Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 26665
-
12-16-22 17:59 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 255Breezii looks like a great option.
Not to take away from the serious review work here, but I have an idea for a song.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
First I do have to thank the reviews posted about breezii. She seems like a no drama option, which is rare.
Now the song. To the melody of "Janie's got a gun".
Breeziis got a phone.
Breeziis got a phone.
Her whole worlds not alone.
From looking straight at a bone.
What did our DJ do?
What did he put her through?
They say when Breezii was a blowing.
They found DJ drinking Cialis.
But man he wasn't cumming, now that Breeziis got a phone.
She ain't never going to be with him alone.
Ok. First verse. I know it's terrible. But I'm new.
-
12-16-22 16:06 #17409Senior Member

Posts: 170Breezii's Phone
Breezii's phone has been a dominant trending topic this week. Devo should make a song with lyrics from the posts. And of course there's have to be some shit about a walrus. Coo-coo-ca-choo.
-
12-16-22 14:56 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 582Seeking Chic
I also connected with her via SecretBenefits. Took the conversation offline to text to avoid SB gestapo. She was adamant that $250 is her number. I offended her with a suggestion for $150, which is my normal starting point for SBs.
Originally Posted by VetteMan6981
[View Original Post]
I'm thinking 250 is above market but she does seem to have a nice body and can host near Leonard and Alpine, if I remember correctly.
SS out.
-
12-16-22 14:15 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 4439Breezii Phone
Bottom line, we all know that Breezii needs a new phone.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
This is the Breezii Link.
Make a donation, get your dick sucked so she can get a new phone.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...1/590232693679
-
12-16-22 14:01 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel?
Anyone ever seen either one of these providers?
Been eyeing the second one a decent amount and tried texting but comms were sort of garbage. Buuut.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...-/269016275054
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...n/238463318489
Thanks in advance mongers!
-
12-16-22 13:47 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 587Breezi phone 61629 XX61
That's her new cell #, Breezi told me she dropped her phone and shortly afterward some idiot had it for sale online! You can draw your own conclusions about DJ post concerning Benz post saying a demented person stole her phone. Breezi and I go way back, so I believe that her phone was stolen not by a Monger! End of discussion, not saying anything anymore. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 12:48 #17404Senior Member

Posts: 587To DJ
Originally Posted by HangLow3
[View Original Post]
I did not make any accusation, I simply said you posted YOUR accusation in the wrong part of our forum. BTW how do you know it was a Monger that took Breezi phone? Benz simple said some demented person took her phone? Demented person could be anyone that came in contact with her? Bottum out.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 01:25 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 324Might be legit
I met her through seeking. Texted with her a bit and she seems legit, but haven't made it down to meet. Would love a review from someone to know if she really is legit and if she is worth a visit.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 18:38 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 53Mutton
If she is 46, the parase, the mutton will dress like lamb, keep going through my head.
Originally Posted by TypicalDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 16:36 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 1014I hope they didn't steal the Fine Chocolates you gave her when they snatched the phone!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 13:52 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 4439He Obviously has a problem.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 11:40 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 170Stressfree fun time?
Anybody visit this provider? Seems like a new listing.
I didn't get any results on several forum searches.
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...e/377180404043
-
12-15-22 10:58 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 170That'd be good news, if it wasn't theft. Although, I think the text in that ad has been the same for weeks, including the reference to phone troubles.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:35 #17397Banned Member

Posts: 416Ad
Nothing argumentative about knowing facts before accusing a fellow monger maybe of theft, bottom needs to research before accusations, if you were the monger would you like to be called a thief?
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]
That's all.
-
12-15-22 10:20 #17396Senior Member

Posts: 587Argumentative keep off this part of forum to DJ
D J your post questioning Benz1 post of AA Breezi phone being stolen was purely argumentative and belongs in the Grand Rapids Pugilistic part of the forum. Not taking sides but carry on with your fight with Benz1 in the right forum. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by DjBiker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




