Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 17942
-
12-12-22 08:59 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 290Fellas not Phyllis sorry about that.
-
12-12-22 08:58 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 290Caroline Alice
Hey Phyllis Caroline Alice is returning back to Lexington for one day only if you all want a good experience why'all should try her out she is an amazing woman friendly sweet sexy doesn't watch the clock and no rushing she's a sweetheart I plan on visiting her when she comes again you can find her on trist.com.
-
12-12-22 08:22 #11955Senior Member

Posts: 135Double Trouble
Anyone seen the duo Double Trouble lately? Specifically, the one with the pierced nips? Can't get the ad to attach, but it just 2 boob pics with no faces.
-
12-12-22 08:17 #11954Senior Member

Posts: 135Ashley Versailles Girl
That's Ashley. Just search Versailles Girl. Tons of reviews, mostly bad: heavy addict; sketchy no-tell motel on Versailles Rd. (Don't visit after dark); cat smell and cig smoke, etc. Her dad lives with her and leaves when she visits. Not a bad option for a quick BJ if you can stand the smell.
Originally Posted by BigShoe514
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-22 00:31 #11953Senior Member

Posts: 45[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-11-22 23:22 #11952Senior Member

Posts: 33Any info on this one
I see the ad for this one, very sexy body and pics. It always scares me when they don't post some type of face pic. I don't recall seeing anything on this one and thought about taking a chance. If I do will definitely report. Have one lined up for tomorrow already and review will come with that. Thanks for any info and happy hunting and keep the reviews coming.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/300354351301
-
12-11-22 22:02 #11951Senior Member

Posts: 1138Lol.
Guy, I've been in the hobby since the days of the large canine board.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
When I met her for the first time she was 20 and up in Chicagoland.
The hobby has always been a case of YMMV, the ladies have an interest in retaining regulars and some things are on the menu for some that might not be on the menu for others.
Rates can vary by site, time of year or city and it's not terribly unusual to see one rate on one site and a lower on another.
Its also not unusual for regulars to pay less than the published or to have a grandfathered rate.
General rule of thumb is to look for rates to drop a bit around Christmas (guys free cash is taken up shopping), April because of guys having less to spend because of taxes and the summer because cash is going to vacations.
-
12-11-22 21:10 #11950Senior Member

Posts: 119HOUSE racing?
Don't worry. I won't pay it and neither will a lot of other guys. No pussy is worth it at that price. Much cheaper options out there. I guess she will bump up her prices in the spring for the next HOUSE racing season.
Originally Posted by KycWhite24
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 18:32 #11949Senior Member

Posts: 1002Danielle
She is very missed in the game for sure. I wish I seen her sooner more then I did before she retired. She'll always be in my top ATF.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 17:10 #11948Senior Member

Posts: 45Jenna pricing!
She prolly raised her prices for the house racing season but why do you care? Either pay it or don't! Not everyone is broke and will pay for quality! She is easily twice as hot and not on drugs like most of these girls! And she takes good care good care of her regulars! There are a few bargains that are worth it and we all no who they are Kristen, journey but they still aren't as hot and reliable as Jenna so most of the time you get what you pay for! And at least in my experience Jenna is worth ever penny but either way why do whine about it either pay it or don't!
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 16:30 #11947Regular Member

Posts: 20Jenna
I know her personally and she's absolutely adorable. Tiny yet perfectly curvy in all the right places, as cute as her pics, and very sweet. She doesn't know I do this on occasion nor will she LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
That all said, everyone of you is correct, nowhere near worth what she is charging. I've only ever met one that was.Last edited by Admin2; 12-12-22 at 09:43. Reason: Requested by OP
-
12-11-22 13:31 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenna, price reduction?
Even at 450 per hour, are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. Yeah, she's good looking, if the pics are real, but she doesn't even list a BBBJ CIM in her menu! Never met her and never will till she gets her donation down from outer space. We can get off for much less. She can't shit hundred dollar bills. IMHO.
-
12-11-22 10:15 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 60Frankfort
I'm I'm Frankfort for work for the near future, any game here? Escorts or SW? From the looks of it I doubt it but I figured I'd drop in here and see if anyone knows of any. DMs open.
-
12-11-22 08:59 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 119Who does she remind you of?
I just noticed this ad. I have never heard of this group and will probably never use their services.
Guys that have been around awhile might recall who this reminds you of. At least who it reminds me of. Danielle. Less the tats. We did not realize how good we had it. She was All-World in my book. A close second would be Amber Sunshine. Then Kelsey. Oh well I digress.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/554346030685
-
12-11-22 08:34 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 1138Call it her 10% off sale
You might be able to blame the price jump on her showing up on SB about the same time, guys there aren't mongers for the most part and tend to throw more money to get a meet.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
It's not unusual to find pros or SW on there looking to make more per date.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...85c61ca41b7ff6











Reply With Quote





