Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 6973
-
10-23-22 09:59 #4528Regular Member

Posts: 13Link for AstuteTemptress
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-edad8a890a91
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:01 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 170Dancer from Mystique
This one is a stripper works in B'port and stamford strip club Mystique https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-b37f74e65907.
But available at the price to cost an arm and a leg.
-
10-20-22 23:46 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 1531Stay anonymous
Dude. Don't trust SA or any girls on a sugar baby site or an Escort. You should always make a separate persona and keep your real life and this life separated. I don't use my real name or phone number. These girls never go to my house. They never see my cards. If I cashapp, it's not my name. If you're married you have more to lose. Sugar babies are there for your money. Some are legit and just want something so they can enjoy life and not work, and some are there to scam you. Even if you can tell the difference, stay anonymous.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
A girl tried to blackmail me before, but I knew she never knew who I really was and just blocked her and no money sent. You know what? I never heard back and she was no longer an issue.
I know some of you are gullible and want to trust some of these girls, but don't. I admit over the time I've been in this, I've had to change the way I did things but now I know better. Most of the time. I make it my purpose if I decide to meet a girl to know more about her than she knows about me. Some have used their real number. Some put their real name on their cashapp. Some are willing to give me their real first name. I can usually find their social media and criminal past within the first 24 hrs of meeting if not before. One girl had an abusive sugar daddy. I never asked her about his info, but she unknowingly gave me his info one piece at a time. Let's just say I contacted him, and now he supposedly got a gun just bc I text him. (He's also on this forum) Moral of the story, stay anonymous bc you don't know who these girls are or who they are talking to. You already know they want your money.
-
10-20-22 21:24 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 480I was threatened by a new Haven Woman right after M&G, she was like she knows my number, she has seem my car and knows where I work, said she was underage, though her profile said 22, she texted several times in a threatening manner asking me to send money after I blocked her, she started using other numbers, blocked her so do not have the link but it was stressful her screen name is Astute Temptress.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 21:20 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 43Yea I will talk to my card company and say I was held for ransom, which basically it felt that way. Holy crap never talk to someone on snap even though I heard people have success. They stated they were hosting in New Haven also. Whole situation seemed ok until it went south with the threats to tell all these people and ruin my life.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 21:17 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 43The girl was white looked like a normal 20 year old from USA.
Originally Posted by Steve99
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 19:06 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 205Same same. She texted me randomly after a few weeks. Only a few messages for me. I get to point quick LOL. Seems like Hartford hood rat. I would bang her in second though. Haha.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 19:02 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 205Us single guys have advantage. Go ahead. Tell my wife and mother. LOL.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
Just word of advice to everyone. Don't bother with any of the foreign girls unless you traveling there. Why bother. Unless you in to video sex. Waste of energy. Immediately delete anyone from Venezuela, Phillipines, etc. When you see their location data. That is real helpful the location tracking on SA.
-
10-20-22 18:36 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 380I know you were probably scared, but you should have never sent any money to them. They will threaten you again in a few days unless you send more money.
Originally Posted by OppLife28
[View Original Post]
People get spammed bullshit all day on social media. Random friend requests / messages that don't even make sense half the time. Scams are super common and if you deny everything then nobody will bat an eye.
Do a chargeback on your card and tell them to pound sand.
-
10-20-22 17:47 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 43SCAM alert-Fraud from Philippines
Has anyone been in contract with a blond girl that moves you to snap chat and then finds out who you are and who your wife is on facebook and threatens to send the conversation and SA account and her family and friends? I just dealt with this all afternoon and ended up sending the ransom with my cc via moneygram which I hope I can fight. Would these people really send it? It looks so legit like literally about to message my wife in a screen shot on snap. I am so dumb, never again will I fall for what seemed real (as in meeting up). Happy to chat with anyone about this. I can give you my text free number.
-
10-20-22 13:06 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 111She wants 50 for the video call, LOL
I agree that SA is a lot of fun. Unfortunately there is also a ton of this bs but it's not that hard to weed through them.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 11:49 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 1041Janee212
This is a time waster.
Texted back and forth over several days discussing PPM and expectations, etc. Finally come back with a "I only sell contents these days". *****, why don't you just said so in the first place.
Maybe if you're willing to offer her 500 ppm, she might be DTF.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-1966f0a436a4
-
10-19-22 23:43 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 78Wants $ to video chat before meeting.
So I've been getting into seeking both inside the US and outside the US and having a ton of fun. Will start to post results.
This one wanted $ to meet to video before chatting. When I clarified that I only will help in person, she stopped responding. Not a big surprise.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-ebb585bceffb
-
10-18-22 08:00 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 5229WYP Bella
While she does appear to be normal, stay correct in Not sending any amount in advance. It's a bottom dweller tactic to get anything for free, whether $300 or $3.
Originally Posted by Gridge;6174762[URL
BMD.
-
10-18-22 07:10 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 1000I Hit That
And I had to negotiate her down to 300. She's a bartender and can get laid anytime she wants. She's good looking nice personality but a little bit too tall for my taste. She's clean she's sexy and she's worth the 300, I guess, considering what's out there an available presently. Poo.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





