Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 265 of 751 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 11265
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by TooShay  [View Original Post]
    Any of you ballers smashing this hottie in OC? I'm blocked by her but her profile says "never disappoints" 26 yo but she's really 19 yo. She's a freak and command big bucks. Do share if you're smashing it. LOL.

    I've been on here for awhile but can't log on to my original account as I forgot the pass and couldn't reset it.
    Wasn't able to find her profile. Any other details you can provide?

  2. #7304

    Old photo of SB

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #7303
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    In the event that this was your SB, you did hit the lottery. Simple Tineye on this image gives name of this playmate. Funny that you call them natural. Just a quick perusal on the other photos in the playmate photo set says 100% man made. Curious why you would claim natural.

    https://pmatehunter.com/kimber-cox-lavender-lust/
    I did know her name, and found that photo myself. She alluded to a modeling past but didn't brag about / disclose the venue. She got more tattoos later, but they matched up. I did get a pic from her later, here's a snippet that should be anonymous. I can say this girl's 100% natural, I inspected them closely on many occasions, and quite amazing. Especially for 40.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-01-26 at 11.15.09 AM.png‎  

  4. #7302
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I had an arrangement with this one for several months when I first joined SA. This was a pic from when she was a Playboy model in her 20's. When I met her she was 40, listed 30 on her SA profile, and I didn't care. She was smoking hot, and those boobs, they are 100% natural. Amazing. No longer in the SB game, for years. I text her now and then.
    In the event that this was your SB, you did hit the lottery. Simple Tineye on this image gives name of this playmate. Funny that you call them natural. Just a quick perusal on the other photos in the playmate photo set says 100% man made. Curious why you would claim natural.

    https://pmatehunter.com/kimber-cox-lavender-lust/

  5. #7301

    Kelli from SA

    Any of you ballers smashing this hottie in OC? I'm blocked by her but her profile says "never disappoints" 26 yo but she's really 19 yo. She's a freak and command big bucks. Do share if you're smashing it. LOL.

    I've been on here for awhile but can't log on to my original account as I forgot the pass and couldn't reset it.

  6. #7300
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2

    Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.
    Try getting them to take the bdsmtest.org and see if you are a match.

  7. #7299

    Old photo of old SB

    I had an arrangement with this one for several months when I first joined SA. This was a pic from when she was a Playboy model in her 20's. When I met her she was 40, listed 30 on her SA profile, and I didn't care. She was smoking hot, and those boobs, they are 100% natural. Amazing. No longer in the SB game, for years. I text her now and then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KimberCox.jpg‎  

  8. #7298

    Fantasizes about being submissive but doesn't have the nerve

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2

    Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.

  9. #7297
    I turned my seeking account to paused yesterday. Considering my finances are low and that I have 3 regulars (all out of towners though) and one local regular and a few on deck. It's time to take a break.

  10. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.

    On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.

    Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b
    LOL Funny when she first started out a couple years ago she was a new to town easy $200 bbfscip. 2 years in LA doing * and now she's up her own ass.

  11. #7295

    Aliceinsugar

    Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.

    On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.

    Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b

  12. #7294

    Heavens_on_earth

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?
    No and No. Takes me a few hours for multiples, and I don't invite first-timers to stay the night.

  13. #7293
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Heavens_on_earth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1

    Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.

    She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.

    Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.
    Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?

  14. #7292

    Heavens_on_earth

    Heavens_on_earth.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1

    Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.

    She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.

    Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.

  15. #7291
    I see the same thing here but as a counter point, I have only ever discussed money before exchanging contact info.

    I'm just never explicit. I say things like €\$ to "join me back at my hotel till morning. ".

    Never once had an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajfff  [View Original Post]
    The bigger deal was you could be flat out honest about what you wanted and were looking for via SA messages. Now I tell any girl that even comes close to mentioning ppm or $ that we need to talk via text and I won't respond on SA or get banned (as a few years worth of reading messages shows how clueless some guys here were just blatantly saying it after the rules changes and bans came!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape