Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18642

    Natalia

    I asked about her previously and others have too. Wasn't much feedback. I took a chance and saw her recently. She is legit. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and say the pictures might have been her a few years ago and possibly glamour shots. She is still attractive and more than willing to send recent pics before meeting her. She is slightly older than advertised. Now the good. She is GFE. No signs of drug use that I saw. Seems to be a single mom looking for a little extra cash. I had a great time with her as she did everything that I requested. Now my list is small, but important if I'm to enjoy myself. I have heard that some guys have a hard time getting any responses from her. If you come off as a jerk or don't show her respect, you definitely won't get a reply. If you're looking to connect with a real GFE, take a chance. I'll recommend her.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/672270541689

  2. #18641
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore  [View Original Post]
    Do have to give her time to get back to you. I start texting an hr or two before ready.

    She has not ghosted me yet.

  3. #18640
    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore  [View Original Post]
    Not bad, nice girl seen her dozen times.

  4. #18639

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Well according to today's ad she has already left the area.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/320814892943

    Probably will have to wait until she gets back with a new phone in hand.
    I reached out right after she posted the ad and still haven't heard from her.

  5. #18638
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    I know she's having phone issues, but, I'd like to know is how do I get her to respond to my texts or emails?
    Well according to today's ad she has already left the area.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/320814892943

    Probably will have to wait until she gets back with a new phone in hand.

  6. #18637
    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    So what else do you want to know?
    I know she's having phone issues, but, I'd like to know is how do I get her to respond to my texts or emails?

  7. #18636

  8. #18635
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Harley, is she still around?
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-0e5a1851606d is this her?

  9. #18634
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnOhioGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to arrange a get-together with this lady.

    The difficulties in arranging a time were on me, not her.

    Pictures are accurate. She's easy to talk to. Not a stand-offish personality.

    All advertised services available, and she / we wasted no time in getting down to business.

    Will repeat. Would repeat more often if it weren't for the one-hour drive.

    I opted for hh for $.35. She quoted $$.5 - hr.

    Well worth the price of admission IMO.

    YMMV.
    I really want to meet with her. Except the hours she post on her ad 4 pm on is too late in the day for me. Do you know if she meets any earlier or is that her hours. Thanks.

  10. #18633
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceasar160  [View Original Post]
    I recall some reports of her robbing in the Cleveland board. Just a heads up. She may not always be trustworthy.
    I echo Jimmys remarks about Christine. Seen her many times. Always sweet and BB. I never felt like she would rip me off. Must be someone else.

  11. #18632

    Roxy / Roseanne

    Not a lot of info on her. Is she still any good and trust worthy? Any info would help. Thanks. She is the one that post in massage section.

  12. #18631

    Bad reports

    I recall some reports of her robbing in the Cleveland board. Just a heads up. She may not always be trustworthy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim4817  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/988628696005

    I've seen her ads for years. Nice lady kinda dirty room in a hotel. Willing to please. BBBJ. I am guessing BB everything. She is older than she says but still not bad.

    I would repeat if in the area.

    Jim.

  13. #18630

    A little humor

    Be safe guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 316938174_621522626377496_4553633990029121738_n.jpg‎  

  14. #18629
    DM if you're sharing their contact info. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by VamphireWknd  [View Original Post]
    Crimson and Constance have currently moved into two different sober houses in different areas. Crimson is currently on a 2 week blackout meaning that she cannot have outside visitors or leave the house until she has acclimated to the house rules and structure. Constance is currently under a 4 week blackout. Now even though they're both are going through their blackout period they still have access to ther phones. So right now they're available to do sextexting, phone calls, video chats, pics, and videos.

    They'll both will be able to do dates after their blackouts but right now the above is what they're able to do. This would be good opportunity to develop a little rapport with them before they're able to see and date anyone. Again, Crimson is currently on a two week blackout; Crimson 4 week.

    Crimson sent me some current photos of herself to give you guys some pause at the possibilities. When Constance sends me hers I'll post them here. Constance did tell me that she ran into one of her former client during an AA meeting. At first he didn't recognized her, thinking he had seen her at various AA meetings. It wasn't until later he realized who she was.
    .

  15. #18628

    Redhead

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/988628696005

    I've seen her ads for years. Nice lady kinda dirty room in a hotel. Willing to please. BBBJ. I am guessing BB everything. She is older than she says but still not bad.

    I would repeat if in the area.

    Jim.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape