no no for me, so I did not partake.

    Wondering if anyone has info about her.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/103939193

  15. #2989

    Good laughs.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/rikki-an...chool-12039824

    Hitting the target was funny. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape