Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 37344
-
11-19-22 12:21 #27339Senior Member

Posts: 161Six Feet
Anyone know waht happen with this one? Is she UTR or out of the game?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/804-999-3230
-
11-19-22 12:06 #27338Senior Member

Posts: 957No, I'd hope she's totally GFE & looks like her pics for five bills. If you TOFTT, please review her.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
There's a great legit review of this one from a trusted monger. Just depends on what flavor your craving!
Her last day in RVA.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8418612.htm?cat=1
-
11-19-22 11:57 #27337Senior Member

Posts: 133Anyone seen her?
Thinking of visiting this one. Just wondering if any of my forum brothers know if she's legit?
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6346405.htm
-
11-19-22 09:27 #27336Senior Member

Posts: 1449Gunna go out on limb and say fakey fake fake. Gave me run around and I believe a OF girl. No thank you have great day. Be safe.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 08:54 #27335Senior Member

Posts: 140Jewel
Jewel reached out this morning and said she wasn't able to post but wanted everyone to know that she was back in Hopewell at the Roadway for a limited time and is willing to negotiate. She gave me permission to give out her contact number. If you don't have it you can PM me for the number.
-
11-19-22 08:21 #27334Regular Member

Posts: 25I noticed that recently as I was attempting to contact her again. I spoke to her on her * and someone is using her pix and videos to scam.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 06:16 #27333Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Always booked
SirensVa stays booked in the Summertime. I always have better luck in the fall / winter.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 06:07 #27332Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Verification
They don't require anything. It's like ordering a pizza. I usually call ahead, they're always booked on the weekends.
Originally Posted by Btt123
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-22 00:20 #27331Senior Member

Posts: 208It's a lot of reports on her under street walkers. She went by the name of Cheyenne.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 23:46 #27330Senior Member

Posts: 140She has different ads on different sites and some of the pics are not her but she says she made a mistake and took a pic of her girlfriend. Ummm.
Originally Posted by Antoinne81
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 23:04 #27329Senior Member

Posts: 122Anyone test this Burg chick?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/889359744730 She seems legit but I'm so skeptical these days that it's hard to know what's actually the real deal these days.
-
11-18-22 20:48 #27328Senior Member

Posts: 108Google image search one of the photos, this ad is posted in multiple cities at the same time.
Originally Posted by Remy145
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 19:57 #27327Senior Member

Posts: 369Call me if I'm off base but is that Amber Rose? I never partook, but I agree the ad looks so familiar.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 18:12 #27326Senior Member

Posts: 124Jade
Saw her last night at a motel on Richmond side of Midlo. Pics are accurate. Around 4' 10". Head game was very impressive. Said she only does doggy but I finished off in mish. Said she was from NOVA and would be down here for awhile.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 17:23 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 26Matoaca
I saw her when she was in Petersburg no issues she got the job done.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





