Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 37339
-
11-18-22 10:05 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 369She's great! I try to see her every week. I've left a review on her here before. Very fun and sexy, looks just like her pictures, and is enthusiastic during your time together.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 09:41 #27318Regular Member

Posts: 6Same thing happened she changed pricing on text and doubled it and that's a no from me not worth it if I've never had a dream with her.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 08:31 #27317Senior Member

Posts: 99What does she look like?
Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021
[View Original Post]
Do you still have the ad?
-
11-18-22 08:27 #27316Senior Member

Posts: 99Damage
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Remy145
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
-
11-18-22 02:00 #27315Senior Member

Posts: 140It was the Sally in Chester, she asked for it.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:35 #27314Senior Member

Posts: 124I figured she may be real because she doesn't require deposit and requires facetime before meet. I knew of another provider that did that.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:33 #27313Senior Member

Posts: 140Remember the majority of the time you are communicating with the boyfriend.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:28 #27312Senior Member

Posts: 140The only reason she would ask for a pic if they felt the vibe wasn't right.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:15 #27311Senior Member

Posts: 140Staxx
Another great after midnight visit with Staxx!! Steady late night weekly rotation with her and Sally with a sprinkle of Tif.
-
11-17-22 22:36 #27310Senior Member

Posts: 51?
I don't know looks TGTBT if any one partake please let us know.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 22:01 #27309Regular Member

Posts: 1Staxx
Amazing time with Staxx tonight, started with bbj and ended doggy cip.
-
11-17-22 22:01 #27308Senior Member

Posts: 111Holy crap, that's a hot one. Let's hope she's real and not $$.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 18:56 #27307Senior Member

Posts: 124New Spinner
Was wondering if anyone has met with this one. I contacted before and she stated $$. 5 for the hhr. I was going to TOFTT but she said she was available but she actually wasn't.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/99943916
-
11-17-22 16:00 #27306Senior Member

Posts: 220She never asked me for one and she only has one she would share and that's just her ass in a set of sexy underwear. She stays across Rt10 from Hooters.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-22 13:39 #27305Regular Member

Posts: 9Review
Saw very nice GFE lady north of the city private please she said I can pass her number along.









Reply With Quote





