Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her July of 2020 post #2561. She seemed to be playing games with me, and a couple others posted the same thing. I think I recall someone had said they had seen her, but I could not find it in the thread. She's been on seeking for quite a while. I think it strokes her ego too lead guys on.

    Blue.
    Thanks. I forgot that seeking profiles had usernames that I could use to search.

    The location being on 24/7 really confuses me. Oh well.

  2. #4573

    Sweetkitten

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTaggart  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with her? I have been chatting with her on Snapchat for a few weeks on and off. We keep making plans and then she flakes. One time she said she got her period, so it wouldn't be good to meet. But then keeps messaging. No request for money.

    She also has her location on full time, so I see where she is all the time between Hamden and Branford. Same typical locations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c
    I posted about her July of 2020 post #2561. She seemed to be playing games with me, and a couple others posted the same thing. I think I recall someone had said they had seen her, but I could not find it in the thread. She's been on seeking for quite a while. I think it strokes her ego too lead guys on.

    Blue.

  3. #4572

    Info?

    Has anyone met with her? I have been chatting with her on Snapchat for a few weeks on and off. We keep making plans and then she flakes. One time she said she got her period, so it wouldn't be good to meet. But then keeps messaging. No request for money.

    She also has her location on full time, so I see where she is all the time between Hamden and Branford. Same typical locations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-ec9c1e97ff6c

  4. #4571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6

    This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.
    She's definitely fat.

    Talked to her several times many years ago, she's def been on SA way before 2020. And over the years, I can see she has been putting on additional weights.

    She has always been a time waster, but maybe other guys had better luck and actually fucked her. She's on my ignore list.

  5. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    For deffo she's "fluffy". Maybe her fingers are slim.
    I spent a lot of time in South America this year. At first I was filtering out all the curvy girls on seeking because here it usually means morbidly obese / rolls. There it usually means slim but with a nice ass.

  6. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6

    This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.
    For deffo she's "fluffy". Maybe her fingers are slim.

  7. #4568

    Open to meet

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7d814965dfe6

    This one started sending me messages last month. Gave some basic banter for about 2 weeks then I asked her to upload a full body pic to the site. Wouldn't do it so I cut contact. Body type says Slim but I'm convinced she's fat.

  8. #4567

    Wyp

    I messaged an older (50) woman there, decent looking and divorced. Took it offline and she wanted $200 for a dinner date. Here ya go, "No and next"!

    BMD.

  9. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I stole it from the "soup Nazi" character from the old Seinfeld show. If you don't know it, check it on You Tube.

    BMD-feld.
    No soup for you! Come back one year!

  10. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This is a time waster.

    Texted back and forth over several days discussing PPM and expectations, etc. Finally come back with a "I only sell contents these days". *****, why don't you just said so in the first place.

    Maybe if you're willing to offer her 500 ppm, she might be DTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-1966f0a436a4
    This one hit me up after the content only line last week. Says she is now down to meet. She doesn't have car. She wants to meet at capital grill. Yeah right. Lets go to dunkin donuts honey. LOL.

    Didn't get any numbers and didn't try to meet. It is always pain in ass when they don't drive. Anyone land her? How was it? Cost?

  11. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Any information? Sent me a message but I am not a paid subscriber but she is just my type https://members.seeking.com/member/3...oAccessGranted#.
    I've been talking with her but comms have been sporadic / inconsistent. Hard to nail down any sort of logistics for an initial meet and greet, so the jury's still out for me.

    Kwag.

  12. #4563

    Little Bit

    Any information? Sent me a message but I am not a paid subscriber but she is just my type https://members.seeking.com/member/3...oAccessGranted#.

  13. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    I think that the angle on that scam is that they will ask you to send a picture of the gift card from which they try to extract the money by going online.

    There are many in CT, a bunch of them go by the name Lucy once you move to text, WhatsApp or Telegram, that use that scam.

    I agree that the benefits outweigh the hassles. If you suck enough oysters, there are many pearls out there. I just had the most amazing vacation thanks to SA. Two college girls that met me at the beach for sunset, fed them dinner and lots of booze and then had a few hours of dessert in bed. Another woman in her forties but with an incredible body, who was insatiable and who's still begging me to come back, and a 27 year old that wouldn't let me give her any gifts, just two nights of dinner and along with two blissful sleepovers.
    Ah, sending the photo makes sense now. Thanks!

  14. #4561
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPoppy70  [View Original Post]
    Most SB's I move to texting after a day or so, otherwise it's just too much hassle and a waste of time. In texting I quickly I discuss my past arrangements and tell them this is what I offer as ppm. I also say I've been scammed before in the past by sending money to girls ahead of time (haven't BTW) for uber / giftcard / whatever and that I don't do that anymore.

    It sets where I'm at and that I don't tolerate any bullshyt. They can take it or leave it. Plenty of girls out there to be had without the BS, you just have lay down your rules.
    I have been off SA for at least 6 months, but I found that telling them that I would never send any money prior to meeting in person and don't prepay for anything, ever, weeded out a lot of the scammers. Although, once in awhile I would get one who would set up a meet and ask for something an hour or two beforehand. It's still the best way to go. Been thinking about going back because, although it was a lot of work, I did find some gems. Not sure if it's worth it now.

    Blue.

  15. #4560
    Most SB's I move to texting after a day or so, otherwise it's just too much hassle and a waste of time. In texting I quickly I discuss my past arrangements and tell them this is what I offer as ppm. I also say I've been scammed before in the past by sending money to girls ahead of time (haven't BTW) for uber / giftcard / whatever and that I don't do that anymore.

    It sets where I'm at and that I don't tolerate any bullshyt. They can take it or leave it. Plenty of girls out there to be had without the BS, you just have lay down your rules.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape