Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 552 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 8268
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4503
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kat at Pandoras

    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?

  2. #4502

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.
    I'll try again. Usually, I've pulled from just lap dance to otc at around pro rates, but a few women have explicitly told me I got to do VIP first for comfort or start with a very high rate for risk. Wondered if she was the same.

  3. #4501
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.

    Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.

    Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.

    I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
    She no fuck me.

    She good time.
    Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?
    Here pick of Daisha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221206-130533_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #4500

    Miyoko at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.

    I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.

    Does anyone have an experience to share about her?
    She freely give hand jobs. I don't know about anymore than that. I've seen her twice, at night. Same experience both times.

  5. #4499

    Miyoko

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten good mileage from Melody? Tried a few dances with Miyoko and she was fun. Had another with a Diane which was a bit tame. Nolie seemed pretty cool as well but didn't get a dance with her. Some drunk dude was straight up buying her and taking her to the VIP room for a Good hour plus.
    How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.

    I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.

    Does anyone have an experience to share about her?

  6. #4498
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Night

    I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.

    Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.

    Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.

    I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
    She no fuck me.

    She good time.
    Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?

  7. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
    It's their way of getting you into the VIP.

  8. #4496

    Varies

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
    Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.

  9. #4495

    VIP rooms and Ava

    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.

  10. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From what I know, good mutual play and handy available, don't think FS is on the menu.
    Not on the table she is super professional. I hate professional you always know what you would get. Before visa was mentioned here. I recall I went to pandora and she told me it was 30 for a song but she could do 4 for 100. In the back we went 2 songs in I pulled out junior.

  11. #4493
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Tna Florida woman? Pawg from the other site that caught my eye. Does she dance locally?
    She was at sugars last night. I wanted to see what she about but I got a call for incall from one of my ATF list. Go to sugars IG.

  12. #4492
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the porn star Jenna Haze but with lighter hair.
    What now? Ok this changes everything. I may have to make a visit is she even looks close to my atf pornstar.

  13. #4491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
    Small petite frame, natural body, don't think she had any tattoos. Imagine the porn star Jenna Haze but with lighter hair. Oh, and eraser nipples. Her nipples are so distinguishable that you'd easily pick them out of a lineup.

  14. #4490

    Yoga MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Yoga MILF.

    You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.

    Just go in. You can't miss her.
    Yoga MILF? Okay, that's hot.

  15. #4489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
    Yoga MILF.

    You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.

    Just go in. You can't miss her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape