The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 658 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    At least you have some Intelligence.
    Hahaha, thank you, old man. But seriously, take it easy (ier) — why would anyone get upset about a QQ review is beyond my comprehension. Why would you care? By the way, what is QQ? LOL!

    Also:

    I am not Asian.

    I am not DeepBalls (never heard about this user).

    I am not Jag (who is that?

    I am not Global John (aka JGC).

    I did not message you since YOU were asking me questions. Not a single time.

    Relax dude, I worry about you. You need to preserve yourself, you are melting.

  2. #8830
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Andir, Ghost of DumDum

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mattis, don't listen to these old motherfuckers. They are sooo envious of your great success with sex workers and massage providers. Keep up a good work!
    You cheering on Mattis reminds me of when DumDum used to cheer you on. Coincidence? You remember DumDum aka AsianYumYum, the BANNED Degenerate Fuck, that you created. Then you tried DeepBalls7, then a full Court Press with Jag and all his iterations. Your Glory Days are over. No more Enforcer Trolls to spread havoc. Alll you have is your Phishing Puppets and that's boring you. I see the new ones popping up. "PM me for info". "PM me for Details". PM me for Number", and the famous excuse about can't signing into an Account, which DumDum used, "Long time member, can't access my usual screen name for some reason. ", with no reference to the previous Account.

    It's fitting Your cheering Him on,one Fraud cheering on another Fraud, much like John Wayne Gacy cheering on Jeffrey Dahmer!

    Isn't it time to windup the JGC Puppet, and ask for info on Wei Wei? You remember that Puppet. The one that is a Life Long Regular at Ink Block, yet couldn't find a park at Wei Wei's old Place in Newton and walk 150 Ft. Up the Street?

    "They are sooo envious of your great success with sex workers and massage providers. Keep up a good work!" Seriously? ROTFLMAO! More like "Great Make-Believe Success with Sex Workers and Massage Parlors. Keep Up the Good Imagination!" He isn't called Marttis McBragg for Nothing!

    Now if you said "Great Success with Tranny (PreOp and Postop) Sex Workers and Ladyboy Massage Parlors, Bottom of the Barrel Junkie Hookers, and Mentally Impaired Old Ladies", then that would be more accurate. Even though Some of those Posts are Fake also. You should join the oThER Site. Mattis's Reviews are interesting Reading. He's on PREP now! You should talk to him about it. He also has a Strapon. Same as yours? LOL, Your Hero! Like I said, interesting Reading!

    Your Time has Come and Gone. Like a Racehorse with no wins and no races left to run. Lucky for you, A2 allows you to graze in the pasture, rather than be sent to the Glue Factory. At least you have some Intelligence. Mattis is a Fucking Moron! Mentality of a 10 Yr old, and that's being kind. His QQ Spa Fake Review proved that beyond a Doubt!

    Hot Stones, ROTFLMAO!

  3. #8829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    In that case you are psychotic and schizophrenic.
    Oh shit, Sounds turned out to be a mental health professional. I mistakenly thought he is an old degenerate fuck. How wrong I was! But maybe I wasn't? You tell me.

  4. #8828
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I do read the forum. Unfortunately, for you, I don't benefit anything from your multi-city posts. And, if you want to make a faggot comment, you would know not to post something so out of touch with reality. Take your words and shove it up your greasy ass, Sissy. Or, should I call you Barbara / Wendy?

    "Yoyo is back now at 1177. Check forum for reviews. " - Really smart. Why don't you put some more information to gain interest. Stupid post.

    "Not the first time the OP has posted a fake review. " - Typical Barbara comments here, the Sissy thinks she's the expert in the board, just looking for posts and making BS claims, just like your Barbara Handle.

    The three pussies of the forum, Barbara, Wendy and Sissy. Next time, listen to your own advice - "not to post something so out of touch with reality. " Idiot! All three of you that overstayed your welcome.
    No one benefits from any of your multi-city posts. Who benefits from lies and BS?

    Your QQ post is totally out of touch with reality. Deny it and lie about it all you want. There is no one on this board that would say it is real besides you.

    Evidently you do not really read the forums.

    I have posted reviews of Yoyo in the past. Part of why I said check forums. Others have as well. Posting another review would just be a repeat of what was said before. Why do that?

    I do listen to my own advice. I never post something out of touch with reality, like you.

    Or maybe your reality is so out of touch you actually believe your delusions and think you really were at QQ. In that case you are psychotic and schizophrenic.

  5. #8827
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    If you had read the forum, you would know not to post something so out of touch with reality.
    I do read the forum. Unfortunately, for you, I don't benefit anything from your multi-city posts. And, if you want to make a faggot comment, you would know not to post something so out of touch with reality. Take your words and shove it up your greasy ass, Sissy. Or, should I call you Barbara / Wendy?

    "Yoyo is back now at 1177. Check forum for reviews. " - Really smart. Why don't you put some more information to gain interest. Stupid post.

    "Not the first time the OP has posted a fake review. " - Typical Barbara comments here, the Sissy thinks she's the expert in the board, just looking for posts and making BS claims, just like your Barbara Handle.

    The three pussies of the forum, Barbara, Wendy and Sissy. Next time, listen to your own advice - "not to post something so out of touch with reality. " Idiot! All three of you that overstayed your welcome.

  6. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Mattis McBragg
    Nice. Sounds wants to get in on the action. What's the matter? You can't come up with your own words? Or, is this amongst Wendy / Barbara multiple Handles? Too comical. Continuously getting caught.

    Which Handle is next? I can take on all of you. No one is sticking up for neither of your Handles. All you faggots are bunch of cowards. The truth hurts and welcome to 2023 Sissy (Sounds).

    None of you want to post reviews with your coward accounts. Sorry lives.

  7. #8825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Keep it up Mattis!

    Hey Mattis, don't listen to these old motherfuckers. They are sooo envious of your great success with sex workers and massage providers. Keep up a good work!

  8. #8824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Mattis McBragg: the fake full of BS

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Wendy and Barbara for opening this thread with their typical lies and unproven garbage.

    It is expected that the twins are itching to get things rolling and girl they didn't disappoint.

    Well, have fun.
    Billy did a great job illustrating how fake your QQ post is. Totally proves you left a bullshit fake review. Anyone that has ever been there knows you are full of shit.

    I do disagree with Jimmy Weed a bit though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    This is what happens when you write a review based on reading OP's reviews and not actually writing a review based on personal experience.
    It is true your review is not based on any personal experience. But it is not based on reading others reviews. If you had read the forum, you would know not to post something so out of touch with reality.

  9. #8823

    Did not disappoint.

    Thank you Wendy and Barbara for opening this thread with their typical lies and unproven garbage.

    It is expected that the twins are itching to get things rolling and girl they didn't disappoint.

    Well, have fun.

  10. #8822

    Barbara

    Barbara (BillyBaloney) joins Wendy by opening 2023 with shit. Nothing new.

    I'll make my statement without having A2 read through miles of garbage. You're a fake and no one cares.

    Happy new year and enjoy your new sex change. Have fun with whoever is left here.

    Love, Mattis.

  11. #8821

    The Beat (down) Goes On!

    Mattis McBragg, loving how you keep getting punked on all threads by all sorts of members!

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Stop seeing these hideous looking or obese women, then maybe you won't get scammed. Couldn't have happened to a better dude, LOL. Hey I have a utr for you man. She has big bug eyes and a hairy ass, just the way you like them. I'll fix you up with her.
    Matty has made a generous offer, you taking him up on it?

    And then your fake Worcester review seems to still have traction:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    You didn't get the hot stones.
    I notice you have not posted on the Worcester thread since you posted that hilarious fake review of QQ. Guys there are still laughing about your hot stones comment LMFAO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw YoYo so I'm sure it's the same lady. Short, older with makeup. Not a spinner. But, some meat in her. Very nice entrance with a warm greeting, massage quality was very good, ask for hard. Hot stone and all. It was a nice treat. Very reasonable with rates. Yes, they are older. There are no young ladies there from all the feedback that I've read. Open menu and very accommodating. Be a gentleman and you'll be treated well. Parking is in the back. This is by far one of the best AMPs I've visited in a long time.
    Which yielded these:

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    . "Hot stone " "best AMP " my experiences at QQ have been way different. I can't think of a more run down, dark bare bones place. I don't even get a hot towel at the end of my sessions, certainly no "hot stone " .
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Woody, I agree with you. QQ is literally the bottom tier of AMP's. As far as hot stones, the only hot stones they have are the ones on the edge of the parking lot in the dog days of August. I think the original post was not based on an actual visit, but instead based on reviews of people who actually visited QQ. This is what happens when you write a review based on reading OP's reviews and not actually writing a review based on personal experience.
    And here a first time visitor shares just how great QQ is.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    Read reviews, thought I'd take the plunge. Went to QQ over the holidays and was underwhelmed to say the least. Both grannies were very unattractive, placed smelled horrible from their food, massage was piss poor and the ending left quite a bit to be desired. One and done at this joint. Not much good to say about this place.
    And back to the fake "hot stones" :

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    At the end she gave me a wet wipe to clean my self. I know some guy with like 4 million posts said he got hot stones and was the best AMP he went to. For me this place is for emergency only.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Hi Woody,

    At QQ they only believe in naturally heated stones. If you go back in July or August you will have a better chance of getting them.

    P.S. Thanks for posting a legitimate review.

  12. #8820

    Say Hello

    To Dboy's other handle!

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrino34  [View Original Post]
    What's going on mongers and mongettes, any Asian providers with big tits around and with a great HJ? Would greatly appreciate any feedback. I can exchange info for some hot Latinas that I know of.
    Check the posts, 100% him LOL.

  13. #8819

    Wendy

    Wendy (WiseAss) false claims littered this thread for the start of 2023. Way to go girl. You're off to a good start. Trying to back pedal on your idiotic comments. Like I said, it's catching up with you.

    I'm dying of boredom. The sissy just can't hang in this thread anymore. Sex reassignment does have its side effects doesn't it.

    So here's the deal, you suck. Totally unworthy of a challenge. So have fun with your fake Handles and reviews from your multiple Handles.

    I'll start my 2023 right.

  14. #8818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fucking Moron, I already said you didn't see HotAsianWife because you wrote a Fake Review! This ain't the only place you write Fake Reviews! Just like DumDum you take a Snippet from my Post to try to look like you have some credibility in what you are saying. My Post on that Topic without the DumDumesque editiing:

    Mongers are still commenting on your Fake QQ Spa Review! Fucking Fraud!

    P.S. What Guy uses the word Penis? Guys call their Penis a "Dick" or a "Cock". I've only heard woman call it a Penis, or my Doctor, and you ain't no Doctor. You Fucking Pussy! You must wear Panties!

    Add that to your count of 98% Bullshit Posts, Useless Commentary. Fucking Moron!
    Dumbass keeps attacking Mattis for some not quite obvious reason. But that's not the point. The point is that this moron and CrazyCrouton (remember this banned degenerate fuck?) is the same guy. Sad.

  15. #8817
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Madame Mattis McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen Hot Asian Wife, never mind a review. Dumb fucking idiot. Anyone here that needs a test kit is you from fucking and sucking gay guys. All that semen is affecting your memory buddy. And we're not interested in your renewal. No one here is interested in fag sites. Have a nice day.
    Hey Fucking Moron, I already said you didn't see HotAsianWife because you wrote a Fake Review! This ain't the only place you write Fake Reviews! Just like DumDum you take a Snippet from my Post to try to look like you have some credibility in what you are saying. My Post on that Topic without the DumDumesque editiing:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    .........In closing just remember:

    Oh BTW, now that I renewed my oThER Site Membership. I read you review of Ashley (HotAsianWife). I would have advised her and Jim to get tested after seeing you, but it's obvious it's another Fake Review. Don't worry, I'll repost the Fake Bullshit QQ Spa Review my way, when I have time. Also just saw something else Pop Up on the Board, that set of the Fake Fraud Mattis McBragg Bullshit Alarm. So Much Mattis McBragg Bullshit and so little Time to Post on it! (Sigh).
    Mongers are still commenting on your Fake QQ Spa Review! Fucking Fraud!

    P.S. What Guy uses the word Penis? Guys call their Penis a "Dick" or a "Cock". I've only heard woman call it a Penis, or my Doctor, and you ain't no Doctor. You Fucking Pussy! You must wear Panties!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. The worst part of having sharp teeth is to have a penis out of commission for a week. With all the public services out there, she could have them fixed, pulled out and replaced with dentures.
    Add that to your count of 98% Bullshit Posts, Useless Commentary. Fucking Moron!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape