Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17950
-
12-12-22 16:08 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 1002Double Trouble
I've seen them a few times actually when I get a room overnight. Mostly the white one, she goes by Jade. I've seen them both only once for a double BJ. Good experience but they take turns rather then go as a team. I've seen the white chick Solo the last couple times recently and she's actually really good! I was meaning to do a thorough review but I always get side tracked. But a long story short I highly recommend the White chick if you got a room available. She never has an incall. The pierced nips really do it for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 15:23 #11964Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1Kristen New #
Hey there fellas,
I generally stay off of this site and stick to hearing reports from you directly, but for some reason for the second time my Google voice number is not working. And I'm on hold with google as I type for 40 min now. So, rectification is up in the air for now. I'd like to sincerely apologize to the gentlemen I scheduled days ago for todays appt. I believe in correct in my assumption that I'm not allowed to post my new number in this message, so ill link tryst and stg links instead. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is frustrating for me so I know it is for you too. Hope everyone is having a good day, there's definitely a lot of Monday in my Monday today. LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/carnal_content
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/159817326571
-
12-12-22 15:18 #11963Banned Member

Posts: 133$400/hour for a past her prime, out of shape 40-50 year old escort who requires a deposit AND screening? LAWL.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
There are hotter and younger local women here you could see 2 or 3 times for that and have a much better time.
This lady not only has GPS but she needs to realize its not 2005.
When the bread is past its best sell by date, its time to mark the price down at least by half. Wow.
-
12-12-22 12:12 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 484Danielle
I concur. My favorite of all time. Amazing gal. Probably the coolest gal I have ever met. Personality, body and skills. There will never be another like her.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
This is one of my favorite pics of her.
-
12-12-22 11:26 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 69Double Trouble
I've attempted to meet them a few times, and something always happens. The first time was probably over the summer. Rate was something like $$ for the both. Was able to get a face pic, but don't have it anymore; one girl is blonde and white, while the other is mixed. Reached out at about 8 pm, but they couldn't see me until 11. I wasn't going to wait on them, but they texted me around then and I was still awake so I thought why not. Wanted to meet in the Walmart Neighborhood parking lot near Tates Creek. When I get there, they say they had to move to a more discreet location on Tates Creek. I head that way, to the little alley behind Kroger, and saw three cars with their headlights on. Needless to say, it made me uncomfortable so I left.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
I decided to give them another chance a few months later. Was interested in seeing just the white girl, and she said I'd need to come see her in Winchester, but it would be a car visit. Again, this was at about 7 or 8, but she couldn't see me until 10. I head over around 10, and when I'm just about there she tells me to hurry because she only has 10 minutes of free time before she needs to leave for work. I wasn't told this before leaving, and I wasn't going to waste money on such a rushed service, so I just turned around and went home.
If anyone actually sees them, I'm curious to know how it goes. My guess though is that it will be rushed and low quality, if you aren't jumped by people in other cars first.
-
12-12-22 10:29 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 292http://www.caroline-alice.com I messed up put a dot in it didn't need to be there it wouldn't let you pull the site up this is the correct one.
-
12-12-22 10:11 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 33Thanks for the info, that will be a pass for me. Saved me some money and having to smell that smell LOL.
Originally Posted by MickShagger
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 09:14 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 292Caroline Aliy
-
12-12-22 08:59 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 292Fellas not Phyllis sorry about that.
-
12-12-22 08:58 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 292Caroline Alice
Hey Phyllis Caroline Alice is returning back to Lexington for one day only if you all want a good experience why'all should try her out she is an amazing woman friendly sweet sexy doesn't watch the clock and no rushing she's a sweetheart I plan on visiting her when she comes again you can find her on trist.com.
-
12-12-22 08:22 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 135Double Trouble
Anyone seen the duo Double Trouble lately? Specifically, the one with the pierced nips? Can't get the ad to attach, but it just 2 boob pics with no faces.
-
12-12-22 08:17 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 135Ashley Versailles Girl
That's Ashley. Just search Versailles Girl. Tons of reviews, mostly bad: heavy addict; sketchy no-tell motel on Versailles Rd. (Don't visit after dark); cat smell and cig smoke, etc. Her dad lives with her and leaves when she visits. Not a bad option for a quick BJ if you can stand the smell.
Originally Posted by BigShoe514
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 00:31 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-11-22 23:22 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on this one
I see the ad for this one, very sexy body and pics. It always scares me when they don't post some type of face pic. I don't recall seeing anything on this one and thought about taking a chance. If I do will definitely report. Have one lined up for tomorrow already and review will come with that. Thanks for any info and happy hunting and keep the reviews coming.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/300354351301
-
12-11-22 22:02 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 1138Lol.
Guy, I've been in the hobby since the days of the large canine board.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
When I met her for the first time she was 20 and up in Chicagoland.
The hobby has always been a case of YMMV, the ladies have an interest in retaining regulars and some things are on the menu for some that might not be on the menu for others.
Rates can vary by site, time of year or city and it's not terribly unusual to see one rate on one site and a lower on another.
Its also not unusual for regulars to pay less than the published or to have a grandfathered rate.
General rule of thumb is to look for rates to drop a bit around Christmas (guys free cash is taken up shopping), April because of guys having less to spend because of taxes and the summer because cash is going to vacations.









Reply With Quote






