Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 751 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 11259
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7299

    Kelli from SA

    Any of you ballers smashing this hottie in OC? I'm blocked by her but her profile says "never disappoints" 26 yo but she's really 19 yo. She's a freak and command big bucks. Do share if you're smashing it. LOL.

    I've been on here for awhile but can't log on to my original account as I forgot the pass and couldn't reset it.

  2. #7298
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2

    Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.
    Try getting them to take the bdsmtest.org and see if you are a match.

  3. #7297

    Old photo of old SB

    I had an arrangement with this one for several months when I first joined SA. This was a pic from when she was a Playboy model in her 20's. When I met her she was 40, listed 30 on her SA profile, and I didn't care. She was smoking hot, and those boobs, they are 100% natural. Amazing. No longer in the SB game, for years. I text her now and then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KimberCox.jpg‎  

  4. #7296

    Fantasizes about being submissive but doesn't have the nerve

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2

    Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.

  5. #7295
    I turned my seeking account to paused yesterday. Considering my finances are low and that I have 3 regulars (all out of towners though) and one local regular and a few on deck. It's time to take a break.

  6. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.

    On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.

    Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b
    LOL Funny when she first started out a couple years ago she was a new to town easy $200 bbfscip. 2 years in LA doing * and now she's up her own ass.

  7. #7293

    Aliceinsugar

    Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.

    On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.

    Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b

  8. #7292

    Heavens_on_earth

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?
    No and No. Takes me a few hours for multiples, and I don't invite first-timers to stay the night.

  9. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Heavens_on_earth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1

    Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.

    She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.

    Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.
    Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?

  10. #7290

    Heavens_on_earth

    Heavens_on_earth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1

    Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.

    She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.

    Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.

  11. #7289
    I see the same thing here but as a counter point, I have only ever discussed money before exchanging contact info.

    I'm just never explicit. I say things like €\$ to "join me back at my hotel till morning. ".

    Never once had an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    The bigger deal was you could be flat out honest about what you wanted and were looking for via SA messages. Now I tell any girl that even comes close to mentioning ppm or $ that we need to talk via text and I won't respond on SA or get banned (as a few years worth of reading messages shows how clueless some guys here were just blatantly saying it after the rules changes and bans came!

  12. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    They had under 1 k / mo as the lowest at practical, then did a range that doubled it each level I think because high maintenance was like 10 k or some crazy thing I think. I came from a cheaper area and you'd get 4 meets in for around the lowest monthly out there and everything was fine. It DID lead to some odd misunderstandings though when someone put that, then expected 1 k for the 1 day a month they could meet for free! And that's when I learned to start talking about it up front instead of the end of a platonic meeting because that was a wasted date.

    The bigger deal was you could be flat out honest about what you wanted and were looking for via SA messages. Now I tell any girl that even comes close to mentioning ppm or $ that we need to talk via text and I won't respond on SA or get banned (as a few years worth of reading messages shows how clueless some guys here were just blatantly saying it after the rules changes and bans came!
    Just to be clear, that change wasn't SA's fault, it was FOSTA-SESTA, which came out of the backpage debacle. Now that it is the law, all sites are vulnerable to be taken down if they allow people to do what BP did, and so SA is going to be on the prowl for anything even remotely like pay-for-play to cover their ass.

  13. #7287
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    People complain about the misses, publicly. If they have hits, they keep quiet or keep them to themselves. Some here have been known to criticize others for 'bragging'.

    I don't think the net worth or salary matters, I have been on the site years, and it has never come up in any messaging in any context. That doesn't mean a girl doesn't look at that. In the old days, girls could list their allowance expectations, based on adjectives (but then there was a key you could locate somewhere else that told you what those were). The lowest adjective, though, I think it was 'practical', it was something like 2000/ mo, so it was pretty divorced from reality. It contributed to GPS for sure, and just made girls disappointed. I'm sure you have read profiles where she complains guys weren't 'real SDs' - I think that is what they mean.

    And IK quite a few girls I made contact here who relocated to the PHX area, I wish I had access to them.
    They had under 1 k / mo as the lowest at practical, then did a range that doubled it each level I think because high maintenance was like 10 k or some crazy thing I think. I came from a cheaper area and you'd get 4 meets in for around the lowest monthly out there and everything was fine. It DID lead to some odd misunderstandings though when someone put that, then expected 1 k for the 1 day a month they could meet for free! And that's when I learned to start talking about it up front instead of the end of a platonic meeting because that was a wasted date.

    The bigger deal was you could be flat out honest about what you wanted and were looking for via SA messages. Now I tell any girl that even comes close to mentioning ppm or $ that we need to talk via text and I won't respond on SA or get banned (as a few years worth of reading messages shows how clueless some guys here were just blatantly saying it after the rules changes and bans came!

  14. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks you two for the insight! I was worried maybe I didn't have my salary high enough in my profile. And RanManCan, ASU girls in Phoenix have become harder to come by, more competitive to attract, and more expensive unfortunately.
    I have my salary and net worth at the lowest level possible. I always did that even when it was much more. No girl cares how much you have. Only how much you are willing to spend.

  15. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Does the salary you put on your Seeking profile matter? Do a lot of girls weed out less than 500 k or mil? I have it higher than average (200 k), and higher than my actual salary but not too high that SBs don't think I'm excessively lieing. Or does it not matter and a high salary attracts tons of GPS and those wanting excessive gifts? Out of curiosity I've been lurking this LA Seeking thread and others across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. Seems it really is just mostly misses on this site and few hits. I was worried it was just in my area, Phoenix / Scottsdale, Arizona.
    Honestly I lie in the other direction. Hear me out. My profile says 250 k /1. 5 mm. My actual is 400 k /6 mm-ish. The reason I lie is that you have no idea who's on the other side of the transaction. I take precautions, but if I were ever to be blackmailed, you don't get bonus points for having more resources.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape