Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 492 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. Don't care. This chick is a straight out psycho! One of the top 5 worst monger experiences of my career! Absolute lunatic.

    Hardcore Intravenous Drug User. Waiting for equally messed up boyfriend to get released from prison for multiple violent felonies. Real class act. Not!

    I wouldn't try her a second time if it were free and she bought me dinner. She's that bad. Only time I've ever been threatened with a stabbing to my eye by a hooker.

    Straight from a horror movie. Do yourself and favor and find a different chick. Anyone else is better.

    Peace.
    There's nothing out here LOL all I find in stg is tranys and fat girls.

  2. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMex  [View Original Post]
    Been a lurker for a while. Today I got the chance to meet Ashley tonight. Really nervous about it. Any advice? I'll also be posting about my experience with her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/248100166481
    Ashley is a professional always has protection definitely don't need any lube with her. Her room is always kind of dark and she plays music really loud the first couple times you see her she's not very personable gets much nicer with repeat visits. She is one of a handful of girls to ever be able to ride me and get me off, When I visit her money goes on the coffee table get naked and she does the rest of the work.

  3. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMex  [View Original Post]
    Been a lurker for a while. Today I got the chance to meet Ashley tonight. Really nervous about it. Any advice? I'll also be posting about my experience with her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/248100166481
    She's fun. Everything covered.

  4. #5441

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. Don't care. This chick is a straight out psycho! One of the top 5 worst monger experiences of my career! Absolute lunatic.

    Hardcore Intravenous Drug User. Waiting for equally messed up boyfriend to get released from prison for multiple violent felonies. Real class act. Not!

    I wouldn't try her a second time if it were free and she bought me dinner. She's that bad. Only time I've ever been threatened with a stabbing to my eye by a hooker.

    Straight from a horror movie. Do yourself and favor and find a different chick. Anyone else is better.

    Peace.
    Seconding HotDiggity's report. Bad bad news. See my post from last year #3896.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5354481

    Update though. The boyfriend is out of jail. A couple of months ago I actually saw them together at a gas station local to me. Luckily for me, she either forgot who I was or chose not to approach me.

  5. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroMex  [View Original Post]
    Been a lurker for a while. Today I got the chance to meet Ashley tonight. Really nervous about it. Any advice? I'll also be posting about my experience with her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/248100166481
    Be kind.

    Play safe.

    Don't get too bent out of shape if she's late or ghosts.

    Accept that the money is already spent and don't sweat it too hard if you spend the cash and have a bad experience.

    Be clean and prepared. Have condoms, and it doesn't hurt to have lube and mouthwash.

    Be understanding. Regardless of how long you have to wait, if you actually meet up, let go of any anger or resentment.

    Try to have fun and remember that providers are people and should be treated with respect.

  6. #5439

    Bad News Brittany. Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    Does any one if Brittany still doing dates the tiny spinner from Easthampton?
    Don't know. Don't care. This chick is a straight out psycho! One of the top 5 worst monger experiences of my career! Absolute lunatic.

    Hardcore Intravenous Drug User. Waiting for equally messed up boyfriend to get released from prison for multiple violent felonies. Real class act. Not!

    I wouldn't try her a second time if it were free and she bought me dinner. She's that bad. Only time I've ever been threatened with a stabbing to my eye by a hooker.

    Straight from a horror movie. Do yourself and favor and find a different chick. Anyone else is better.

    Peace.

  7. #5438

    Golden Pussy Syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    You have to be skeptical when you see a newcomer, who is this hot and young and full-menued;.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/665813278571

    Could not help but notice the same pants on another provider, also hosting on the same street. Has anyone seen or reported on these honeys? They would make a nice monger sandwich.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/512412252026
    These broads are out of their damn minds. Did contact the number. It's Trouble responding acting like the OG pimp. Told me she's "fresh" and her rates are Get This:

    250 quick 350 half 450 hour.

    Yeah GTFOH. No Way No How.

    Bad news Trouble probably skimming half so who knows what the real price is but I'm not even considering spending that kind of money on a piece of ass. Sorry not sorry. 250 for 15 min is like the Mardi Gras when it was peaking. At least you knew what you were getting face to face. This has "trouble" written all over it.

    Once again I refer to my personal mantra.

    Never Reward Bad Behavior!

    Peace.

  8. #5437

    Finally meeting Ashley!

    Been a lurker for a while. Today I got the chance to meet Ashley tonight. Really nervous about it. Any advice? I'll also be posting about my experience with her.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....-/248100166481

  9. #5436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up right after she posted this morning set up a visit 5 minutes out from her place said she needed to run to the store would be ready in 15 minutes I waited 20 minutes asked if she was back she told me almost she would text me when she was, I waited another 5 and left. Never heard from her.
    Ya I text her also and she showing me sign that she will make me regret driving. So I'm all set with her.

  10. #5435

    Alicia the fat ass ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is her ass still fat? Is service good?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....f/483476667257
    I hit her up right after she posted this morning set up a visit 5 minutes out from her place said she needed to run to the store would be ready in 15 minutes I waited 20 minutes asked if she was back she told me almost she would text me when she was, I waited another 5 and left. Never heard from her.

  11. #5434
    Quote Originally Posted by RonSonoll  [View Original Post]
    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/642148810969

    I'm really hoping someone here has info on this on, I've seen her post before with the same title and pictures before, looks like the pictures have updated though. The deposit is really the thing that's makin me question it.
    That is a fake ad, don't fall for it.

  12. #5433

    Hoping someone knows if legit or not.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....t/642148810969

    I'm really hoping someone here has info on this on, I've seen her post before with the same title and pictures before, looks like the pictures have updated though. The deposit is really the thing that's makin me question it.

  13. #5432

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    Also interested! Last I heard was that you leave smelling like smoke, is that still true?
    I can say there was an ashtray out last time I went, can't say to much about leaving smelling like smoke, even as a smoker myself I can normally tell when someone is heavier than I am at it. Also to the other question, yeah she is still all ass, CBJ as well. Nice girl little distant though. Last time I went I thought she was going to pass out or something she was def. Rolling.

  14. #5431

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I don't mind cover full service. But does she do BBBJ or cover to? If that is cover than she not worth driving 1 hour.
    Also interested! Last I heard was that you leave smelling like smoke, is that still true?

  15. #5430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigShootout  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is definitely on point ass wise. But her only ehh is all is covered.
    I don't mind cover full service. But does she do BBBJ or cover to? If that is cover than she not worth driving 1 hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape