Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 37346
-
11-18-22 18:12 #27326Senior Member

Posts: 124Jade
Saw her last night at a motel on Richmond side of Midlo. Pics are accurate. Around 4' 10". Head game was very impressive. Said she only does doggy but I finished off in mish. Said she was from NOVA and would be down here for awhile.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 17:23 #27325Senior Member

Posts: 26Matoaca
I saw her when she was in Petersburg no issues she got the job done.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 14:39 #27324Senior Member

Posts: 220Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/246776575902
I know I've seen her at before but can't place it and she won't give me a name to research. Ad says she is staying in Matoaca which is great for me. Does anyone know who she is? I'm going to try to see her tonight or tomorrow.
-
11-18-22 13:53 #27323Senior Member

Posts: 140Been in contact but can't confirm but would love to find out.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 13:30 #27322Senior Member

Posts: 957No One Has Seen Her?
Wow, we can only hope she's real. Did you do the FaceTime with her she requires. Her ad has ran every day since 10/20. Suspicious no one has taken the leap. With the po po activity lately, I'm a bit gone shy about seeing escorts. Unless a review from a SM or RM with legit post history.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
If someone has hit pay dirt with this little dime piece, please share!
-
11-18-22 12:25 #27321Senior Member

Posts: 187Jade (Red heads do it best)
Can anyone confirm if she's legit? Looks TGTBT.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/064000326139
-
11-18-22 11:54 #27320Senior Member

Posts: 389After post 27158 and its timing, I hope you didn't eat her pussy.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 10:05 #27319Senior Member

Posts: 369She's great! I try to see her every week. I've left a review on her here before. Very fun and sexy, looks just like her pictures, and is enthusiastic during your time together.
Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 09:41 #27318Regular Member

Posts: 6Same thing happened she changed pricing on text and doubled it and that's a no from me not worth it if I've never had a dream with her.
Originally Posted by Newguy19
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 08:31 #27317Senior Member

Posts: 99What does she look like?
Originally Posted by PlayMaker2021
[View Original Post]
Do you still have the ad?
-
11-18-22 08:27 #27316Senior Member

Posts: 99Damage
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Remy145
[View Original Post]
What was the damage?
-
11-18-22 02:00 #27315Senior Member

Posts: 140It was the Sally in Chester, she asked for it.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:35 #27314Senior Member

Posts: 124I figured she may be real because she doesn't require deposit and requires facetime before meet. I knew of another provider that did that.
Originally Posted by SrUnderbridge
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:33 #27313Senior Member

Posts: 140Remember the majority of the time you are communicating with the boyfriend.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-22 01:28 #27312Senior Member

Posts: 140The only reason she would ask for a pic if they felt the vibe wasn't right.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





