Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 443 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 493 543 943 1443 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoGrwarner  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 6 times and each time was better than the last. Her menu is wide open and included BBBJCIMWS, 69, Greek, COF, DFK, three FIV, think bare is an option but I haven't tried. Depending on her youngest activities are either in the bedroom or on a couch. She is super sweet and very sensual, She also has an only fans.
    I saw Taylor once and she's a clock watcher. I told her I arrived at the parking lot at 8:06. I got upstairs and we talk and she had to use the bathroom so she spend about 4 or 5 minute talking then when we were done with the qv. She check her phone and told me I spent almost half hour. She literally count the time I was at the parking lot to make me pay her for half hour. I told her no. So I would never recommend someone like that.

  2. #18400

    Ashley part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience. Also one of her hands or arms was like deformed & she kept hiding it. She wouldn't take clothes off & I couldn't tell WTF was wrong with her. Eventually I got a BBBJ & ran out. Still not sure what she is or what exactly was wrong with her. My thoughts were she had a stroke or something but she could've been a disfigured pre-op smh. Definitely made me question my life choices & I took a break after seeing her.
    Thank you for the review. Very few people make reviews. It's pretty sad TBH. Most posts on here are just. "Yeah man cool story brother" I appreciate you sharing your experience with her or him. Whether it was a guy or a girl I mean she was friendly. But she did not want to turn the lights on from the minute I walked in. I knew something was weird but she had a friend with her. I suppose it was a girl? But who knows maybe her friend was a transvestite too? Long story short and with that being said I went and had sex with like 20 girls after seeing Ashley. To try to erase the memory for my storage banks LOL. With my experience with Ashley and the funny thing is she still uses these old blurry pictures and claims she posting new pictures LOL.

  3. #18399
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    I got a blowjob* from her last year. She was with a friend. She took off her clothes but she was wearing stuff that was hiding her private area. In another words her pussy or penis. And her tits. Kind of freaked me out. She was all hacked up. Told me she was getting reconstructive surgery or something like that. I got a BBBJ. Cim from her or him. But in God's honest truth I don't know if I got a BJ* from a transvestite or a girl? I texted her months later asking if she's a transvestite?. And she wouldn't reply. I also have texted her from other various numbers saying oh my God I love transvestites I hope you're a tranny? And she ignores me. Tried from different numbers just asking her if she's male or female? And she ignores me. So the fact that she won't even come clean through text tells me she's hiding something.
    Had a similar experience. Also one of her hands or arms was like deformed & she kept hiding it. She wouldn't take clothes off & I couldn't tell WTF was wrong with her. Eventually I got a BBBJ & ran out. Still not sure what she is or what exactly was wrong with her. My thoughts were she had a stroke or something but she could've been a disfigured pre-op smh. Definitely made me question my life choices & I took a break after seeing her.

  4. #18398
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Looking for contact info for Taylor. Now goes by Truly yours. Ad is on Emonkey. No phone number or email listed. Seems like she is active. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.
    I've seen her 6 times and each time was better than the last. Her menu is wide open and included BBBJCIMWS, 69, Greek, COF, DFK, three FIV, think bare is an option but I haven't tried. Depending on her youngest activities are either in the bedroom or on a couch. She is super sweet and very sensual, She also has an only fans.

  5. #18397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I can hook you up with way better than that. Nothing against Mr Walker. .
    Sharing is caring. So give me what you got.

  6. #18396

    Come on bro

    I can hook you up with way better than that. Nothing against Mr Walker. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Bro, if you could help me out. I only want to see her once to prove myself. But she not responding at all. So if you can tell her you have a friend of yours. It would be grateful.

  7. #18395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I'm AA and I've seen Samara. In fact she responds whenever I text her as well. She did ask for a pic and she liked my look.
    Bro, if you could help me out. I only want to see her once to prove myself. But she not responding at all. So if you can tell her you have a friend of yours. It would be grateful.

  8. #18394

    Taylor. Now goes by Truly yours

    Looking for contact info for Taylor. Now goes by Truly yours. Ad is on Emonkey. No phone number or email listed. Seems like she is active. Any help will be appreciated. Cheers.

  9. #18393
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    Then help a brother out and tell her to see style who is a staple of this community.
    Very good chance she see s this, I know that she follows this platform!

  10. #18392

    Help a brother out

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I'm AA and I've seen Samara. In fact she responds whenever I text her as well. She did ask for a pic and she liked my look.
    Then help a brother out and tell her to see style who is a staple of this community.

  11. #18391

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have been messaging this girl for over a year. I introduced myself the way she want me to in the text and I could never get a response. So for the 2nd time, does anyone know if she see AA or not. Because I've been wanting to see her for so long and no one can voucher for me in here. So can someone help me out and have her see me once.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/969650681787
    I'm AA and I've seen Samara. In fact she responds whenever I text her as well. She did ask for a pic and she liked my look.

  12. #18390
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    Clean? Seriously? They are only as clean as the last guy they banged. And not for nothing but, I wouldn't go anywhere near that monkeypox looking booty.
    Monkeypox looking booty = This wins the internet today. What a great (and true) comment when I went and looked at the photos. Sadly I can't un-see them now!

  13. #18389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy2884  [View Original Post]
    From what I her she is only doing Only Fans and not seeing clients in person. She told me she will provide nude pics for a fee only after you join her Fans group. I don't do Only Fans so can't be sure if it's true.
    She will be back to escorting. All these girls make a only fans and end up coming back to escorting because they think they will make millions with their lame pics. And Samara picture quality already showing that. She need to show true HD quality picture.

  14. #18388

    Samara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't know how I look. She never ask for pics or even say hi back. But I want to see her bad. I even offer to buy content hoping she would respond. So I'm guessing she block me.
    From what I her she is only doing Only Fans and not seeing clients in person. She told me she will provide nude pics for a fee only after you join her Fans group. I don't do Only Fans so can't be sure if it's true.

  15. #18387
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/025773604604

    Trying to know if she is safe or not and clean. Doesn't go by a specific name so can't research her. Appreciate anything.
    Clean? Seriously? They are only as clean as the last guy they banged. And not for nothing but, I wouldn't go anywhere near that monkeypox looking booty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape