Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27319
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    She's great! I try to see her every week. I've left a review on her here before. Very fun and sexy, looks just like her pictures, and is enthusiastic during your time together.

  2. #27318
    Same thing happened she changed pricing on text and doubled it and that's a no from me not worth it if I've never had a dream with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy19  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Tryst and reached out. Ad said 4 for the hour but she asked 5. Strike 1. Asked for. 8 up front. I know that common with travelling girls, but seeing as I don't know her, strike 2. Confirmed only 1 pop allowed in an hour. Strike 3. Then pressed me to pay her deposit right then and there because she "only has 4 spots left" for her visit which is 2 weeks out. Strike 4.

    Basically my reason for posting this is to ask does anyone have experience with her? Is she worth it?

  3. #27317
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021  [View Original Post]
    Saw very nice GFE lady north of the city private please she said I can pass her number along.
    What does she look like?

    Do you still have the ad?

  4. #27316

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Remy145  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jess before. Would repeat. She's exactly like her pictures hotel by the airport most girls frequent. She offers a massage which isn't that great but it's something LOL. And the service is awesome. Clean tight. She says she orgasms really easily. BBBJ was good.
    Thanks!

    What was the damage?

  5. #27315
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    The Sally in Chester has never asked for a photo. Hope that helps.
    It was the Sally in Chester, she asked for it.

  6. #27314
    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that's a hot one. Let's hope she's real and not $$.
    I figured she may be real because she doesn't require deposit and requires facetime before meet. I knew of another provider that did that.

  7. #27313
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    She never asked me for one and she only has one she would share and that's just her ass in a set of sexy underwear. She stays across Rt10 from Hooters.
    Remember the majority of the time you are communicating with the boyfriend.

  8. #27312
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    She never asked me for one and she only has one she would share and that's just her ass in a set of sexy underwear. She stays across Rt10 from Hooters.
    The only reason she would ask for a pic if they felt the vibe wasn't right.

  9. #27311

    Staxx

    Another great after midnight visit with Staxx!! Steady late night weekly rotation with her and Sally with a sprinkle of Tif.

  10. #27310

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap, that's a hot one. Let's hope she's real and not $$.
    I don't know looks TGTBT if any one partake please let us know.

  11. #27309

    Staxx

    Amazing time with Staxx tonight, started with bbj and ended doggy cip.

  12. #27308
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has met with this one. I contacted before and she stated $$. 5 for the hhr. I was going to TOFTT but she said she was available but she actually wasn't.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99943916
    Holy crap, that's a hot one. Let's hope she's real and not $$.

  13. #27307

    New Spinner

    Was wondering if anyone has met with this one. I contacted before and she stated $$. 5 for the hhr. I was going to TOFTT but she said she was available but she actually wasn't.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99943916

  14. #27306
    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    Has she ever asked anyone to send a photo before? Am I speaking to the right Sally? LOL.
    She never asked me for one and she only has one she would share and that's just her ass in a set of sexy underwear. She stays across Rt10 from Hooters.

  15. #27305

    Review

    Saw very nice GFE lady north of the city private please she said I can pass her number along.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape