Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 23697
-
11-25-22 18:18 #18612Senior Member

Posts: 696Speaking of Harley, is she still around?
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 17:27 #18611Senior Member

Posts: 653https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...-/131224153264
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
Here's the one in transition.
-
11-25-22 17:20 #18610Senior Member

Posts: 583Ya that's not her.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
Theres something off about those 2. I texted with them awhile back. No disclaimer there either.
-
11-25-22 16:40 #18609Senior Member

Posts: 653Sara / Stacy=same time capsule pics.
"Due to deceiving customers, I'll only be seeing return clients. " Yet she still is posting the same DECEIVING pics lmao. She might be a nice person, but she lives in the past. The the only part of those posted pics that resemble her right now, are the eyes.
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/384992207188
-
11-25-22 15:14 #18608Senior Member

Posts: 662I don't think so.
If you are talking about the one in Kent that advertises creampies, I don't believe so.
Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 10:32 #18607Senior Member

Posts: 1421Isn't that the one in the middle of the F to M sex change?
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 09:33 #18606Senior Member

Posts: 110Holy mackeral. The hobby is looking dim!
Originally Posted by Tp1022
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-22 06:59 #18605Senior Member

Posts: 653Anybody
Has anyone seen or know about these two?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/537766951401
-
11-24-22 17:11 #18604Senior Member

Posts: 262Probably uses an app.
Originally Posted by Rendy4485
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-22 12:33 #18603Senior Member

Posts: 181Lefit??
So I'm a little confused then. Is she or is she not legit? She keeps responding to me periodically from different numbers always claiming the last one isn't working correctly. So how does she get a new # so fast? A little sketchy if you ask me.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 19:30 #18602Senior Member

Posts: 801To be transparent
As in iffy notels, courtesy inn, red roof and quality with all having at least one major trafficking raid over the years. Iffy! She is clean, neat and sweet.
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 17:59 #18601Senior Member

Posts: 662Iffy?
I guess I'm lucky. I've never met her at an iffy hotel. And she isn't a slob like so many. Neat and tidy, really.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 13:01 #18600Senior Member

Posts: 1355She dances at Lucky?
Could of swore I saw her dancing at Lucky's yesterday?
Originally Posted by Skerts2
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 10:28 #18599Senior Member

Posts: 362Honestly if those are accurate pictures, she is better than most in this area that are really there when the door opens.
Originally Posted by CjmcMilla
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-22 09:42 #18598Senior Member

Posts: 801Accurate
Take for example, this provider 100% accurate pics and description. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea and location is a iffy notel but even sent a just out of the shower pic. Tall, big tits, cute face, cip if your thing.
Originally Posted by GlamourShooter
[View Original Post]
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...n/440754977532










Reply With Quote





