Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 11261
-
01-26-23 14:24 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 3345I did know her name, and found that photo myself. She alluded to a modeling past but didn't brag about / disclose the venue. She got more tattoos later, but they matched up. I did get a pic from her later, here's a snippet that should be anonymous. I can say this girl's 100% natural, I inspected them closely on many occasions, and quite amazing. Especially for 40.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 01:42 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 119In the event that this was your SB, you did hit the lottery. Simple Tineye on this image gives name of this playmate. Funny that you call them natural. Just a quick perusal on the other photos in the playmate photo set says 100% man made. Curious why you would claim natural.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://pmatehunter.com/kimber-cox-lavender-lust/
-
01-25-23 21:21 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 46Kelli from SA
Any of you ballers smashing this hottie in OC? I'm blocked by her but her profile says "never disappoints" 26 yo but she's really 19 yo. She's a freak and command big bucks. Do share if you're smashing it. LOL.
I've been on here for awhile but can't log on to my original account as I forgot the pass and couldn't reset it.
-
01-25-23 19:05 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 5603Try getting them to take the bdsmtest.org and see if you are a match.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 18:32 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 3345Old photo of old SB
I had an arrangement with this one for several months when I first joined SA. This was a pic from when she was a Playboy model in her 20's. When I met her she was 40, listed 30 on her SA profile, and I didn't care. She was smoking hot, and those boobs, they are 100% natural. Amazing. No longer in the SB game, for years. I text her now and then.
-
01-23-23 14:03 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 3345Fantasizes about being submissive but doesn't have the nerve
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2
Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.
-
01-22-23 20:49 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 5603I turned my seeking account to paused yesterday. Considering my finances are low and that I have 3 regulars (all out of towners though) and one local regular and a few on deck. It's time to take a break.
-
01-21-23 05:41 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 135LOL Funny when she first started out a couple years ago she was a new to town easy $200 bbfscip. 2 years in LA doing * and now she's up her own ass.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:27 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 272Aliceinsugar
Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.
On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.
Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b
-
01-19-23 12:47 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 272Heavens_on_earth
No and No. Takes me a few hours for multiples, and I don't invite first-timers to stay the night.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:33 #7291Senior Member

Posts: 441Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:09 #7290Senior Member

Posts: 272Heavens_on_earth
Heavens_on_earth.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1
Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.
She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.
Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.
-
01-19-23 10:08 #7289Senior Member

Posts: 300I see the same thing here but as a counter point, I have only ever discussed money before exchanging contact info.
I'm just never explicit. I say things like €\$ to "join me back at my hotel till morning. ".
Never once had an issue.
Originally Posted by Ajfff
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 09:50 #7288Senior Member

Posts: 3345Just to be clear, that change wasn't SA's fault, it was FOSTA-SESTA, which came out of the backpage debacle. Now that it is the law, all sites are vulnerable to be taken down if they allow people to do what BP did, and so SA is going to be on the prowl for anything even remotely like pay-for-play to cover their ass.
Originally Posted by Ajfff
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 00:02 #7287Senior Member

Posts: 62They had under 1 k / mo as the lowest at practical, then did a range that doubled it each level I think because high maintenance was like 10 k or some crazy thing I think. I came from a cheaper area and you'd get 4 meets in for around the lowest monthly out there and everything was fine. It DID lead to some odd misunderstandings though when someone put that, then expected 1 k for the 1 day a month they could meet for free! And that's when I learned to start talking about it up front instead of the end of a platonic meeting because that was a wasted date.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
The bigger deal was you could be flat out honest about what you wanted and were looking for via SA messages. Now I tell any girl that even comes close to mentioning ppm or $ that we need to talk via text and I won't respond on SA or get banned (as a few years worth of reading messages shows how clueless some guys here were just blatantly saying it after the rules changes and bans came!












Reply With Quote




