Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 5794
-
01-09-23 11:33 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 101That's the way the Cookie crumbles
She's a drug addict bruvv, not the brightest. She doesn't respond to half of us, just keep spamming her.
Originally Posted by Saappzz
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 06:01 #4443Regular Member

Posts: 1What were Secretpinup's rates. I saw 400/ hr on her tryst page for CFS.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing.
-
01-09-23 04:06 #4442Senior Member

Posts: 397Did you PM her on HX??
Originally Posted by Saappzz
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 01:27 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 59Soberkittem / kitihowaito
Bruh I can't get a hold of her LOL, I tried her snap, insta (she's active there), and phone number. Nada. Someone DM me if there is another way to get her to respond lmao.
-
01-08-23 22:04 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've been seeing her for a few years but kinda kept the bbfscip on the down low. I think after her name came out she got really popular and she raised her prices and has become very picky.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
With whom she allows cip with. She told me awhile back there are some real douch bags on HX who like to haggle and when the deed is done they don't give her the pre-negotiated tip for cip.
I saw her again to just keep my Hx rolodex of cip chicks if there still valid for cip.
Bang and dump my man cream into her in the hotels off the I-5 in Mission Viejo. And Laguna Hills.
-
01-08-23 20:00 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 1657Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 19:48 #4438Senior Member

Posts: 1657Don't forget the 633 numbers that come after that. That number works. If you Google her you'll find a different number but that one keeps popping up still with the "you come over today?" Just say you know her from years back.
Originally Posted by ScottJones2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 18:26 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 111VietKim vs Mayumi
I have done Viet when I was in OC on a trip. She can suck better than a vacuum and live BBBJCIM with swallow. I've not done Mayumi and will be in OC Monday. Is the 949 number I've seen a good number for her. Which one is better for making your balls hurt you drained so much?
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-23 18:17 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 983I saw NolimitLucy a few years ago, think I wrote a review here, and she was easy bbfscip. She was 140 hh and 200 hr back then, big amazing tits, tight pussy and very good BBBJ. Nice body for being 50+. About 5'7. Her tits are by far her best feature. Natural and perky and loves getting creampied in doggy. No Greek.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 14:30 #4435Senior Member

Posts: 65Soberkittem
She was never pregnant I saw the tests too. Asked her what's up with those tests. Says just wanted to check. LOL. Idk about a bf. She probably has guys think they her girl LOL.
Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 13:47 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 983ATM and her amazing BBBJ are the main reasons I keep seeing viet Kim. Imo she's the best ATM girl right now due to donation. I keep telling myself not to see her but the little head can't quit her yet.
Originally Posted by Zero110
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:52 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 333Mayumi's friends
Sadly, the pictures Mayumi was originally showing some of us a couple days ago are not of the same woman she is advertising now. The original was much hotter.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 23:25 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 134That's fucking rad! ATM is one thing I haven't done in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Zero110
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 20:49 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 142Soberkittem
She aborted it, I went to see not long after she posted it on her IG at her incall in Costa. She even showed me the test, after I creampied her she asked me to help her out in getting rid of the fetus, there was a PP nearby and she called and made an appointment to get it aborted. She gave me this excuse she was in danger and needed help getting it done. So I took her a few days later. Went to see her again not long ago and she told me she has a crackhead BF now sadly. If you been wanting to see her I recommend seeing her now before she starts denying BBFS, she tried to do that to me once but she took a hit off her crack pipe and that pussy got instantly wet, now that she has a crackhead bf she said she might stop doing this, it was nice while it lasted.
Originally Posted by CrabMan007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 19:42 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".
Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.









Reply With Quote





