Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 1444 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18386

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian2424  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/200401931411

    I remember seeing a post about this person but cannot find it. Anyone ever dream about her?
    I got a blowjob* from her last year. She was with a friend. She took off her clothes but she was wearing stuff that was hiding her private area. In another words her pussy or penis. And her tits. Kind of freaked me out. She was all hacked up. Told me she was getting reconstructive surgery or something like that. I got a BBBJ. Cim from her or him. But in God's honest truth I don't know if I got a BJ* from a transvestite or a girl? I texted her months later asking if she's a transvestite?. And she wouldn't reply. I also have texted her from other various numbers saying oh my God I love transvestites I hope you're a tranny? And she ignores me. Tried from different numbers just asking her if she's male or female? And she ignores me. So the fact that she won't even come clean through text tells me she's hiding something.

  2. #18385
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have been messaging this girl for over a year. I introduced myself the way she want me to in the text and I could never get a response. So for the 2nd time, does anyone know if she see AA or not. Because I've been wanting to see her for so long and no one can voucher for me in here. So can someone help me out and have her see me once.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/969650681787
    2 years ago when she first came back I would have def recommended her but she's been consistently going down hill over the last 2 years. Forget about her style!

  3. #18384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She is picky, if she doesn't like how you look she'll never respond.
    She doesn't know how I look. She never ask for pics or even say hi back. But I want to see her bad. I even offer to buy content hoping she would respond. So I'm guessing she block me.

  4. #18383

    Anyone seen her before

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/025773604604

    Trying to know if she is safe or not and clean. Doesn't go by a specific name so can't research her. Appreciate anything.

  5. #18382
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have been messaging this girl for over a year. I introduced myself the way she want me to in the text and I could never get a response. So for the 2nd time, does anyone know if she see AA or not. Because I've been wanting to see her for so long and no one can voucher for me in here. So can someone help me out and have her see me once.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/969650681787
    She is picky, if she doesn't like how you look she'll never respond.

  6. #18381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Samara

    I have been messaging this girl for over a year. I introduced myself the way she want me to in the text and I could never get a response. So for the 2nd time, does anyone know if she see AA or not. Because I've been wanting to see her for so long and no one can voucher for me in here. So can someone help me out and have her see me once.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/969650681787

  7. #18380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by Italian2424  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/200401931411

    I remember seeing a post about this person but cannot find it. Anyone ever dream about her?
    I don't remember my encounter with her but she's trash. She was smelly. She came outside looking a mess. She's not worth seeing unless you going to have her take a shower before any session.

  8. #18379
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian2424  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/200401931411

    I remember seeing a post about this person but cannot find it. Anyone ever dream about her?
    From the reports I've read here, body has been reported as a mess, from an accident. Also, some have said that she's possibly trans. Look up on the search Alice or Alicia, can't remember the correct name.

  9. #18378

    Any info on her?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/200401931411

    I remember seeing a post about this person but cannot find it. Anyone ever dream about her?

  10. #18377

    Preach

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Has a shitty weekend trying to get some mongering in. My regular was busy so off I went into the piss pool to find something different. STG is a total joke at this point. Some druggie skinks with some GPS overpriced providers. Ended up with the Hotel option. 50's average body. Decent tits. She starts off with wanting more money. I paid 120 HH and I will not pay more for a Hotel service of this nature. I would have walked but needed to bust a nut. Fast easy and safe is what they provide, but always a crap shoot. One of the worst mongering experiences I have had in a long time, in the Ocean state.
    I've been in the same place recently. Those asian services that post on stg are all 50+ ok providers, but none of them are younger than that. I've been to 4 locations, and 5 different providers all of the 50+. Walked on 3 of them cause I thought I could find something better. If you find a site that's better for searching please hit me up. Tired of 160 skanks or 140 geriatrics.

  11. #18376
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    I see her regularly. I've never had a bad experience with her and you won't find a nicer incall.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kris-esc...vidence-19417. is this the Kris you are referring too?

  12. #18375

    Excellent provider

    I think she's literally down to do absolutely anything especially after you meet the first time. Nice quiet neighborhood / house. 120/ qv.

    Did exactly what we discussed definitely, great BBBJ, fucked her in every position. Apparently she's a squirted because she squirted all over me as she was riding me. Wasn't expecting that to happen but I was thrilled about it. Service is 10/10 (401 279 8980)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/rhodeisland/providence/94443933

  13. #18374
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    I've heard nothing but good things, unfortunately she doesn't ever seem to be available on the days / times when I'm free, so I haven't had the pleasure of seeing her myself.

    This seems to be an unfortunate trend with Most of the best providers who I've seen and would like to see again / more frequently. Maybe I need to find a job with a more flexible schedule, LOL.

  14. #18373
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    Do you have a link for her? Does she do BBFS?

  15. #18372

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDood  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been thinking about taking the plunge with Kris. I know she's on the older end but I really like her pics. I know she's been in the game for a while, and I'm just curious if she is still worth taking the dive.
    I see her regularly. I've never had a bad experience with her and you won't find a nicer incall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape