Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 550 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8250
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4650

    Corrections

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.
    1. You spelled her IG wrong. Look at how I provided the correct spelling.

    2. You will find her among the dozens of dancers shown in the story labeled, "the girls. ".

  2. #4649

    Look at IG's being followed by Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.

  3. #4648

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens Friday night.

    Best offer was I think 300 or 400 for 15 minutes.

    These ladies are insane, I did not counter offer lost interest in all of them really after those numbers.

    Do they know the situation out there in Seattle area? Layoffs abound. Hard to find even min wage jobs unless its backbreaking outdoors or fast food.

    So many without customers tonight.

  4. #4647

    5 "A"s and 6 "A"s

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think its the one with 6 As at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.

  5. #4646

    Chocolatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think it’s the one with 6 “A”s at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa

  6. #4645

    Corrected Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?

  7. #4644

    Screen name

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?

  8. #4643

    Jay / Jayde at Sugars

    Any idea how her dances are or any mileage. She's also a barista.

    At jthakillaa on insta.

  9. #4642

    ChocolateLatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " "Baby" is a different dancer.

  10. #4641

    ChocolateLatinaaaaa at Pandoras

    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?

  11. #4640

    Teya long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.

    CW.
    Teya worked for a bit at Seattle Rose's place located on the North slope of Queen Anne. Blue apt. Bldg as I recall. Lots of fun had there until construction on the building next door started. Tough time for Rose after that.

  12. #4639

    You are welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJohn442  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the words of advice, TMQ. I stopped in at Sugars. Everything you said was true. Only girl along my taste was Sam. And that is stretching my the outer limits of my taste. Moved onto Pandora's. Place was dead AF. Saw Eva on stage and fell in love with that ass. I'm not one for modified / enhanced women, but that ass! Paid for a few dances, and what most would consider way too much money, received a HJ. It was worth the experience. She has a fun personality and we shared a very awkward finish (no cover, no towel. Not a single wet nap in the house). I don't know how often the cleaning ladies come in, but watch where you sit the next time you're in.
    Glad that worked out for you.

  13. #4638

    TMQ came through

    Thank you for the words of advice, TMQ. I stopped in at Sugars. Everything you said was true. Only girl along my taste was Sam. And that is stretching my the outer limits of my taste. Moved onto Pandora's. Place was dead AF. Saw Eva on stage and fell in love with that ass. I'm not one for modified / enhanced women, but that ass! Paid for a few dances, and what most would consider way too much money, received a HJ. It was worth the experience. She has a fun personality and we shared a very awkward finish (no cover, no towel. Not a single wet nap in the house). I don't know how often the cleaning ladies come in, but watch where you sit the next time you're in.

  14. #4637

    TMQ is prophet level knowledge.

    Pretty much all there is to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Not sure which big three mean. But I comment on clubs, which I think are worth while in the Puget Sound area.

    Sugar is a small, cheap, but I'm not a big fan of 99% of the dancers there. Lola is on vacation this week. For me she's the only reason to go there and most times that's not enough reason.

    Kitten to the big club, and they can have lots of dancers. Sometimes a high hustle factor. Rio is super popular there, and for good reason; her customer service. That part of town is often inconvenient for me. Rumor is Ducati is back to dancing.

    Dj vu can have attractive dancers, but not cheap overall. Wendy has the alert to her and is a good time.

    Pandoras have been consistent. Daytime dancers are very service oriented. Some have over adjusted for inflation. Some are still a bargain. Monse is a Puget Sound strip club legend and won't break your bank but there are more attractive options most days.

    Playground, Sin Rock, the downtown, dj vu, Dreamgirls, etc. I don't even bother with.

    If you want more, feel free to message me.

  15. #4636

    Imho

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJohn442  [View Original Post]
    Which of the big 3 do you recommend for a guy who has $$$ and Wednesday off from work? Looking for some quality daytime mileage.

    Did a few searches for different variations of "day", no results.
    Not sure which big three mean. But I comment on clubs, which I think are worth while in the Puget Sound area.

    Sugar is a small, cheap, but I'm not a big fan of 99% of the dancers there. Lola is on vacation this week. For me she's the only reason to go there and most times that's not enough reason.

    Kitten to the big club, and they can have lots of dancers. Sometimes a high hustle factor. Rio is super popular there, and for good reason; her customer service. That part of town is often inconvenient for me. Rumor is Ducati is back to dancing.

    Déjà vu can have attractive dancers, but not cheap overall. Wendy has the alert to her and is a good time.

    Pandoras have been consistent. Daytime dancers are very service oriented. Some have over adjusted for inflation. Some are still a bargain. Monse is a Puget Sound strip club legend and won't break your bank but there are more attractive options most days.

    Playground, Sin Rock, the downtown, déjà vu, Dreamgirls, etc. I don't even bother with.

    If you want more, feel free to message me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape