Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 8263
-
12-05-22 10:39 #4498I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Sunday Night
I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.
Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.
Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.
I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
She no fuck me.
She good time.
Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?
-
12-03-22 22:36 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 1544It's their way of getting you into the VIP.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 22:23 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 443Varies
Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 16:39 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 88VIP rooms and Ava
So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
-
12-03-22 15:46 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 126Not on the table she is super professional. I hate professional you always know what you would get. Before visa was mentioned here. I recall I went to pandora and she told me it was 30 for a song but she could do 4 for 100. In the back we went 2 songs in I pulled out junior.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 15:31 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 126She was at sugars last night. I wanted to see what she about but I got a call for incall from one of my ATF list. Go to sugars IG.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 12:17 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 271What now? Ok this changes everything. I may have to make a visit is she even looks close to my atf pornstar.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 06:23 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 198Small petite frame, natural body, don't think she had any tattoos. Imagine the porn star Jenna Haze but with lighter hair. Oh, and eraser nipples. Her nipples are so distinguishable that you'd easily pick them out of a lineup.
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 05:36 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 158Yoga MILF
Yoga MILF? Okay, that's hot.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 19:12 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 1102Yoga MILF.
Originally Posted by Matt206
[View Original Post]
You won't see her on Instagram other than her name when they post the lineup in the stories.
Just go in. You can't miss her.
-
12-02-22 16:55 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 99Lola is a self described people person. When you watch her interact with customers it's refreshing to see her give everyone the same amount of grace and kindness. People seem crazy engaged in whatever they talk about with her but that's just the beginning. VIP experiences have always been so freakin hot! Most things on the table, CFS, CBJ or BJ if you're a consistent regular she's one of the best for looks, price point, friendliness. She's got one of those booking apps on her Instagram too for club visitors. There's really nothing I can say that's bad about one on one time with her. I say do it and report back!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 15:20 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 50Anya?
Anyone have a rough general description of Anya? I dug through the pandoras Instagram and I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help.
-
12-02-22 10:30 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 443Lola
At the club, which ever club she has worked at, Lola has always aimed to please. Whether you're after just regular lap dancesor CFS, she delivers.
Originally Posted by BillClinton69
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 06:03 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
She is the best. Really enjoying our time together lately. I'm in it to win it right there with you fellas. She can take it all and then some. She cums on me. Not a fake one either.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 22:27 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 35From her pictures on TNA I suspect she dances at Kittens. Head down there and find out and let us know.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





