Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 981 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9573

    Doubt she will ever be like this again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.
    At least I can say I hit it in her prime shape to many times to count.

  2. #9572

    145# now

    1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.

    I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    This is her ideal weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1ece466e41405dbd756aa9ef3a6b883d9f87c406-14.jpg‎  

  3. #9571

    She's looking way skinny again.

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    She may be back this coming week.

    More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
    This is her ideal weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66E6F636-FB31-41E1-8B87-ACDB224D3769.jpg‎  

  4. #9570

    SammiB as your Christmas present?

    She may be back this coming week.

    More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dec_1_2022_16_07_25_1.jpg‎   20200428 SammiB - 01-16.jpg‎   Screenshot_2021-03-02-11-59-42.jpg‎  

  5. #9569

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnwdr  [View Original Post]
    Check sarasota bradenton reviews.
    Awww Constance the street walker. Connie graced the streets of Manatee for a long time. Advertised age is about 10-15 years off. Looks like someones over weight granny who likes to hang at the bar. Lot's of rules and over priced and little touched in the head. Big Ol' titties though. Proceed at your own risk.

  6. #9568
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No reviews and has posted many times. Searched reviews and didn't see anything.

    Thanks.

    J.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/103612102
    Check sarasota bradenton reviews.

  7. #9567
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    She's looking good OK I'd say. She treats me REALLY GOOD. I'll just say. None of us is perfect esp us mongers who cheat on our wives, GF, you name it. Everyone struggles in life. She's a good soul. To answer other post, she probably has $500 In makeup strewn around her room and I think she spends time in bathroom attending to things that make her feel less than beautiful. But she's great and we're lucky.
    Saw her this week looked good to me and had great time as always. Never noticed her ever looking to rough, just happy see her. Room was a bit lived in LOL looking forward to the next time.

  8. #9566
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Jay How did you find my browser history over the past month? Now I'm paranoid more than normal! I'll switch to Asians for a month now. Or Brazilian midget fart porn. I'm saving huge bucks though.
    I see you brother, I see you! LOL.

    I'd save some money too if I could stay out of the strip clubs.

  9. #9565

    And: those women of the Hotwife Tour.

    Basically stick in their own circles. And we ain't in them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls where in Florida this past week so it could be possible. I would judge the scam based on the rates supplied and field some questions.

  10. #9564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1717

    Damn bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, looks like you're the one of us here who isn't wasting all his time sitting around watching mom porn.
    Jay How did you find my browser history over the past month? Now I'm paranoid more than normal! I'll switch to Asians for a month now. Or Brazilian midget fart porn. I'm saving huge bucks though.

  11. #9563

    Sweet Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I guess I am a little bit of idiot.

    I think your second guess is more likely. Call escort. Org is definitely off the list of resources.

    Onto the next scam!

    Gator.
    A lot of the girls where in Florida this past week so it could be possible. I would judge the scam based on the rates supplied and field some questions.

  12. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    LOL. I guess I am a little bit of idiot.

    Gator.
    I don't know, looks like you're the one of us here who isn't wasting all his time sitting around watching mom porn.

  13. #9561

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in St Pete a few weeks ago in a budget but decent hotel. Previously I had seen her ads in Sarasota; she claimed she was a hurricane Ian evacuee, waiting for her apartment to be repaired. Could be true. She was nice, friendly, a bit heavier than her pics. Huge boobs BUT wouldn't let me kiss or suck them, no LFK or DFK. She did provide BBBJ and CFS. Overall an average, uninspired encounter. Not sure if she would allow Russian. I went for some DATY but she had a bit of funk down there, so I passed. Would not recommend except for the BBBJ. YMMV.
    Thanks bro, yea she is pricey and wants donation on arrival. But we'll see.

    J.

  14. #9560

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonG76  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? No reviews and has posted many times. Searched reviews and didn't see anything.

    Thanks.

    J.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/103612102
    Saw her in St Pete a few weeks ago in a budget but decent hotel. Previously I had seen her ads in Sarasota; she claimed she was a hurricane Ian evacuee, waiting for her apartment to be repaired. Could be true. She was nice, friendly, a bit heavier than her pics. Huge boobs BUT wouldn't let me kiss or suck them, no LFK or DFK. She did provide BBBJ and CFS. Overall an average, uninspired encounter. Not sure if she would allow Russian. I went for some DATY but she had a bit of funk down there, so I passed. Would not recommend except for the BBBJ. YMMV.

  15. #9559

    Candy

    Any info on this one? No reviews and has posted many times. Searched reviews and didn't see anything.

    Thanks.

    J.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/103612102

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape