Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 8266
-
01-18-23 19:10 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 75TMQ is prophet level knowledge.
Pretty much all there is to say.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-23 10:16 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 443Imho
Not sure which big three mean. But I comment on clubs, which I think are worth while in the Puget Sound area.
Originally Posted by SimpleJohn442
[View Original Post]
Sugar is a small, cheap, but I'm not a big fan of 99% of the dancers there. Lola is on vacation this week. For me she's the only reason to go there and most times that's not enough reason.
Kitten to the big club, and they can have lots of dancers. Sometimes a high hustle factor. Rio is super popular there, and for good reason; her customer service. That part of town is often inconvenient for me. Rumor is Ducati is back to dancing.
Déjà vu can have attractive dancers, but not cheap overall. Wendy has the alert to her and is a good time.
Pandoras have been consistent. Daytime dancers are very service oriented. Some have over adjusted for inflation. Some are still a bargain. Monse is a Puget Sound strip club legend and won't break your bank but there are more attractive options most days.
Playground, Sin Rock, the downtown, déjà vu, Dreamgirls, etc. I don't even bother with.
If you want more, feel free to message me.
-
01-18-23 00:18 #4649Regular Member

Posts: 10Daytime Mileage
Which of the big 3 do you recommend for a guy who has $$$ and Wednesday off from work? Looking for some quality daytime mileage.
Did a few searches for different variations of "day", no results.
-
01-17-23 12:51 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 117Washington State Law Pertaining to Strip clubs
Much thanks to Michael1967 for posting the portion of state law pertaining to "standards of conduct" in strip clubs. I'm somewhat interested in the legal aspects of strip club operations and design. For those similarly interested, this is the link to the full set of state laws pertaining to adult entertainment:
https://www.codepublishing.com/WA/Ke.../Kent0510.html
The city of Seattle has it's own ordinance which is similar to the state's. Lake Forest Park does as well. I haven't looked into the two other jurisdictions that might: City of Renton (Club SinRock), and Pierce County (Dreamgirls at Fox's).
-
01-17-23 09:06 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 274Oh, wow. Thank you. I would hate to think anything I did in Pandora's was illegal. It is very important to me that I don't break any laws, as I interact with these lovely entertainers.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 20:28 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 1544It is against the law to pay in advance for a dance. See section 7. Every time I've done it, I've been ripped off.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
Washington State 5. 10.080 Standards of conduct, personnel, and operation of adult entertainment establishments.
A. All employees of an adult entertainment establishment must adhere to the following standards of conduct while in any area in which a member of the public is allowed to be present:
1. An employee may not be unclothed or in such less than opaque and complete attire, costume or clothing so as to expose to view any portion of the female breast below the top of the areola or any portion of the pubic region, anus, buttocks, vulva or genitals, except upon a stage at least 18 inches above the immediate floor level and removed at least eight feet from the nearest member of the public.
2. An employee mingling with a member of the public may not be unclothed or in less than opaque and complete attire, costume or clothing as described in subsection (A)(1) of this section, nor may a male employee appear with his genitals in a discernibly turgid state, even if completely and opaquely covered, or wear or use any device or covering that simulates the same.
3. An employee mingling with a member of the public may not wear or use any device or covering exposed to view which simulates the breast below the top of the areola, vulva, genitals, anus, a portion of the pubic region, or buttocks.
4. An employee may not caress, fondle or erotically touch a member of the public or another employee. An employee may not encourage or permit a member of the public to caress, fondle or erotically touch that employee.
5. An employee may not perform actual or simulated acts of sexual conduct as defined in this chapter, or an act that constitutes a violation of Chapter 7. 48 A RCW, the Washington moral nuisance statute, or any provision regulating offenses against public morals.
6. An employee mingling with a member of the public may not conduct any dance, performance or exhibition in or about the nonstage area of the adult entertainment establishment unless that dance, performance or exhibition is performed at a distance of at least four feet from the member of the public for whom the dance, performance or exhibition is performed. The distance of four feet is measured from the torso of the dancer to the torso of the member of the public.
7. A tip or gratuity offered to or accepted by an entertainer may not be offered or accepted before any performance, dance or exhibition provided by the entertainer. An entertainer performing upon any stage area may not accept any form of gratuity offered directly to the entertainer by a member of the public. A gratuity offered to an entertainer performing upon any stage area or in any booth or arcade device must be placed into a receptacle provided for receipt of gratuities by the management of the adult entertainment establishment or provided through a manager on duty on the premises. A gratuity or tip offered to an entertainer conducting a performance, dance or exhibition in or about the nonstage area of the live adult entertainment establishment must be placed into the hand of the entertainer or into a receptacle provided by the entertainer, and not upon the person or into the clothing of the entertainer.
-
01-16-23 18:31 #4645I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She fat girl. I don't think my Wang would reach.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 14:00 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 117Jackie at Pandora's
I assume it was at Pandora's that you saw "Jackie. " Your description matches her. She's no mileage whatsoever. I recommend you avoid her.
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 12:24 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 135Pandoras Visit
It's been couple months since I last dropped in but visited Pandoras Saturday afternoon. It was slow in the club, 6 or so girls and a handful of mongers at any given time. Monse, Isabella, Tara, Harlow, Harmony and another one or two took turns on the stage.
Harmony seemed most interesting so went with her for a spin in the Playground. Pretty standard and enjoyable 3/$ experience. Her suggestion of a private room visit was interesting but the experience so far had been pretty tame so was not sure how she'd deliver in private. For the price quoted I'd expect the full meal deal. Any further info appreciated- thanks in advance.
-
01-16-23 10:41 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 274Charm is cute
I had a dream, and it went like this:
I was approached by a lady who called herself Charm. We had a short chat, and she mentioned that she was pretty new. She quoted me one dance for 40, or 3 for 100. I decided I could spare 40 bucks to find out what she was like. We get to the back, and she wants the money before the dance. She told me it was a "new club policy". LOL, sure. Since I was already in the mindset of just burning 40, I handed it over. She starts dancing right away. She is on my lap facing me. My hands automatically go to her butt, and thighs. Soon, the girls come out. As my hand wandered that way, she told me no touching there. OK, boundary set. I put my hands back where they were. The next song starts. After a bit, she has her back to me. I think this is called an air dance. No grind what so ever. After a bit of this she turns back around. With lovely boobs in my face. (No touching) She is just kind of mock riding me, but still no grind at all. She was cute, her butt felt nice, and I enjoyed having her on my lap. This song seemed to be unusually long. Or, maybe that was the awkwardness of her dance? Regardless, I told myself to enjoy what it was. I had a pretty girl on my lap, and boobs in my face. It got me warmed up, and wanting a dance from Anya. She was there, but I never got a turn.
Charm is cute. I suspect she is in hear early 20's. It will be interesting to see if you learns more skills, or if she gets scared away. I try hard to be a well behaved pervert.
I was approached by an extremely curvy, and voluptuous lady who called herself Jacky. Her ass was big and round. I wonder if that is natural? Her boobs looked natural. Does anyone know what she is like?
-
01-15-23 16:08 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 91I'm starting to see that. I offered to take her out like to a dinner and movies but no dice. Club or nothing. Oh well. Next!
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 18:28 #4640I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877She good time. She swallow.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 05:25 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 126Pricey thou. 400 450.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-23 21:46 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 440That scenario happened to me with a massage parlor gal. I saw her more than 10 times P4 P. We went out and started dating. However she would always have something over me. Since I was getting sex for free now I should do things like pay her rent which she suggested! That does not make me a BF it makes me a sugar daddy.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I really think once money is forked over just once with a sex provider there is about a 5 percent chance of a successful relationship if its pursued. You will always be a customer in the back of her mind.
-
01-13-23 18:42 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 1304Lam_forever_3.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
Sc is lam_forever3.










Reply With Quote




