Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 616 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 666 716 1116 1616 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 26666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17441

    Busy Bee

    I see Busy Bee is back posting on Skipthegames. She is a thief. Last time I seen her she was operating in the area of Crosby NW. Put the winch out of business.

  2. #17440

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear you can't find STG, if you're looking for the Breezii Link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/075597294469
    Can find STG, just wondering where else to look.

  3. #17439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Breezii STG link

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to share the new site that people are using to replace STG. DM if you want.
    Sorry to hear you can't find STG, if you're looking for the Breezii Link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/075597294469

  4. #17438

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Reason enough to be done with it Pickins were mighty slim anyways mostly fake and scam ads.
    Anyone care to share the new site that people are using to replace STG. DM if you want.

  5. #17437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna

    I received an Award-Winning suck and swallow again today from Jenna.

    I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/605973662135

  6. #17436

    URL Change

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Real shame they had to mess with a good thing. Pain in the butt to try and (semi) re-code it now.

    Thanks for the heads up.
    Reason enough to be done with it Pickins were mighty slim anyways mostly fake and scam ads.

  7. #17435

    Pita

    Real shame they had to mess with a good thing. Pain in the butt to try and (semi) re-code it now.

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist501  [View Original Post]
    For what it's worth.

    Previous (pre-12/19/22).

    GRAND-RAPIDS. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / black_caribbean / breezii-6162906861/725584879983.

    New.

    skipthegames.com/ POSTS / GRAND-RAPIDS / female-escorts / black_caribbean / breezii-6162906861/725584879983.

    In case you have an old URL. Most important ad info remains the same. Just part of domain subdirectory seems to have been rearranged (see CAPS). This is, in part, why Wolverine's pic posts were important.

  8. #17434

    STG URL conversion

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie441  [View Original Post]
    Due to skipthegames changing it's URL structure, here's the latest posts with the new link to what they're referring to (edited).
    For what it's worth.

    Previous (pre-12/19/22).

    GRAND-RAPIDS. skipthegames.com/ female-escorts / black_caribbean / breezii-6162906861/725584879983.

    New.

    skipthegames.com/ POSTS / GRAND-RAPIDS / female-escorts / black_caribbean / breezii-6162906861/725584879983.

    In case you have an old URL. Most important ad info remains the same. Just part of domain subdirectory seems to have been rearranged (see CAPS). This is, in part, why Wolverine's pic posts were important.

  9. #17433

    Mandee

    Does anyone on here remember Mandee from a couple year ago. The last I heard she was getting drug treatment and I haven't been able to get ahold of her so just hoping someone might know how she is doing.

  10. #17432
    Quote Originally Posted by StevesMilin  [View Original Post]
    I also connected with her via SecretBenefits. Took the conversation offline to text to avoid SB gestapo. She was adamant that $250 is her number. I offended her with a suggestion for $150, which is my normal starting point for SBs.

    I'm thinking 250 is above market but she does seem to have a nice body and can host near Leonard and Alpine, if I remember correctly..
    SS is correct. $250 is definitely her number. Unless you want to piss her off don't bother offering anything less. BH.

  11. #17431
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxMagnums  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a petite spinner body type woman who provides massage and has excellent oral skills. Any recommendations?
    If you get any info on one let me know looking for that also.

  12. #17430

    Naughty and petite

    Has anyone seen this young chocolate treat.. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/other/naughtyptit--firty--utit-mate/583889070668

    I want to take a shot but I always want my fellow mongers insight first so if anyone has partaken and can tell me if she is for real and worth it let me know. Can message if you want thank you.

  13. #17429

    Recommendations

    Looking for a petite spinner body type woman who provides massage and has excellent oral skills. Any recommendations?

  14. #17428
    Due to skipthegames changing it's URL structure, here's the latest posts with the new link to what they're referring to.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/984186124586

    Puerto Rican Mami
    I had a girl tell me one time "once you go Rican, you always be freakin!" I was thinking about that when I saw this honey. She is a little bigger than her pics which didn't bother me. Other than that looks just like her pics. Her pussy had a nice natural smell which I liked, some may not. She is a very organic full figured woman who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Pussy not the tightest but she knows how to work it. Blew a nice load in her after some BBBJ, nice value for the donation if you like dark skinned Latinos.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/379232125404
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/379232125404

    I'm still chuckling about it.

    And here's the link for her:

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/725584879983

    Dream
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this one or has any info. I'm curious if this is the same Dream who gives massages at Royal Touch. Any info appreciated. TIY. --RJ.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/352592579032
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/352592579032

    Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?

    Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489

    Thanks in advance mongers!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/269016275054

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/238463318489

    Stressfree fun time?
    Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.

    I didn't get any results on several forum searches.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/377180404043

    Haven't seen her ad before
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/370265250126

    Anyone have some Intel, she goes by sky.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/370265250126

    Any info on her??
    Just wondering if anyone has any info or reviews about her.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/189668740813
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/189668740813

  15. #17427

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586

    Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
    Anytime they look that good and have that long of an activities list they are TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape