Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6974
-
11-20-22 11:33 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks. I forgot that seeking profiles had usernames that I could use to search.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
The location being on 24/7 really confuses me. Oh well.
-
11-20-22 05:52 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sweetkitten
I posted about her July of 2020 post #2561. She seemed to be playing games with me, and a couple others posted the same thing. I think I recall someone had said they had seen her, but I could not find it in the thread. She's been on seeking for quite a while. I think it strokes her ego too lead guys on.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-19-22 17:33 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 78Info?
Has anyone met with her? I have been chatting with her on Snapchat for a few weeks on and off. We keep making plans and then she flakes. One time she said she got her period, so it wouldn't be good to meet. But then keeps messaging. No request for money.
She also has her location on full time, so I see where she is all the time between Hamden and Branford. Same typical locations.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
-
11-17-22 09:25 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 1041She's definitely fat.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Talked to her several times many years ago, she's def been on SA way before 2020. And over the years, I can see she has been putting on additional weights.
She has always been a time waster, but maybe other guys had better luck and actually fucked her. She's on my ignore list.
-
11-16-22 21:48 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 78I spent a lot of time in South America this year. At first I was filtering out all the curvy girls on seeking because here it usually means morbidly obese / rolls. There it usually means slim but with a nice ass.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 17:24 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 347For deffo she's "fluffy". Maybe her fingers are slim.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-22 04:37 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 483Open to meet
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6
This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.
-
11-15-22 14:30 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 5229Wyp
I messaged an older (50) woman there, decent looking and divorced. Took it offline and she wanted $200 for a dinner date. Here ya go, "No and next"!
BMD.
-
11-15-22 13:53 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 54No soup for you! Come back one year!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-22 13:33 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 205This one hit me up after the content only line last week. Says she is now down to meet. She doesn't have car. She wants to meet at capital grill. Yeah right. Lets go to dunkin donuts honey. LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
Didn't get any numbers and didn't try to meet. It is always pain in ass when they don't drive. Anyone land her? How was it? Cost?
-
11-14-22 09:31 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 362I've been talking with her but comms have been sporadic / inconsistent. Hard to nail down any sort of logistics for an initial meet and greet, so the jury's still out for me.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
Kwag.
-
11-13-22 19:55 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 156Little Bit
Any information? Sent me a message but I am not a paid subscriber but she is just my type https://members.seeking.com/member/3...oAccessGranted#.
-
11-13-22 12:44 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 78Ah, sending the photo makes sense now. Thanks!
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-22 22:40 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 1322I have been off SA for at least 6 months, but I found that telling them that I would never send any money prior to meeting in person and don't prepay for anything, ever, weeded out a lot of the scammers. Although, once in awhile I would get one who would set up a meet and ask for something an hour or two beforehand. It's still the best way to go. Been thinking about going back because, although it was a lot of work, I did find some gems. Not sure if it's worth it now.
Originally Posted by PopPoppy70
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
11-12-22 16:09 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 54Most SB's I move to texting after a day or so, otherwise it's just too much hassle and a waste of time. In texting I quickly I discuss my past arrangements and tell them this is what I offer as ppm. I also say I've been scammed before in the past by sending money to girls ahead of time (haven't BTW) for uber / giftcard / whatever and that I don't do that anymore.
It sets where I'm at and that I don't tolerate any bullshyt. They can take it or leave it. Plenty of girls out there to be had without the BS, you just have lay down your rules.









Reply With Quote





