Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17943
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11943

    Call it her 10% off sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I noticed a price reduction by. $50 clams. Still way overpriced. She went from $3 bills to $5 it seemed overnight. In order for me to speak for most of us she needs to drop another $2-$2.5 for me to get in the game. I'm interested in testing the water but it's much too hot. She needs to circle the square on her price point and get inline with the competition. She is pricing herself out of the market. She needs to circle the wagons and come up with a better game plan to drive up sales to increase her ROI. It's the old supply and demand. Afraid she is barking up the wrong tree to increase her customer base. In order for her to level the playing field she needs some further reductions that way it is a win-win situation. Also needs to understand that during inflationary time consumers are going to gravitate to lower cost alternatives. In order to get more traction she needs to sharpen her pencil. At the end of the day only one thing counts is to bust a nut.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/851193731148
    You might be able to blame the price jump on her showing up on SB about the same time, guys there aren't mongers for the most part and tend to throw more money to get a meet.

    It's not unusual to find pros or SW on there looking to make more per date.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...85c61ca41b7ff6

  2. #11942

    Anyone with any info?

    Just got some free time tomorrow nad trying to set up a dream. Anyone had a dream with Diamond?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/386639168188

  3. #11941

    Jenna-price drop

    Wow, I noticed a price reduction by. $50 clams. Still way overpriced. She went from $3 bills to $5 it seemed overnight. In order for me to speak for most of us she needs to drop another $2-$2.5 for me to get in the game. I'm interested in testing the water but it's much too hot. She needs to circle the square on her price point and get inline with the competition. She is pricing herself out of the market. She needs to circle the wagons and come up with a better game plan to drive up sales to increase her ROI. It's the old supply and demand. Afraid she is barking up the wrong tree to increase her customer base. In order for her to level the playing field she needs some further reductions that way it is a win-win situation. Also needs to understand that during inflationary time consumers are going to gravitate to lower cost alternatives. In order to get more traction she needs to sharpen her pencil. At the end of the day only one thing counts is to bust a nut.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/851193731148

  4. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I'm intrigued but with no name I don't know how to search the site for her. Thanks.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/443399717889
    I have seen her twice. The last picture in the ad and the activities listed are accurate. She had a good personality. Decent price. No reason not to repete at this point.

  5. #11939

    Chick on Cambridge, don't waste your money.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...3/677064330616

    Saw this chick once, and that was one time too many. At the time, in August, she went by Nikki and had to be picked up on Cambridge for out call. Looked nothing like the pics in her ad. May be her, but like 10 or 15 years and 30 or 40 pounds ago. Hard pass for me for a repeat visit. Your call.

  6. #11938

    Never seen her, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to text with her but no response. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/756997902651
    Her menu is so limited I didn't even try to text her.

  7. #11937

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.
    Thanks from me as well. I had planned on giving her a shot today but your input saved me time and money.

  8. #11936

    Anyone know anything about her?

    I'm trying to text with her but no response. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/756997902651

  9. #11935

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.
    I appreciate you saving me time and money. The hunt continues.

  10. #11934

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.
    Thanks for the review. Is the last picture she posted where she has her hand down grabbing her pu $$why mote representative of how she looks?

  11. #11933

    Definitely a No!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I'm intrigued but with no name I don't know how to search the site for her. Thanks.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/443399717889
    Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.

  12. #11932

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Slick60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I'm intrigued but with no name I don't know how to search the site for her. Thanks.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/443399717889
    I couldn't find anything on her either. I did contact her via text and she quoted me one Benjamin for half hour donation.

  13. #11931

    Cougar hunting

    Does anyone have any info on this one? I'm intrigued but with no name I don't know how to search the site for her. Thanks.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/443399717889

  14. #11930

    Not Allie

    That's Amber. I've seen her a few times, and each time she's bigger than the time before. Last time she looked nothing like her pics. Got so big I stopped seeing her.

  15. #11929
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times, she has always done BBBJ and full service with cream pie on both, never asked about Greek though. Sometimes she is a little rushing but not bad either but has always been 2 bills.
    Going to definitely have to try this one out then, glad to see some reviews on her. Wasn't sure if she was for real or not. Skip has so many fakes and scams.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape