Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17947
-
12-11-22 16:30 #11947Regular Member

Posts: 20Jenna
I know her personally and she's absolutely adorable. Tiny yet perfectly curvy in all the right places, as cute as her pics, and very sweet. She doesn't know I do this on occasion nor will she LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvItShaved
[View Original Post]
That all said, everyone of you is correct, nowhere near worth what she is charging. I've only ever met one that was.Last edited by Admin2; 12-12-22 at 09:43. Reason: Requested by OP
-
12-11-22 13:31 #11946Senior Member

Posts: 445Jenna, price reduction?
Even at 450 per hour, are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. Yeah, she's good looking, if the pics are real, but she doesn't even list a BBBJ CIM in her menu! Never met her and never will till she gets her donation down from outer space. We can get off for much less. She can't shit hundred dollar bills. IMHO.
-
12-11-22 10:15 #11945Senior Member

Posts: 60Frankfort
I'm I'm Frankfort for work for the near future, any game here? Escorts or SW? From the looks of it I doubt it but I figured I'd drop in here and see if anyone knows of any. DMs open.
-
12-11-22 08:59 #11944Senior Member

Posts: 119Who does she remind you of?
I just noticed this ad. I have never heard of this group and will probably never use their services.
Guys that have been around awhile might recall who this reminds you of. At least who it reminds me of. Danielle. Less the tats. We did not realize how good we had it. She was All-World in my book. A close second would be Amber Sunshine. Then Kelsey. Oh well I digress.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/554346030685
-
12-11-22 08:34 #11943Senior Member

Posts: 1138Call it her 10% off sale
You might be able to blame the price jump on her showing up on SB about the same time, guys there aren't mongers for the most part and tend to throw more money to get a meet.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
It's not unusual to find pros or SW on there looking to make more per date.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...85c61ca41b7ff6
-
12-10-22 20:19 #11942Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone with any info?
Just got some free time tomorrow nad trying to set up a dream. Anyone had a dream with Diamond?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/386639168188
-
12-10-22 10:21 #11941Senior Member

Posts: 119Jenna-price drop
Wow, I noticed a price reduction by. $50 clams. Still way overpriced. She went from $3 bills to $5 it seemed overnight. In order for me to speak for most of us she needs to drop another $2-$2.5 for me to get in the game. I'm interested in testing the water but it's much too hot. She needs to circle the square on her price point and get inline with the competition. She is pricing herself out of the market. She needs to circle the wagons and come up with a better game plan to drive up sales to increase her ROI. It's the old supply and demand. Afraid she is barking up the wrong tree to increase her customer base. In order for her to level the playing field she needs some further reductions that way it is a win-win situation. Also needs to understand that during inflationary time consumers are going to gravitate to lower cost alternatives. In order to get more traction she needs to sharpen her pencil. At the end of the day only one thing counts is to bust a nut.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/851193731148
-
12-09-22 13:02 #11940Senior Member

Posts: 103I have seen her twice. The last picture in the ad and the activities listed are accurate. She had a good personality. Decent price. No reason not to repete at this point.
Originally Posted by Slick60
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 12:00 #11939Senior Member

Posts: 445Chick on Cambridge, don't waste your money.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...3/677064330616
Saw this chick once, and that was one time too many. At the time, in August, she went by Nikki and had to be picked up on Cambridge for out call. Looked nothing like the pics in her ad. May be her, but like 10 or 15 years and 30 or 40 pounds ago. Hard pass for me for a repeat visit. Your call.
-
12-09-22 11:53 #11938Senior Member

Posts: 445Never seen her, but.
Her menu is so limited I didn't even try to text her.
Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:11 #11937Senior Member

Posts: 63Thanks
Thanks from me as well. I had planned on giving her a shot today but your input saved me time and money.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 08:59 #11936Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone know anything about her?
I'm trying to text with her but no response. Has anyone seen her?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/756997902651
-
12-09-22 08:59 #11935Senior Member

Posts: 77Thank you
I appreciate you saving me time and money. The hunt continues.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 07:09 #11934Senior Member

Posts: 119Cougar
Thanks for the review. Is the last picture she posted where she has her hand down grabbing her pu $$why mote representative of how she looks?
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 23:36 #11933Senior Member

Posts: 70Definitely a No!
Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.
Originally Posted by Slick60
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






