Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11950

    HOUSE racing?

    Quote Originally Posted by KycWhite24  [View Original Post]
    She prolly raised her prices for the house racing season but why do you care? Either pay it or don't! Not everyone is broke and will pay for quality! She is easily twice as hot and not on drugs like most of these girls! And she takes good care good care of her regulars! There are a few bargains that are worth it and we all no who they are Kristen, journey but they still aren't as hot and reliable as Jenna so most of the time you get what you pay for! And at least in my experience Jenna is worth ever penny but either way why do whine about it either pay it or don't!
    Don't worry. I won't pay it and neither will a lot of other guys. No pussy is worth it at that price. Much cheaper options out there. I guess she will bump up her prices in the spring for the next HOUSE racing season.

  2. #11949

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed this ad. I have never heard of this group and will probably never use their services.

    Guys that have been around awhile might recall who this reminds you of. At least who it reminds me of. Danielle. Less the tats. We did not realize how good we had it. She was All-World in my book. A close second would be Amber Sunshine. Then Kelsey. Oh well I digress.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/554346030685
    She is very missed in the game for sure. I wish I seen her sooner more then I did before she retired. She'll always be in my top ATF.

  3. #11948

    Jenna pricing!

    Quote Originally Posted by WarlockKy  [View Original Post]
    You might be able to blame the price jump on her showing up on SB about the same time, guys there aren't mongers for the most part and tend to throw more money to get a meet.

    It's not unusual to find pros or SW on there looking to make more per date.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...85c61ca41b7ff6
    She prolly raised her prices for the house racing season but why do you care? Either pay it or don't! Not everyone is broke and will pay for quality! She is easily twice as hot and not on drugs like most of these girls! And she takes good care good care of her regulars! There are a few bargains that are worth it and we all no who they are Kristen, journey but they still aren't as hot and reliable as Jenna so most of the time you get what you pay for! And at least in my experience Jenna is worth ever penny but either way why do whine about it either pay it or don't!

  4. #11947

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Even at 450 per hour, are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. Yeah, she's good looking, if the pics are real, but she doesn't even list a BBBJ CIM in her menu! Never met her and never will till she gets her donation down from outer space. We can get off for much less. She can't shit hundred dollar bills. IMHO.
    I know her personally and she's absolutely adorable. Tiny yet perfectly curvy in all the right places, as cute as her pics, and very sweet. She doesn't know I do this on occasion nor will she LOL.

    That all said, everyone of you is correct, nowhere near worth what she is charging. I've only ever met one that was.
    Last edited by Admin2; 12-12-22 at 09:43. Reason: Requested by OP

  5. #11946

    Jenna, price reduction?

    Even at 450 per hour, are you kidding me? That's ridiculous. Yeah, she's good looking, if the pics are real, but she doesn't even list a BBBJ CIM in her menu! Never met her and never will till she gets her donation down from outer space. We can get off for much less. She can't shit hundred dollar bills. IMHO.

  6. #11945

    Frankfort

    I'm I'm Frankfort for work for the near future, any game here? Escorts or SW? From the looks of it I doubt it but I figured I'd drop in here and see if anyone knows of any. DMs open.

  7. #11944

    Who does she remind you of?

    I just noticed this ad. I have never heard of this group and will probably never use their services.

    Guys that have been around awhile might recall who this reminds you of. At least who it reminds me of. Danielle. Less the tats. We did not realize how good we had it. She was All-World in my book. A close second would be Amber Sunshine. Then Kelsey. Oh well I digress.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/554346030685
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dany.jpeg‎  

  8. #11943

    Call it her 10% off sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I noticed a price reduction by. $50 clams. Still way overpriced. She went from $3 bills to $5 it seemed overnight. In order for me to speak for most of us she needs to drop another $2-$2.5 for me to get in the game. I'm interested in testing the water but it's much too hot. She needs to circle the square on her price point and get inline with the competition. She is pricing herself out of the market. She needs to circle the wagons and come up with a better game plan to drive up sales to increase her ROI. It's the old supply and demand. Afraid she is barking up the wrong tree to increase her customer base. In order for her to level the playing field she needs some further reductions that way it is a win-win situation. Also needs to understand that during inflationary time consumers are going to gravitate to lower cost alternatives. In order to get more traction she needs to sharpen her pencil. At the end of the day only one thing counts is to bust a nut.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/851193731148
    You might be able to blame the price jump on her showing up on SB about the same time, guys there aren't mongers for the most part and tend to throw more money to get a meet.

    It's not unusual to find pros or SW on there looking to make more per date.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...85c61ca41b7ff6

  9. #11942

    Anyone with any info?

    Just got some free time tomorrow nad trying to set up a dream. Anyone had a dream with Diamond?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/386639168188

  10. #11941

    Jenna-price drop

    Wow, I noticed a price reduction by. $50 clams. Still way overpriced. She went from $3 bills to $5 it seemed overnight. In order for me to speak for most of us she needs to drop another $2-$2.5 for me to get in the game. I'm interested in testing the water but it's much too hot. She needs to circle the square on her price point and get inline with the competition. She is pricing herself out of the market. She needs to circle the wagons and come up with a better game plan to drive up sales to increase her ROI. It's the old supply and demand. Afraid she is barking up the wrong tree to increase her customer base. In order for her to level the playing field she needs some further reductions that way it is a win-win situation. Also needs to understand that during inflationary time consumers are going to gravitate to lower cost alternatives. In order to get more traction she needs to sharpen her pencil. At the end of the day only one thing counts is to bust a nut.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/851193731148

  11. #11940
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick60  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one? I'm intrigued but with no name I don't know how to search the site for her. Thanks.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/443399717889
    I have seen her twice. The last picture in the ad and the activities listed are accurate. She had a good personality. Decent price. No reason not to repete at this point.

  12. #11939

    Chick on Cambridge, don't waste your money.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...3/677064330616

    Saw this chick once, and that was one time too many. At the time, in August, she went by Nikki and had to be picked up on Cambridge for out call. Looked nothing like the pics in her ad. May be her, but like 10 or 15 years and 30 or 40 pounds ago. Hard pass for me for a repeat visit. Your call.

  13. #11938

    Never seen her, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to text with her but no response. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/756997902651
    Her menu is so limited I didn't even try to text her.

  14. #11937

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Been there and believe me, those not-so-flattering pictures are 100% better than the real thing! I gave her $50 and turned around and left.
    Thanks from me as well. I had planned on giving her a shot today but your input saved me time and money.

  15. #11936

    Anyone know anything about her?

    I'm trying to text with her but no response. Has anyone seen her?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/756997902651

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape