Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 23697
-
11-30-22 10:42 #18642Senior Member

Posts: 89Natalia
I asked about her previously and others have too. Wasn't much feedback. I took a chance and saw her recently. She is legit. I'll give her the benefit of doubt and say the pictures might have been her a few years ago and possibly glamour shots. She is still attractive and more than willing to send recent pics before meeting her. She is slightly older than advertised. Now the good. She is GFE. No signs of drug use that I saw. Seems to be a single mom looking for a little extra cash. I had a great time with her as she did everything that I requested. Now my list is small, but important if I'm to enjoy myself. I have heard that some guys have a hard time getting any responses from her. If you come off as a jerk or don't show her respect, you definitely won't get a reply. If you're looking to connect with a real GFE, take a chance. I'll recommend her.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/672270541689
-
11-29-22 18:34 #18641Senior Member

Posts: 97Do have to give her time to get back to you. I start texting an hr or two before ready.
Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore
[View Original Post]
She has not ghosted me yet.
-
11-29-22 18:31 #18640Senior Member

Posts: 97Not bad, nice girl seen her dozen times.
Originally Posted by Outdoorexpore
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:34 #18639Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks
I reached out right after she posted the ad and still haven't heard from her.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 17:12 #18638Senior Member

Posts: 836Well according to today's ad she has already left the area.
Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD
[View Original Post]
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...i/320814892943
Probably will have to wait until she gets back with a new phone in hand.
-
11-29-22 10:28 #18637Senior Member

Posts: 211I know she's having phone issues, but, I'd like to know is how do I get her to respond to my texts or emails?
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 00:30 #18636Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info
Any info on this one https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/658160720428.
-
11-28-22 20:44 #18635Senior Member

Posts: 553https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-0e5a1851606d is this her?
Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 13:33 #18634Senior Member

Posts: 731I really want to meet with her. Except the hours she post on her ad 4 pm on is too late in the day for me. Do you know if she meets any earlier or is that her hours. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JustAnOhioGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:57 #18633Senior Member

Posts: 731I echo Jimmys remarks about Christine. Seen her many times. Always sweet and BB. I never felt like she would rip me off. Must be someone else.
Originally Posted by Ceasar160
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-22 12:47 #18632Regular Member

Posts: 18Roxy / Roseanne
Not a lot of info on her. Is she still any good and trust worthy? Any info would help. Thanks. She is the one that post in massage section.
-
11-28-22 11:24 #18631Senior Member

Posts: 782Bad reports
I recall some reports of her robbing in the Cleveland board. Just a heads up. She may not always be trustworthy.
Originally Posted by Jim4817
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 23:42 #18630Senior Member

Posts: 507A little humor
Be safe guys
-
11-27-22 22:50 #18629Senior Member

Posts: 64DM if you're sharing their contact info. Thanks!
.
Originally Posted by VamphireWknd
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-22 22:27 #18628Senior Member

Posts: 109Redhead
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/988628696005
I've seen her ads for years. Nice lady kinda dirty room in a hotel. Willing to please. BBBJ. I am guessing BB everything. She is older than she says but still not bad.
I would repeat if in the area.
Jim.











Reply With Quote




