Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 981 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 14704
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9559

    Candy

    Any info on this one? No reviews and has posted many times. Searched reviews and didn't see anything.

    Thanks.

    J.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/103612102

  2. #9558

    Sweet Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Vickie is a Hot Wife / Swinger on TikTok, Instagram and ONly_Fans. Her social media says she's from Texas. Maybe she's visiting or it's more likely someone is using her pictures.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h63850837371b8#1.
    LOL. I guess I am a little bit of idiot.

    I think your second guess is more likely. Call escort. Org is definitely off the list of resources.

    Onto the next scam!

    Gator.

  3. #9557
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/813-607-5748

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/102273748

    Does anyone know the white 42 yr old provider? Is she real?

    Gator.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohniRotten  [View Original Post]
    Are you telling me she is real?
    Sweet Vickie is a Hot Wife / Swinger on TikTok, Instagram and ONly_Fans. Her social media says she's from Texas. Maybe she's visiting or it's more likely someone is using her pictures.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h63850837371b8#1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27B4A825-23E4-49E9-B320-5A909333083A.jpg‎   F0D91F7E-D32E-45C1-A730-924567D776E8.jpg‎   8B978303-2018-4076-9E52-4DF1A4B66820.jpg‎  

  4. #9556
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    How's she looking these days? I have to catch her when she's at her best because I just can't when she's looking rough. She goes from great to bad back and forth.
    She's looking good OK I'd say. She treats me REALLY GOOD. I'll just say. None of us is perfect esp us mongers who cheat on our wives, GF, you name it. Everyone struggles in life. She's a good soul. To answer other post, she probably has $500 In makeup strewn around her room and I think she spends time in bathroom attending to things that make her feel less than beautiful. But she's great and we're lucky.

  5. #9555

    Sweet Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!

    I love this forum! Ask and you shall receive! LOL.

    If you don't mind, a couple questions. Is Vickie still around, where is she located, does she still look like the pictures and what's the damage.

    I saw a few others in the call escort sight that I would like more than Vickie, any suggestions on how to identify them?

    Really appreciate the help..
    I didn't think she escorted, although if she does I'm in. She's one of the local Hotwife group that has her OF channel and some presence with studio porn. I think someone probably just stole her pictures. If anyone finds out differently let us know!

    https://twitter.com/SweetVickie83

  6. #9554

    Treasure / Luisa / Lulu

    Treasure is posting again on LC but I have been unable to reach her for weeks. Got one response back from current number a few weeks ago and then crickets since. Can anyone confirm they've been able to meet with her recently? Sucks because I want to experience the top tier top that she's purported to provide, but I can't get a response back. Also her location keeps going between downtown st Pete and south st Pete, not sure if that's a red flag or what.

  7. #9553

    Sweet Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.
    Thank you!

    I love this forum! Ask and you shall receive! LOL.

    If you don't mind, a couple questions. Is Vickie still around, where is she located, does she still look like the pictures and what's the damage.

    I saw a few others in the call escort sight that I would like more than Vickie, any suggestions on how to identify them?

    Really appreciate the help.

    Gator.

  8. #9552

    Astrid

    Just saw her recently as well the other day. Great as always.

    If you know the game and the lifestyle, then you should know why a lot of girls get "ready" when your there. They could be "ready" by the time you get there if they're 1000% sure you will be there. Otherwise their "readiness" will go to waste if the person doesn't show up. And that waste can lead to bad things such as moodiness, bad performance, etc.

    I would say Astrid makes a lot of us wait about 90% of the time. Very few times have I went in and got right to it. And that's because her "effects" are still on due to just maybe doing a QV or HHR before I showed up.

  9. #9551

    Looking for BBBJ.

    Hey everyone, semi-rookie monger from the Tampa area looking for some good BBBJ. Been hosting family and need to get away and get drained. I've been having bad luck and terrible timing in my area so hoping to explore a bit. Any recommendations?

  10. #9550

    Sweet Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.
    Are you telling me she is real?

  11. #9549
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.
    Know anyone whose made a meet with that number. It looks TGTBT. The two diff girls in the EB old pics is kind of a red flag.

  12. #9548

    Astrid

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoSupreme  [View Original Post]
    Just left. Outstanding as always. She teased me for about half hour until the inevitable. Really, really good. Still a bit annoying that she spends 20 minutes in the bathroom while I sit and watch HBO LOL. I'd rather just show up when she's ready to go. Small cross to bear, though. She was in good mood.
    How's she looking these days? I have to catch her when she's at her best because I just can't when she's looking rough. She goes from great to bad back and forth.

  13. #9547

    Sweet Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1961  [View Original Post]
    I will take your word for it.

    Just to illustrate my point, below are four links two from the Callescort site and two from escortalligator site.

    https://callescort.org/813-303-5029

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bronx/95384938

    https://callescort.org/813-607-5748

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/102273748

    The two from the Callescort site are of the same women with 2 different phone numbers. The phone number ending in 5748 pulls up the same women in escortalligator. The one ending in 5029 pulls up an AA women on escortalligator.

    Kind of hard to trust a site with results like this.

    Does anyone know the white 42 yr old provider? Is she real?

    I think I've answered my own question.

    Thanks for the help.

    Gator.
    The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.

  14. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Ok what the hell is she doing for that LOOOOONG stretch before she comes out? Napping, like WTF, why does it take 20-30 minutes after we get there to get ready? Anybody know? I'm just glad it's not part of the session and she's just wasting time.
    LOL. The head she gave me today was beyond great. I couldve had one of those post cum half hour naps. So yeah I have no idea what she's doing in there. She came out briefly to check on me after 15 minutes and I asked if she was OK. She came out and then went back in for another 10 minutes LOL. But it was lights out BBBJ after that. I brought her a few things and told her I'd be the stunt dick if she starts an OF page. Have fun.

  15. #9545
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Ok what the hell is she doing for that LOOOOONG stretch before she comes out? Napping, like WTF, why does it take 20-30 minutes after we get there to get ready? Anybody know? I'm just glad it's not part of the session and she's just wasting time.
    Who the hell knows for sure probably a lot of things. That said once you get her attention she is focused and you forget all about the wait.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape