Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 14704
-
12-18-22 13:38 #9574Asshole

Posts: 1239Doubt she will ever be like this again.
I can say I hit it in her prime shape to many times to count.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 13:37 #9573Asshole

Posts: 1239Doubt she will ever be like this again.
At least I can say I hit it in her prime shape to many times to count.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 12:24 #9572Senior Member

Posts: 537145# now
1st one reasonably current. Pulled two others from my files. So not as representative of now. Here was a one from about 3 months ago taken on break at the sandwich shop job. 155#.
I'm guessing she'll be in good shape.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 09:22 #9571Asshole

Posts: 1239She's looking way skinny again.
This is her ideal weight.
Originally Posted by XFormed99
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 08:57 #9570Senior Member

Posts: 537SammiB as your Christmas present?
She may be back this coming week.
More details on return from vacation should be available soon.
-
12-17-22 09:32 #9569Senior Member

Posts: 1053Candi
Awww Constance the street walker. Connie graced the streets of Manatee for a long time. Advertised age is about 10-15 years off. Looks like someones over weight granny who likes to hang at the bar. Lot's of rules and over priced and little touched in the head. Big Ol' titties though. Proceed at your own risk.
Originally Posted by Mnwdr
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 20:59 #9568Regular Member

Posts: 15Check sarasota bradenton reviews.
Originally Posted by JasonG76
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 17:12 #9567Senior Member

Posts: 5948Saw her this week looked good to me and had great time as always. Never noticed her ever looking to rough, just happy see her. Room was a bit lived in LOL looking forward to the next time.
Originally Posted by TacoSupreme
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 11:11 #9566Senior Member

Posts: 1537I see you brother, I see you! LOL.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]
I'd save some money too if I could stay out of the strip clubs.
-
12-16-22 08:00 #9565Senior Member

Posts: 537And: those women of the Hotwife Tour.
Basically stick in their own circles. And we ain't in them.
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 06:35 #9564Senior Member

Posts: 1718Damn bro!
Jay How did you find my browser history over the past month? Now I'm paranoid more than normal! I'll switch to Asians for a month now. Or Brazilian midget fart porn. I'm saving huge bucks though.
Originally Posted by JayTwogo
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 10:02 #9563Senior Member

Posts: 192Sweet Vickie
A lot of the girls where in Florida this past week so it could be possible. I would judge the scam based on the rates supplied and field some questions.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 00:41 #9562Senior Member

Posts: 1537I don't know, looks like you're the one of us here who isn't wasting all his time sitting around watching mom porn.
Originally Posted by Gator1961
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 20:18 #9561Senior Member

Posts: 144Candy
Thanks bro, yea she is pricey and wants donation on arrival. But we'll see.
Originally Posted by Pirate6969
[View Original Post]
J.
-
12-14-22 20:04 #9560Senior Member

Posts: 148Candy
Saw her in St Pete a few weeks ago in a budget but decent hotel. Previously I had seen her ads in Sarasota; she claimed she was a hurricane Ian evacuee, waiting for her apartment to be repaired. Could be true. She was nice, friendly, a bit heavier than her pics. Huge boobs BUT wouldn't let me kiss or suck them, no LFK or DFK. She did provide BBBJ and CFS. Overall an average, uninspired encounter. Not sure if she would allow Russian. I went for some DATY but she had a bit of funk down there, so I passed. Would not recommend except for the BBBJ. YMMV.
Originally Posted by JasonG76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




