LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 387 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5796
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4431

    Soberkittem

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabMan007  [View Original Post]
    She is not pregnant.
    She aborted it, I went to see not long after she posted it on her IG at her incall in Costa. She even showed me the test, after I creampied her she asked me to help her out in getting rid of the fetus, there was a PP nearby and she called and made an appointment to get it aborted. She gave me this excuse she was in danger and needed help getting it done. So I took her a few days later. Went to see her again not long ago and she told me she has a crackhead BF now sadly. If you been wanting to see her I recommend seeing her now before she starts denying BBFS, she tried to do that to me once but she took a hit off her crack pipe and that pussy got instantly wet, now that she has a crackhead bf she said she might stop doing this, it was nice while it lasted.

  2. #4430
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".

    Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.

  3. #4429

    Viet Kim info

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    We had it scheduled with her and had agreed on the price but the other dude backed out the day of. This was probably 2020 but I think she'd still do it. And yes, I wish I was one of the dudes that got to bang her 30-40 years ago.
    Can I have Viet Kim's info? With all this talk about her, I'm curious now. Thanks.

  4. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    So after some negotiations, I found myself over at Mayumi's place again and I got to say, this tiny Gilf can take one hell of a pounding. She took it balls deep in every position I had her in. From missionary, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, doggy, standing missionary, every way I'd prop her up or bend her, she took it like a champ nonstop for exactly 22 minutes before I filled her up. Will definitely repeat with her and any new girl she brings in. I've spent my play money for the month in a week so I'll have to wait till next month for the new girl she's bringing in next week. She showed me a pic. Mid 40's MILF, so so face but a killer body. Hopefully one of you guys here will TOFTT and report back.
    How much were you able to negotiate for?

  5. #4427

    No name

    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I like when she has friends visit, I'll plan on seeing ANY new friend she pulls in.
    No name for the new girl yet. She said the girl was flying in Monday so she would most likely start Tuesday. I'm assuming she'll post pics on HX.

  6. #4426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 468

    Did she say a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She showed me a pic. Mid 40's MILF, so so face but a killer body. Hopefully one of you guys here will TOFTT and report back.
    I like when she has friends visit, I'll plan on seeing ANY new friend she pulls in.

  7. #4425

    Mayumi

    So after some negotiations, I found myself over at Mayumi's place again and I got to say, this tiny Gilf can take one hell of a pounding. She took it balls deep in every position I had her in. From missionary, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, doggy, standing missionary, every way I'd prop her up or bend her, she took it like a champ nonstop for exactly 22 minutes before I filled her up. Will definitely repeat with her and any new girl she brings in. I've spent my play money for the month in a week so I'll have to wait till next month for the new girl she's bringing in next week. She showed me a pic. Mid 40's MILF, so so face but a killer body. Hopefully one of you guys here will TOFTT and report back.

  8. #4424

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know she would play double. Have you done it before? I just wish she was a little younger.
    We had it scheduled with her and had agreed on the price but the other dude backed out the day of. This was probably 2020 but I think she'd still do it. And yes, I wish I was one of the dudes that got to bang her 30-40 years ago.

  9. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.

    Both from HX.
    Nicely done! They're both pretty nice looking! Upcharge for either / both? GFE? Greek?

  10. #4422
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    DVP? I have no idea what that is.
    Double Vaginal Penetration.

  11. #4421

    Dvp

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I might try to talk her down to $100 if the girl I got scheduled for tonight cancels on me. It was an unsolicited text she sent me this morning. I asked how much and that's what she quoted me to go raw. I would have drove right over for $100 maybe for $140 but $180 is a no go. And yes, Vietkim is a better experience. If anyone wants to do a MFM threesome with Kim, I'm down. I know Kim certainly is too. No gay shit. Straight play maybe DVP if she can take it is cool though LOL.
    DVP? I have no idea what that is.

  12. #4420
    Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.

    Both from HX.

  13. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I might try to talk her down to $100 if the girl I got scheduled for tonight cancels on me. It was an unsolicited text she sent me this morning. I asked how much and that's what she quoted me to go raw. I would have drove right over for $100 maybe for $140 but $180 is a no go. And yes, Vietkim is a better experience. If anyone wants to do a MFM threesome with Kim, I'm down. I know Kim certainly is too. No gay shit. Straight play maybe DVP if she can take it is cool though LOL.
    I didn't know she would play double. Have you done it before? I just wish she was a little younger.

  14. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it.
    I have asked the same. She is firm on $200 and always says hotel is expensive, but from what I heard the owner don't charge her anything since she let him play for free. She cool, but getting too old for my taste.

  15. #4417

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Viet Kim gives incredible BBBJ. And those tits are amazing. I wished she had a long BBBJ session option like an hour at 120. Kim has top notch head game and sucks me off nonstop for 30+ minutes.
    Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape