Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 387 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 5796
Come Relax with Us
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I might try to talk her down to $100 if the girl I got scheduled for tonight cancels on me. It was an unsolicited text she sent me this morning. I asked how much and that's what she quoted me to go raw. I would have drove right over for $100 maybe for $140 but $180 is a no go. And yes, Vietkim is a better experience. If anyone wants to do a MFM threesome with Kim, I'm down. I know Kim certainly is too. No gay shit. Straight play maybe DVP if she can take it is cool though LOL.
    Viet Kim gives incredible BBBJ. And those tits are amazing. I wished she had a long BBBJ session option like an hour at 120. Kim has top notch head game and sucks me off nonstop for 30+ minutes.

  2. #4415

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    That's outrageous. Oldtimers are grandfathered in at $100. Kim is a much better experience, even at twice the expense.
    I might try to talk her down to $100 if the girl I got scheduled for tonight cancels on me. It was an unsolicited text she sent me this morning. I asked how much and that's what she quoted me to go raw. I would have drove right over for $100 maybe for $140 but $180 is a no go. And yes, Vietkim is a better experience. If anyone wants to do a MFM threesome with Kim, I'm down. I know Kim certainly is too. No gay shit. Straight play maybe DVP if she can take it is cool though LOL.

  3. #4414
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I would probably pull the trigger on her at 140 (creampie would have to be included) just to find out for myself how tight that pussy is but she's asking 180 for going in raw. I can barely justify the 2 bills for Vietkim and she provides excellent 3 hole services.
    That's outrageous. Oldtimers are grandfathered in at $100. Kim is a much better experience, even at twice the expense.

  4. #4413

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    She's about 67 and looks normal for her age. Her box makes her look 25. You can seed her for 140. What else can you expect?
    I would probably pull the trigger on her at 140 (creampie would have to be included) just to find out for myself how tight that pussy is but she's asking 180 for going in raw. I can barely justify the 2 bills for Vietkim and she provides excellent 3 hole services.

  5. #4412
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekuesco2  [View Original Post]
    Called up this hot piece of dark chocolate. Agreed to GFE creampie date for 200. Sounded very friendly and cute on the phone. Of course I'm always gun-shy to pull trigger. Plus she was way far from my location. Anybody close to south OC can take her for a test run. Of course only the adventurous need take action. Have fun.

    https://callescort.org/505-876-7304
    Did anyone hit this one up yet? She looks fun.

  6. #4411
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    Never seen or had a session with her before until now. She's persistent so I just go with it and see what she likes. Got to her Incall and she was standing in the doorway waiting to meet me. Didn't recognize her because I thought she'd be taller. Nope, more like 4' without much makeup and looks much older than her picture. She asked if I wanted, oh hell no thank you and left. First impression wasn't anything close to what I imagined. Good luck with those who want to see her.
    She's about 67 and looks normal for her age. Her box makes her look 25. You can seed her for 140. What else can you expect?

  7. #4410

    Urguardianangel

    I recently saw Urguardianangel went withe the PSE option, which she also added gave a further discount. Nice notel off of Harbor Blvd by Disney land. Didn't have to pay for parking as there was a wedding. She was a cool chic was just in the mood for chocolate that day, I think she is on break right now or on PD which she said she gets more customers from vs Hx higher entrance price obviously.

    Her are her deets:

    Hi love, sorry for the delay, I'm 5'6 120 lbs bubble but long legs 32 B. I get messy baby. My pussy get really tight and wet.

    I'm a fan favorite, come find out why My priority is to offer an experience, both for you and for me! My performance, energy, and seductiveness will make this a night to remember. I'm conversational and open minded to requests! Lets get to know each other.

    I prefer longer sessions and long term arrangements. If this is something that interests you, I offer lower prices! Please understand, VIP is a highly requested session so my availability may not last for long due to booking longer sessions! Deposits highly recommended to secure session and receive priority booking!

    100 off special added.

    GFE: 200 hr 400 2 hrs.

    VIP Experience: 300 hr 500 2 hrs.

    Overnight: 1000 12 hrs (6 hrs min sleep + dinner).

    24 hrs: 2000 (3 meals + 6 hrs min sleep).

    No Swallow, No Greek.

    Specials Added Today.

    Whats included in:

    GFE.

    - CFS.

    - Sensual & Slow.

    - Cuddling.

    - COF / COB.

    - DATY (No Facial Hair).

    - FIV.

    - Camel Slides ⭐65039;.

    - Multiple Positions ⭐65039;.

    PSE / Overnight /24 hrs.

    - BBFS

    - Camel Slides.

    - COF / CIP / COB
    - DATY / DATO (No Facial Hair).

    - FIV / FIA.

    - Priority Booking.

    - Unrushed.

    - MSOG (No Limit)

    - Multiple Positions

    If you have Hx here is her link.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/urguardianangel

    Happy slaying.

  8. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by DogTown997  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone confirm if she's preggers or not, some of her latest pics look like maybe so, in her album Nanas couch.
    She is not pregnant.

  9. #4408

    Mayumi

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeDad  [View Original Post]
    When I visited mayumi for the first time, I thought I heard her saying Chinese to Lina. However, when I was with Lina alone. She was speaking japanese although it was words and not sentences.
    Never seen or had a session with her before until now. She's persistent so I just go with it and see what she likes. Got to her Incall and she was standing in the doorway waiting to meet me. Didn't recognize her because I thought she'd be taller. Nope, more like 4' without much makeup and looks much older than her picture. She asked if I wanted, oh hell no thank you and left. First impression wasn't anything close to what I imagined. Good luck with those who want to see her.

  10. #4407
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakey420  [View Original Post]
    Pretty unhinged post by her. Looks like her absence was due to catching feelings, probably to a monger. Monger had his dick sucked like a king for a few months, then got tired of her antics and split. Now she's back looking to make up for lost time / funds. All hypothetical of course. I don't want to assume I know the life of a provider, but Shy isn't who I would consider complicated.

    That said, I would still be down to tolerate her behavior for an obscene time, but not if she's going to up the rate from what I paid before.
    I saw her some time in Sept, I believe. She literally takes 30 min to get ready FROM the time appointed. Then, she wants to clean up and light up with her garbage. That's another 30 min. She's a far cry from what she used to be. I was desperate when I saw her last. NEVER again. It is not worth the mediocrity nor the headache and time wasted.

  11. #4406

    Whisper

    Not sure if there's a new site trawling numbers but if Whisper is still around let me know.

    Willing to trade for my petite ebony busty, 28/29 year old Anal creampie queen.

    https://secrethostess.com/778247/

  12. #4405

    Sweet Dark Chocolate

    Called up this hot piece of dark chocolate. Agreed to GFE creampie date for 200. Sounded very friendly and cute on the phone. Of course I'm always gun-shy to pull trigger. Plus she was way far from my location. Anybody close to south OC can take her for a test run. Of course only the adventurous need take action. Have fun.

    https://callescort.org/505-876-7304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dark_chocolate1.jpg‎   dark_chocolate2.jpg‎   dark_chocolate3.jpg‎  

  13. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Nah she young and in excellent physical shape. Her arteries not clogged like 99% of the guys here. She will outlive us all.

    Now that her days on this planet no longer violate the TOS of most websites, she appears to be slowly trying to break into mainstream porn. I saw her vids uploaded by that dude in his reddit page. Funny thing is I know where he finds his talent. I also banged the other 2 girls in there. Chloe that cute 18 year old blonde, and that redhead Anya when she used to be on Hx.

    Don't be surprised if Kiti leave Hx soon and move on to PD, OF, and beyond.
    Where does he find his talent?

  14. #4403
    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone be kind enough to share contact unfo for any if these ladies. I'm not a HX member. Please PM me, thanks.
    Just Google her name dude. She still has that 949 phone number. I'm glad she finally stopped texting me.

  15. #4402
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    They are Chinese. They have always been Chinese. They will always be Chinese. None of them are Japanese. It's just marketing.

    Lina was pretty cute and had a nice body for her age. I agree she was one of the best "friends" Mayumi has had in a while. They weren't very friendly by the way. Lina hated Mayumi. Maybe that's why she left early.

    Lina is probably still here somewhere. I should have grabbed her number or wechat.

    I don't know how any of you guys could consider doing anything with Mayumi herself. She's at least 70.
    When I visited mayumi for the first time, I thought I heard her saying Chinese to Lina. However, when I was with Lina alone. She was speaking japanese although it was words and not sentences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape