Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 6974
-
11-30-22 22:15 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 88I had the same thing happen on the site. Don't bother if they are initiating the conversation. You use your credits to open the conversation and never get a reply.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 17:59 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 215Secret Benefits
So I signed up for secret benefits. I see they have a few model based on credits, where you pay to unlock the ability to talk with the women.
I've already joined seeking a while ago.
So my question is does anyone actually use secret benefits? I am very skeptical because within 3 days of signing up, I have 3 messages in my inbox from decent looking ladies looking to connect. All from within 30 miles of the location I used in my profile. I am looking to see if this is the general experience of others, or if it is part of the websites strategy to get people to pay the $59.99 for the least expensive credit package.
-
11-30-22 09:52 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 54ChicCutie
Any reports on this one? Benn messaging back and forth for a week or so and looks like its a go:
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-9f8a054a7c91
-
11-30-22 08:41 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 208Your link is sending us to your inbox messages.
Originally Posted by McBright
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 21:08 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 45I've been messaging her back and forth, was suppose to meet up today to go for a walk at a park in Fairfield. Didn't get the impression she was ppm.
Originally Posted by McBright
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-22 15:57 #4584Regular Member

Posts: 24Caring Lover. Norwalk
Anyone have any experience with this one.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-80da072425b0
Seeing her later this week. DM and I'll swap stories.
-
11-28-22 05:54 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 494Veebug
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-6a017eb82f57 Anyone hit this recently? PM me, I want to confirm the digits I have.
-
11-22-22 21:23 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 480You the man!!
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 16:59 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 78I thought of doing that just to see, but probably over half of my enjoyment is going down on a woman for a long period of time, so it's kinda an inefficient use of money for me if I will only have sex and get a BJ. I won't go down on a random woman on her period.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 13:33 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 111otr
On SA I have experienced many 'almost' last minute cancellations due to them being on the rag. I always respond that if it doesn't bother them it doesn't bother me. They seem to appreciate that attitude and most of the time we meet as planned and have a great time.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 11:18 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 626Recent appointment
A longtime UTR / SB recently tried to change the time of one of our meetings (this happens often with her) but then (for the first time) pulled the Venmo crap. Keep in mind that this is someone I have seen maybe 25 times. (Maybe more).
I told her we were meeting at the arranged time and that I do not Venmo.
The appointment went on as initially scheduled.
-
11-21-22 05:55 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 1322Full body photos
I haven't been an SA member for maybe 10 months, but was on for over two years prior to that and can think of two girls who didn't have full body photos, but weren't even close to being fat, let alone very fat. The first there was no mutual interest so we never met. The second, had a number of face shots only. I had dinner with her three times, but she was just too scared to pull the trigger. I really would have loved to hook up with her. Texted her a few times after that but she stopped responding. I very well possibly had more, but that standard wasn't anything I was concerned about, so I'm not sure. Now as far as #1 Rule, I would say it would have to be about money, specifically "Never prepay for anything, ever- Cashapp, Venmo, PayPal. That would be my opinion based on my meager experience, as opposed to yours.
Originally Posted by LouisHernandez
[View Original Post]
Be careful out there.
Blue.
-
11-20-22 17:18 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 300Rule #1: don't respond to any girls who don't post full body pics in their profile. They are fat 100% of the time. Really fat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 16:36 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 1041Report her to SA, shut her down.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 15:03 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 660Ashluvu1
Don't waste your time with this one. Been talking with her on SA but today I noticed she has an ad on STG asking for deposits.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-4b5562043f8a
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...i/739350668781










Reply With Quote





