Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 8266
-
01-04-23 14:01 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 159How could I forget Desi. Amazing body, sexy, extras. Too bad no rooms back then. Would have been a fun ride.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 13:19 #4605Banned Member

Posts: 221Yep, tiny little thing with unique piercings. Funny I thought she only danced briefly and was on TRB for awhile. I saw her a few times and she was a lot of fun. I also remember her shoot with RM. She was very sexy in it.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
01-04-23 12:37 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 159Yes it was April. Sweet girl, amazing body & skills. RIP.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:48 #4603Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Extra?
I met her the other day and I think she's fine as hell. Just my type. Can you perhaps DM me some of the details when you say GFE? Like the damage and menu?
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 21:42 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 1111Teya aka Tasia
Does anyone recall Teya Simone aka Tasia, who used to dance in downtown Seattle by Fantasies Unlimited? I recall she shot some porn with Rodney Moore and was briefly on TRB, then she disappeared.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 21:12 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 97Is Celeste still around? I saw her name pop up once or twice on the IG roster last year but nothing since.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 19:40 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 198Desi at Pandoras was my ATF. Gave amazing extras, was smoking hot, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. She also texted me nudes for the hell of it. She wasn't there that long, but definitely left an impression.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 18:38 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 159Nova rode it like a champ. Miss her rides & skills.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 18:38 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 159Sweet Sky Holly was smokin hot at Pans and even more fun OTC. Sexual, tight ride. Had number of OTC adventures with her.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 17:48 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 1098I miss Nova.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 16:01 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 119Holly
Knew her from the other board, can only imagine how she would have been in the club!
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 15:47 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 443Think her name was April
Pretty sure that was April. Few of the dancers shaved their heads and wore wigs while she was battling with cancer.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 12:55 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 159Dancers you Miss
Dancers have come & gone but always remembered. Some retired, moved or passed away.
My ATFs were Holly, Nova, London, Sonny, Gia, Candy & Asian dancer at Pandora's who passed RIP.
-
12-31-22 22:20 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 72Pandora's. Hottest one there. IMHO. True GFE.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 02:07 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 204She always smells clean and fresh when I see her.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





