Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 23697
-
11-23-22 09:00 #18597Senior Member

Posts: 662Trying to get right?
The only trying is trying to deceive. And succeeding in doing so. Trying to get right would be posting accurate, recent photos. Until she does that, she is running a scam.
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 07:21 #18596Senior Member

Posts: 375Win
I'm sending $20 five times. Guaranteed WIN. LOL.
Originally Posted by Metal134
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 18:57 #18595Senior Member

Posts: 336Tricky
LOL. There isn't even a phone number to contact "her". All you can do is send cash.
Originally Posted by Metal134
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 11:48 #18594Senior Member

Posts: 1151And she takes it in the butt and lets you pee on her! For $20, I'm going to sign up!
Originally Posted by Metal134
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 23:56 #18593Senior Member

Posts: 1355Yep whose sucker #5?
Probably got a dozen or simps to fall for that today I bet sadly LOL!
Originally Posted by Metal134
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 21:53 #18592Senior Member

Posts: 266What days and times is skyler there?
Originally Posted by PopGarden10
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 18:24 #18591Senior Member

Posts: 262Inventive
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/525283518426
Certainly one of the more inventive scams I've seen.
-
11-21-22 16:12 #18590Senior Member

Posts: 250Demons
So maybe a few bad decisions! Why harp on her? Nothing to gain and she is trying to get right!
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 13:05 #18589Senior Member

Posts: 47Hayley
I was finally able to arrange a get-together with this lady.
The difficulties in arranging a time were on me, not her.
Pictures are accurate. She's easy to talk to. Not a stand-offish personality.
All advertised services available, and she / we wasted no time in getting down to business.
Will repeat. Would repeat more often if it weren't for the one-hour drive.
I opted for hh for $.35. She quoted $$.5 - hr.
Well worth the price of admission IMO.
YMMV.
Stay safe.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...a/033316114767
-
11-21-22 09:29 #18588Senior Member

Posts: 312Exactly
She is super nice. That is not the point. Posting pics that are over a decade old and about 150# ago is the issue. I saw her once and had an ok time but was surprised at how big she was. Not that there is anything wrong with that but advertise accordingly.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 04:58 #18587Senior Member

Posts: 1421Not to be argumentative but if you didn't know her and it was some random person posting completely misleading photos would you still be so inclined to give her a chance?
Originally Posted by IOnlyCip69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 20:46 #18586Senior Member

Posts: 250Seriously, WTF!
I know Stacey and she is a good person! I don't understand a lot of you that want to undeservingly beat a person while they are down. Cut her a break and if you don't have so. Ething good to say then don't say it at all. Give her a chance to get on the side of the tracks that she wants to be on! I don't have a dog in this fight but again I know her enough to say she's a good hearted person.
Originally Posted by Chunks92
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 19:32 #18585Senior Member

Posts: 362Is this the chick that moves her tongue around like crazy with her BJ? If so she was the first girl I saw way back when that got me into the hobby. She had an ad on Craigslist haha.
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
If this is the same girl and someone has contact PLEASE send me a pm. I'd love to reconnect just to kinda loop around full circle.
-
11-20-22 19:00 #18584Senior Member

Posts: 653Are you talking about Shana, aka Coffee Queen, from SA? She used to hit me up for money all the the time, but you're right, she was ole reliable.
Originally Posted by XmasBeagle
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 11:53 #18583Senior Member

Posts: 146Pictures are deceiving and she's fat now.
Originally Posted by ShaftDrive
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




