Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 8263
-
11-01-22 22:38 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 54Visa is daytime girl and her new insta is senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney. I'm posting this from bed after having visa come over. I made her squirt and cum more than a dozen time with clit sucking vibrator and magic wand but I couldn't come for god only knows why. Maybe I did too much shots prior. I'm usually a quick shot and quick reload guy.
Originally Posted by OliverQueen
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:48 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 126Yep sometimes you got to think with your little head. However avoid Minnie please.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:46 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 126Yep mutual play non more. But hey challenge yourself.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:49 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 379Daisha
From what I know, good mutual play and handy available, don't think FS is on the menu.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:10 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 36Visa Instagram?
Does Visa have an Instagram, or a Plannie (booking app)? The Sugars Insta is crap, and I've never seen her tagged. From the high praise here, I'm looking forward to meeting her, but she's never been in when I've been there.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 14:54 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 52Daisha Pandora's
Ass looks nice wondering menu options? Any reviews?
-
11-01-22 02:15 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandoras
Stopped by the pandoras last Wednesday I think, club was dead, couple of patrons and maybe 4 girls. Monse came talk to me, we have a good rapport and have known her for a while, but have never gotten a dance with her (I like my strippers young and tight). I think she was bored because we talked for like half hour, after that she asked if I'm finally going to get a dance with her and since there were no girls I thought what the hell.
As you perverts know she's a pleaser, great BBBJ and she begged me to finish in her mouth, she swallowed the entire load!
Good times, she's not my type but she'll do in time of need, nice lady too.
-
10-31-22 23:56 #4401Senior Member

Posts: 43I feel you boss. I had her several times in the VIP cause she loves my thick vato dick but the last time around, I had to bail early. TOFTT and just had to post a PSA. Hopefully she cleans up right soon.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 11:13 #4400Regular Member

Posts: 5I think her name is Tee. Fit blonde girl.
Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:34 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 99If you walk into Sugars and spot something sleeping in sweats, that's Minni. I would avoid that at all costs my guy. Spend the extra 50 for a hot girl who doesn't smell like sewage instead of an ugly one that does. At Seattle clubs you get what you pay for. Visa or Lola may be willing to accommodate you if you pop fast. Visa is there often during days while Lola splits her time between clubs / coffee stands but I haven't seen either of them in a while. Instagram is your friend for finding these things out.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 00:03 #4398Senior Member

Posts: 131Minnie
Anyone know what her schedule is like? And rates? I think I've seen she's like 150?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 23:21 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 47There's a dancer at Kittens with a dinosaur tattoo in her thigh / ass, very fit and beautiful face, I couldn't get her name. Any intel or info on extras? I'm thinking of stopping by and taking her for a ride if she's fun.
-
10-30-22 23:02 #4396Senior Member

Posts: 126I always miss Anya. And I avoid monse she is cool thou. My favorite used to be visa. At the time she would ask 200 to 250 and she was not popular here. But I want to see Heather see if those tattoos got some magic in them. Expensive but yolo.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:58 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 126Interesting last time I was with her say a few months ago it was okay I think. She has a pretty face thou no doubt. But if its tacoma roma then Everything else goes to default 0.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 22:56 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 126I have been there before covid I spend 600 and nothing plus some of the girls I met there are now in texas.
Originally Posted by GreenCandles
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




