Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 5797
-
01-06-23 23:25 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 134That's fucking rad! ATM is one thing I haven't done in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Zero110
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 20:49 #4431Senior Member

Posts: 142Soberkittem
She aborted it, I went to see not long after she posted it on her IG at her incall in Costa. She even showed me the test, after I creampied her she asked me to help her out in getting rid of the fetus, there was a PP nearby and she called and made an appointment to get it aborted. She gave me this excuse she was in danger and needed help getting it done. So I took her a few days later. Went to see her again not long ago and she told me she has a crackhead BF now sadly. If you been wanting to see her I recommend seeing her now before she starts denying BBFS, she tried to do that to me once but she took a hit off her crack pipe and that pussy got instantly wet, now that she has a crackhead bf she said she might stop doing this, it was nice while it lasted.
Originally Posted by CrabMan007
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 19:42 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah I've seen Vietkim about a dozen times and have asked her for BBBJ sessions offering $120 then $140 but she was not interested. She just says hotels are expensive. I've been tempted to let her suck me off till I bust in her mouth but having both her pussy and asshole available to drop a load in makes me alternate between those other options are very damn time. Maybe in a year or two when business starts slowing down she will offer it. ".
Why not both? She does ATM pull it out her ass and shove down her throat when ready. Used to see her more but last time she complained about the throat fucking. The only reason to go see her is the no limits.
-
01-06-23 14:09 #4429Regular Member

Posts: 5Viet Kim info
Can I have Viet Kim's info? With all this talk about her, I'm curious now. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 00:22 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 67How much were you able to negotiate for?
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 22:40 #4427Senior Member

Posts: 311No name
No name for the new girl yet. She said the girl was flying in Monday so she would most likely start Tuesday. I'm assuming she'll post pics on HX.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 20:53 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 468Did she say a name?
I like when she has friends visit, I'll plan on seeing ANY new friend she pulls in.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 19:35 #4425Senior Member

Posts: 311Mayumi
So after some negotiations, I found myself over at Mayumi's place again and I got to say, this tiny Gilf can take one hell of a pounding. She took it balls deep in every position I had her in. From missionary, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, doggy, standing missionary, every way I'd prop her up or bend her, she took it like a champ nonstop for exactly 22 minutes before I filled her up. Will definitely repeat with her and any new girl she brings in. I've spent my play money for the month in a week so I'll have to wait till next month for the new girl she's bringing in next week. She showed me a pic. Mid 40's MILF, so so face but a killer body. Hopefully one of you guys here will TOFTT and report back.
-
01-05-23 19:28 #4424Senior Member

Posts: 311Vietkim
We had it scheduled with her and had agreed on the price but the other dude backed out the day of. This was probably 2020 but I think she'd still do it. And yes, I wish I was one of the dudes that got to bang her 30-40 years ago.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 15:45 #4423Senior Member

Posts: 732Nicely done! They're both pretty nice looking! Upcharge for either / both? GFE? Greek?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 15:38 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 732Double Vaginal Penetration.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 12:00 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 1657Dvp
DVP? I have no idea what that is.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 02:08 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 7266Saw Secretpinup (hard to geta hold of) and NolimitLucy for some bare session before I left for Asia trip.
Both from HX.
-
01-05-23 01:32 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 436I didn't know she would play double. Have you done it before? I just wish she was a little younger.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 01:28 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 436I have asked the same. She is firm on $200 and always says hotel is expensive, but from what I heard the owner don't charge her anything since she let him play for free. She cool, but getting too old for my taste.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



