Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 25031
-
12-01-22 22:15 #18401Senior Member

Posts: 4545Taylor
I saw Taylor once and she's a clock watcher. I told her I arrived at the parking lot at 8:06. I got upstairs and we talk and she had to use the bathroom so she spend about 4 or 5 minute talking then when we were done with the qv. She check her phone and told me I spent almost half hour. She literally count the time I was at the parking lot to make me pay her for half hour. I told her no. So I would never recommend someone like that.
Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:57 #18400Banned Member

Posts: 257Ashley part 2
Thank you for the review. Very few people make reviews. It's pretty sad TBH. Most posts on here are just. "Yeah man cool story brother" I appreciate you sharing your experience with her or him. Whether it was a guy or a girl I mean she was friendly. But she did not want to turn the lights on from the minute I walked in. I knew something was weird but she had a friend with her. I suppose it was a girl? But who knows maybe her friend was a transvestite too? Long story short and with that being said I went and had sex with like 20 girls after seeing Ashley. To try to erase the memory for my storage banks LOL. With my experience with Ashley and the funny thing is she still uses these old blurry pictures and claims she posting new pictures LOL.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:50 #18399Senior Member

Posts: 160Had a similar experience. Also one of her hands or arms was like deformed & she kept hiding it. She wouldn't take clothes off & I couldn't tell WTF was wrong with her. Eventually I got a BBBJ & ran out. Still not sure what she is or what exactly was wrong with her. My thoughts were she had a stroke or something but she could've been a disfigured pre-op smh. Definitely made me question my life choices & I took a break after seeing her.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:38 #18398Senior Member

Posts: 31I've seen her 6 times and each time was better than the last. Her menu is wide open and included BBBJCIMWS, 69, Greek, COF, DFK, three FIV, think bare is an option but I haven't tried. Depending on her youngest activities are either in the bedroom or on a couch. She is super sweet and very sensual, She also has an only fans.
Originally Posted by SoapDish
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 09:40 #18397Senior Member

Posts: 4545Sharing is caring. So give me what you got.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 20:30 #18396Senior Member

Posts: 2110Come on bro
I can hook you up with way better than that. Nothing against Mr Walker. .
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 20:25 #18395Senior Member

Posts: 4545Samara
Bro, if you could help me out. I only want to see her once to prove myself. But she not responding at all. So if you can tell her you have a friend of yours. It would be grateful.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 19:26 #18394Senior Member

Posts: 211Taylor. Now goes by Truly yours
Looking for contact info for Taylor. Now goes by Truly yours. Ad is on Emonkey. No phone number or email listed. Seems like she is active. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.
-
11-30-22 17:57 #18393Senior Member

Posts: 69Very good chance she see s this, I know that she follows this platform!
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:44 #18392Senior Member

Posts: 95Help a brother out
Then help a brother out and tell her to see style who is a staple of this community.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 15:17 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 250Samara
I'm AA and I've seen Samara. In fact she responds whenever I text her as well. She did ask for a pic and she liked my look.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 14:44 #18390Senior Member

Posts: 163Monkeypox looking booty = This wins the internet today. What a great (and true) comment when I went and looked at the photos. Sadly I can't un-see them now!
Originally Posted by PleasantView
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 07:01 #18389Senior Member

Posts: 4545Samara
She will be back to escorting. All these girls make a only fans and end up coming back to escorting because they think they will make millions with their lame pics. And Samara picture quality already showing that. She need to show true HD quality picture.
Originally Posted by Shaggy2884
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 06:39 #18388Senior Member

Posts: 123Samara
From what I her she is only doing Only Fans and not seeing clients in person. She told me she will provide nude pics for a fee only after you join her Fans group. I don't do Only Fans so can't be sure if it's true.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 21:55 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 101Clean? Seriously? They are only as clean as the last guy they banged. And not for nothing but, I wouldn't go anywhere near that monkeypox looking booty.
Originally Posted by AwwonAnon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






