Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 8271
-
12-07-22 11:37 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 159Ava is selective and sometimes moody. I've had amazing handies and drop downs with her but no room service. Last encounter, she offered room service but could tell she was a bit off and B vibe so passed. I only opt in when I feel the right vibe and chemistry.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 02:17 #4505Regular Member

Posts: 1Dennysgrandsam
Anyone had dance with her? I think she dances at sugars? Saw her on Insta.
-
12-06-22 22:32 #4504Regular Member

Posts: 6Would love to know about Valentina also I've seen her at the club but never had a dance.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:16 #4503I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Kat at Pandoras
Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.
She looks young. Does she do extras?
-
12-06-22 16:14 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 88Good info
I'll try again. Usually, I've pulled from just lap dance to otc at around pro rates, but a few women have explicitly told me I got to do VIP first for comfort or start with a very high rate for risk. Wondered if she was the same.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-22 16:13 #4501I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Here pick of Daisha.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 20:17 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 118Miyoko at Pandora's
She freely give hand jobs. I don't know about anymore than that. I've seen her twice, at night. Same experience both times.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-22 17:36 #4499Senior Member

Posts: 270Miyoko
How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.
Does anyone have an experience to share about her?
-
12-05-22 10:39 #4498I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Sunday Night
I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.
Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.
Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.
I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
She no fuck me.
She good time.
Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?
-
12-03-22 22:36 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's their way of getting you into the VIP.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 22:23 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 444Varies
Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:39 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 88VIP rooms and Ava
So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
-
12-03-22 15:46 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 126Not on the table she is super professional. I hate professional you always know what you would get. Before visa was mentioned here. I recall I went to pandora and she told me it was 30 for a song but she could do 4 for 100. In the back we went 2 songs in I pulled out junior.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:31 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 126She was at sugars last night. I wanted to see what she about but I got a call for incall from one of my ATF list. Go to sugars IG.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 12:17 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 271What now? Ok this changes everything. I may have to make a visit is she even looks close to my atf pornstar.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





