Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,241 to 9,255 of 26668
-
12-19-22 00:41 #17428Senior Member

Posts: 269Due to skipthegames changing it's URL structure, here's the latest posts with the new link to what they're referring to.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/984186124586https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586
Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/379232125404Puerto Rican Mami
I had a girl tell me one time "once you go Rican, you always be freakin!" I was thinking about that when I saw this honey. She is a little bigger than her pics which didn't bother me. Other than that looks just like her pics. Her pussy had a nice natural smell which I liked, some may not. She is a very organic full figured woman who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Pussy not the tightest but she knows how to work it. Blew a nice load in her after some BBBJ, nice value for the donation if you like dark skinned Latinos.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/379232125404
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/725584879983I'm still chuckling about it.
And here's the link for her:
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/352592579032Dream
Just wondering if anyone has seen this one or has any info. I'm curious if this is the same Dream who gives massages at Royal Touch. Any info appreciated. TIY. --RJ.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/352592579032
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/269016275054Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?
Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489
Thanks in advance mongers!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/238463318489
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/377180404043Stressfree fun time?
Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.
I didn't get any results on several forum searches.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/370265250126Haven't seen her ad before
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...w/370265250126
Anyone have some Intel, she goes by sky.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/189668740813Any info on her??
Just wondering if anyone has any info or reviews about her.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/189668740813
-
12-18-22 19:19 #17427Senior Member

Posts: 1263Red flags
Anytime they look that good and have that long of an activities list they are TGTBT.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 10:48 #17426Senior Member

Posts: 255Winter flame.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/984186124586
Anyone have any experience with this provider? I've searched the forum here but haven't found anything. Thanks.
-
12-18-22 00:52 #17425Senior Member

Posts: 377Puerto Rican Mami
I had a girl tell me one time "once you go Rican, you always be freakin!" I was thinking about that when I saw this honey. She is a little bigger than her pics which didn't bother me. Other than that looks just like her pics. Her pussy had a nice natural smell which I liked, some may not. She is a very organic full figured woman who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Pussy not the tightest but she knows how to work it. Blew a nice load in her after some BBBJ, nice value for the donation if you like dark skinned Latinos.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/379232125404
-
12-17-22 22:18 #17424Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lmfao!
Breezii calling out one of our own Forum Members and another Stalker by name in her ad! Hi-Fucking-Larious!
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 18:18 #17423Senior Member

Posts: 388Dream
Just wondering if anyone has seen this one or has any info. I'm curious if this is the same Dream who gives massages at Royal Touch. Any info appreciated. TIY. --RJ.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/352592579032
-
12-17-22 17:30 #17422Senior Member

Posts: 122Benz
Your mailbox as usual is full LOL. Can't respond.
-
12-17-22 16:28 #17421Senior Member

Posts: 1702269
I would add 269 to that list, that's Kalamazoo.
Originally Posted by WealthMoney
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:51 #17420Senior Member

Posts: 122Davina
First or second week of January. Then she goes on vacation for awhile.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 13:27 #17419Senior Member

Posts: 4439Hopefully everyone is reading her opinion of him in her link.
Originally Posted by Arish
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
-
12-17-22 11:38 #17418Senior Member

Posts: 397Omg
That is hilarious!!
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:03 #17417Banned Member

Posts: 1086Davina.
How long will she be gone? Back in early January?
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 10:47 #17416Senior Member

Posts: 122Davina
Last chance guys to see Davina before she goes home for the holidays. If interested, send me a message.
-
12-16-22 22:50 #17415Banned Member

Posts: 1086Breezii song.
I'm still chuckling about it.
And here's the link for her:
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/725584879983
-
12-16-22 22:47 #17414Banned Member

Posts: 1086Wow.
Impressive. I especially like the reference to the liquid cialis (cigalis) from the DJ post on general reports. That's some deep shit reference.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
Applaud.
G2.











Reply With Quote





