Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 11266
-
01-27-23 10:24 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 472SB Photos
Would you guys mind posting photos when posting links so this of us who don't have a subscription see what we're missing and potentially sign up? I post pictures when referencing a provider in the threads I participate in. TIA.
-
01-27-23 02:16 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 135Wasn't able to find her profile. Any other details you can provide?
Originally Posted by TooShay
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 17:00 #7304Regular Member

Posts: 4Old photo of SB
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
01-26-23 14:24 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 3349I did know her name, and found that photo myself. She alluded to a modeling past but didn't brag about / disclose the venue. She got more tattoos later, but they matched up. I did get a pic from her later, here's a snippet that should be anonymous. I can say this girl's 100% natural, I inspected them closely on many occasions, and quite amazing. Especially for 40.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-23 01:42 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 119In the event that this was your SB, you did hit the lottery. Simple Tineye on this image gives name of this playmate. Funny that you call them natural. Just a quick perusal on the other photos in the playmate photo set says 100% man made. Curious why you would claim natural.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
https://pmatehunter.com/kimber-cox-lavender-lust/
-
01-25-23 21:21 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 46Kelli from SA
Any of you ballers smashing this hottie in OC? I'm blocked by her but her profile says "never disappoints" 26 yo but she's really 19 yo. She's a freak and command big bucks. Do share if you're smashing it. LOL.
I've been on here for awhile but can't log on to my original account as I forgot the pass and couldn't reset it.
-
01-25-23 19:05 #7300Senior Member

Posts: 5603Try getting them to take the bdsmtest.org and see if you are a match.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 18:32 #7299Senior Member

Posts: 3349Old photo of old SB
I had an arrangement with this one for several months when I first joined SA. This was a pic from when she was a Playboy model in her 20's. When I met her she was 40, listed 30 on her SA profile, and I didn't care. She was smoking hot, and those boobs, they are 100% natural. Amazing. No longer in the SB game, for years. I text her now and then.
-
01-23-23 14:03 #7298Senior Member

Posts: 3349Fantasizes about being submissive but doesn't have the nerve
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-f30b43c3dff2
Lots of texting and messaging on the site, not really able to get her to take a phone call or meet up.
-
01-22-23 20:49 #7297Senior Member

Posts: 5603I turned my seeking account to paused yesterday. Considering my finances are low and that I have 3 regulars (all out of towners though) and one local regular and a few on deck. It's time to take a break.
-
01-21-23 05:41 #7296Senior Member

Posts: 135LOL Funny when she first started out a couple years ago she was a new to town easy $200 bbfscip. 2 years in LA doing * and now she's up her own ass.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-23 13:27 #7295Senior Member

Posts: 272Aliceinsugar
Aliceinsugar asks for $1 k, accepted offer of $800 but video call first.
On video call, she was pleasant, located in Manhattan Beach, has a car, had several arrangements, and pretty but not as hot as her well-selected pics.
Then she brought up condoms are required even in long term, she wouldn't budge on this. Not for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-df72ce552b4b
-
01-19-23 12:47 #7294Senior Member

Posts: 272Heavens_on_earth
No and No. Takes me a few hours for multiples, and I don't invite first-timers to stay the night.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:33 #7293Senior Member

Posts: 441Did she sleep over? Did you hit it multiples times?
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 12:09 #7292Senior Member

Posts: 272Heavens_on_earth
Heavens_on_earth.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-b91218d53bc1
Very hot, good comms, decent personality, no BJ, but I got BBFS (YMMV), "not very sexual" by her own words. 1 k, which would be worth it based on looks, but not based on performance. You can probably get lower.
She wanted to hangout again, but I pointed out the limitations and offered 6, she didn't bite.
Lives in palm springs, but drives to LA / OC a few times a week.












Reply With Quote




