Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 25031
-
11-29-22 20:18 #18386Banned Member

Posts: 257Ashley
I got a blowjob* from her last year. She was with a friend. She took off her clothes but she was wearing stuff that was hiding her private area. In another words her pussy or penis. And her tits. Kind of freaked me out. She was all hacked up. Told me she was getting reconstructive surgery or something like that. I got a BBBJ. Cim from her or him. But in God's honest truth I don't know if I got a BJ* from a transvestite or a girl? I texted her months later asking if she's a transvestite?. And she wouldn't reply. I also have texted her from other various numbers saying oh my God I love transvestites I hope you're a tranny? And she ignores me. Tried from different numbers just asking her if she's male or female? And she ignores me. So the fact that she won't even come clean through text tells me she's hiding something.
Originally Posted by Italian2424
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 16:21 #18385Senior Member

Posts: 7612 years ago when she first came back I would have def recommended her but she's been consistently going down hill over the last 2 years. Forget about her style!
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 13:46 #18384Senior Member

Posts: 4545Samara
She doesn't know how I look. She never ask for pics or even say hi back. But I want to see her bad. I even offer to buy content hoping she would respond. So I'm guessing she block me.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1981
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 13:08 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone seen her before
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/025773604604
Trying to know if she is safe or not and clean. Doesn't go by a specific name so can't research her. Appreciate anything.
-
11-29-22 09:13 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 239She is picky, if she doesn't like how you look she'll never respond.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 21:08 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 4545Samara
I have been messaging this girl for over a year. I introduced myself the way she want me to in the text and I could never get a response. So for the 2nd time, does anyone know if she see AA or not. Because I've been wanting to see her for so long and no one can voucher for me in here. So can someone help me out and have her see me once.
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/969650681787
-
11-28-22 20:46 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 4545Alicia
I don't remember my encounter with her but she's trash. She was smelly. She came outside looking a mess. She's not worth seeing unless you going to have her take a shower before any session.
Originally Posted by Italian2424
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 19:54 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 167From the reports I've read here, body has been reported as a mess, from an accident. Also, some have said that she's possibly trans. Look up on the search Alice or Alicia, can't remember the correct name.
Originally Posted by Italian2424
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 15:57 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 48Any info on her?
https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/200401931411
I remember seeing a post about this person but cannot find it. Anyone ever dream about her?
-
11-28-22 09:38 #18377Senior Member

Posts: 97Preach
I've been in the same place recently. Those asian services that post on stg are all 50+ ok providers, but none of them are younger than that. I've been to 4 locations, and 5 different providers all of the 50+. Walked on 3 of them cause I thought I could find something better. If you find a site that's better for searching please hit me up. Tired of 160 skanks or 140 geriatrics.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 23:18 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 88https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kris-esc...vidence-19417. is this the Kris you are referring too?
Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 22:55 #18375Senior Member

Posts: 65Excellent provider
I think she's literally down to do absolutely anything especially after you meet the first time. Nice quiet neighborhood / house. 120/ qv.
Did exactly what we discussed definitely, great BBBJ, fucked her in every position. Apparently she's a squirted because she squirted all over me as she was riding me. Wasn't expecting that to happen but I was thrilled about it. Service is 10/10 (401 279 8980)
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/rhodeisland/providence/94443933
-
11-27-22 19:59 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 738I've heard nothing but good things, unfortunately she doesn't ever seem to be available on the days / times when I'm free, so I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her myself.
Originally Posted by BigDood
[View Original Post]
This seems to be an unfortunate trend with Most of the best providers who I've seen and would like to see again / more frequently. Maybe I need to find a job with a more flexible schedule, LOL.
-
11-27-22 19:21 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 39Do you have a link for her? Does she do BBFS?
Originally Posted by BigDood
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 18:50 #18372Senior Member

Posts: 90Kris
I see her regularly. I've never had a bad experience with her and you won't find a nicer incall.
Originally Posted by BigDood
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




