rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 551 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 8254
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4654
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.
    She a hoo ker on t and a.

    Florida something.

  2. #4653

    Pandoras Harmony

    Would appreciate any info about the Harmony experience at Pandoras. Thanks in advance.

  3. #4652
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Playground Cabaret in Ballard

    I think that's the name. On 15th at 75th, next to the hot dog bar. Stopped by for the first time since lockdown. Sounded like it had turned into IG model with GPS stomping grounds, and Pandora's and Kitten's are too close for that nonsense. However, I was having a drink in the neighborhood and had a few minutes to kill before going to massage place across the street.

    Was $20 for cover and soda, taken by waitress. There were, in fact, tons of hotties roaming around. Wound up going for a dance with Lola, standard $40 a pop here. Turned into a couple, was pleasantly surprised with decent grinding, great perky boobs were offered for kissing and fondling. Still the same old big ass lap dance area, not fun if you're shy I guess.

    Overall solid visit, will probably pop in again when I want some eye-candy and don't need the extras.

  4. #4651

    Sugars

    Anyone with intel on Sam. I so her on the board a while back asking 4 5 roses. I want to see her but I not breaking the bank I refuse to do so in 23.

  5. #4650

    Corrections

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.
    1. You spelled her IG wrong. Look at how I provided the correct spelling.

    2. You will find her among the dozens of dancers shown in the story labeled, "the girls. ".

  6. #4649

    Look at IG's being followed by Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.
    ChocolateLatinaaaaa's IG is visible under all the ones being followed by the Pandora IG.

  7. #4648

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens Friday night.

    Best offer was I think 300 or 400 for 15 minutes.

    These ladies are insane, I did not counter offer lost interest in all of them really after those numbers.

    Do they know the situation out there in Seattle area? Layoffs abound. Hard to find even min wage jobs unless its backbreaking outdoors or fast food.

    So many without customers tonight.

  8. #4647

    5 "A"s and 6 "A"s

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think its the one with 6 As at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa
    She has two accounts. I didn't know of the one with 6 "A"s until you mentioned it. Then I checked it out. Yes, two accounts, one with 5 "A"s and another with 6 "A"s.

    I didn't see the "CUSLB alumni. That's California State University, Long Beach. I'm familiar with that school system. I'm an alumnus of two other of its campuses.

  9. #4646

    Chocolatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?
    Thanks. Is it the private account that says "CSULB Alumni" in the bio?
    Never mind. I think it’s the one with 6 “A”s at the end, not 5. That one has pandoras listed in the bio as well as ladybug barista.
    So, chocolatinaaaaaa

  10. #4645

    Corrected Spelling

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?
    It's correctly spelled: chocolatinaaaaa. I may have given the wrong stage name previously. Her handle on IG is "Coco. " I still think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " Anyone know for certain?

  11. #4644

    Screen name

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I copied an pasted the IG screen name you posted into the IG search function, and did not come up with any results. Am I missing something?

  12. #4643

    Jay / Jayde at Sugars

    Any idea how her dances are or any mileage. She's also a barista.

    At jthakillaa on insta.

  13. #4642

    ChocolateLatinaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by WeaselFruit  [View Original Post]
    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?
    I think her stage name at Pandora's is "Tina. " "Baby" is a different dancer.

  14. #4641

    ChocolateLatinaaaaa at Pandoras

    I follow ChocolateLatinaaaaa on IG where she gives her schedule for barista and Pan's.

    What is her dancer name at Pan's? Is it Baby?

  15. #4640

    Teya long ago

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.

    CW.
    Teya worked for a bit at Seattle Rose's place located on the North slope of Queen Anne. Blue apt. Bldg as I recall. Lots of fun had there until construction on the building next door started. Tough time for Rose after that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape