Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 14704
-
12-14-22 19:44 #9559Senior Member

Posts: 144Candy
Any info on this one? No reviews and has posted many times. Searched reviews and didn't see anything.
Thanks.
J.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/103612102
-
12-14-22 15:49 #9558Senior Member

Posts: 750Sweet Vickie
LOL. I guess I am a little bit of idiot.
Originally Posted by HardWoodsman
[View Original Post]
I think your second guess is more likely. Call escort. Org is definitely off the list of resources.
Onto the next scam!
Gator.
-
12-14-22 15:36 #9557Senior Member

Posts: 325
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
Sweet Vickie is a Hot Wife / Swinger on TikTok, Instagram and ONly_Fans. Her social media says she's from Texas. Maybe she's visiting or it's more likely someone is using her pictures.
Originally Posted by JohniRotten
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h63850837371b8#1.
-
12-14-22 12:45 #9556Senior Member

Posts: 272She's looking good OK I'd say. She treats me REALLY GOOD. I'll just say. None of us is perfect esp us mongers who cheat on our wives, GF, you name it. Everyone struggles in life. She's a good soul. To answer other post, she probably has $500 In makeup strewn around her room and I think she spends time in bathroom attending to things that make her feel less than beautiful. But she's great and we're lucky.
Originally Posted by Member#1658
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 10:18 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 1537Sweet Vicki
I didn't think she escorted, although if she does I'm in. She's one of the local Hotwife group that has her OF channel and some presence with studio porn. I think someone probably just stole her pictures. If anyone finds out differently let us know!
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/SweetVickie83
-
12-14-22 08:36 #9554Regular Member

Posts: 9Treasure / Luisa / Lulu
Treasure is posting again on LC but I have been unable to reach her for weeks. Got one response back from current number a few weeks ago and then crickets since. Can anyone confirm they've been able to meet with her recently? Sucks because I want to experience the top tier top that she's purported to provide, but I can't get a response back. Also her location keeps going between downtown st Pete and south st Pete, not sure if that's a red flag or what.
-
12-14-22 06:26 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 750Sweet Vickie
Thank you!
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
I love this forum! Ask and you shall receive! LOL.
If you don't mind, a couple questions. Is Vickie still around, where is she located, does she still look like the pictures and what's the damage.
I saw a few others in the call escort sight that I would like more than Vickie, any suggestions on how to identify them?
Really appreciate the help.
Gator.
-
12-13-22 23:04 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 326Astrid
Just saw her recently as well the other day. Great as always.
If you know the game and the lifestyle, then you should know why a lot of girls get "ready" when your there. They could be "ready" by the time you get there if they're 1000% sure you will be there. Otherwise their "readiness" will go to waste if the person doesn't show up. And that waste can lead to bad things such as moodiness, bad performance, etc.
I would say Astrid makes a lot of us wait about 90% of the time. Very few times have I went in and got right to it. And that's because her "effects" are still on due to just maybe doing a QV or HHR before I showed up.
-
12-13-22 22:30 #9551Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for BBBJ.
Hey everyone, semi-rookie monger from the Tampa area looking for some good BBBJ. Been hosting family and need to get away and get drained. I've been having bad luck and terrible timing in my area so hoping to explore a bit. Any recommendations?
-
12-13-22 21:21 #9550Senior Member

Posts: 621Sweet Vickie
Are you telling me she is real?
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 21:19 #9549Regular Member

Posts: 15Know anyone whose made a meet with that number. It looks TGTBT. The two diff girls in the EB old pics is kind of a red flag.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 20:35 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 1776Astrid
How's she looking these days? I have to catch her when she's at her best because I just can't when she's looking rough. She goes from great to bad back and forth.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 20:29 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweet Vickie
The MILF is the beautiful sweet Vickie 😋.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 19:37 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 272LOL. The head she gave me today was beyond great. I couldve had one of those post cum half hour naps. So yeah I have no idea what she's doing in there. She came out briefly to check on me after 15 minutes and I asked if she was OK. She came out and then went back in for another 10 minutes LOL. But it was lights out BBBJ after that. I brought her a few things and told her I'd be the stunt dick if she starts an OF page. Have fun.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 19:32 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 5948Who the hell knows for sure probably a lot of things. That said once you get her attention she is focused and you forget all about the wait.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






